PDA

View Full Version : I work in the sun!

Peegee
07-15-2008, 07:07 PM
Allo and Salut to my favorite of most favorite of Eyes on Final Fantasy posters, such as Banana-rama and that asian-in-disguise whose name I can't seem to remember! :love:

abwahahahaHahahah and happy days indeed, for I, Debil Mang is out in the sunny sun sun today getting a toasty tan indeed I am!:confused::confused::confused:

What does the great and magnificent people of Eyes on Finally Final Fantasy do for a living? Do you work or hahahahahahahahahahaa lolz school or are you unemployed or are you a pokemon trainer? I like pokemon http://img501.imageshack.us/img501/7407/emoticon145bt0.gif

I wish all Eyes on My Asian members can be here to omglmaohahahahahaha a bird witness me being a slacker out in the back yard, tanning myself and doing the world a disservice by being almost naked. :mog:

If you could see this, you'd want me. Get in line!:D

Dynast-Kid
07-15-2008, 07:12 PM
Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaa!

I'm a student in high school! And because of child labor laws I won't be able to legally be employed until my birthday in August! :monster:

Bahamut2000X
07-15-2008, 07:13 PM
My god....their multiplying!

Jessweeee♪
07-15-2008, 07:34 PM
I'm a student.

I really really should get a job.

...but I'm not going to.

...........I really should, though.

.....................but oh well.

Lawr
07-15-2008, 07:40 PM
Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

I predict A Most Loved Asian would look indeed sexy almost naked! :D

I probably won't have a job till I'm 16, that's one more year, but my brother is getting his first job at Taco Bell and he's 17, so I don't know. I'm lazy.

Denmark
07-15-2008, 07:41 PM
Instead of working to make money this summer, I'm paying money to learn! And also doing that in the fall and spring too.

Flying Mullet
07-15-2008, 07:42 PM
I work in the sun with PG.

Avarice-ness
07-15-2008, 07:42 PM
Aww, this is the funniest obvious way to make fun of a poster EVER.

Either way, I don't work. I sit around being pregnant as of right now, but in about a month and a half or so I'll be tending to a power hungry baby which is totally work.
My husbands at basic training right now, but they're actually making them do most of their training at night because the heats to high.

Rye
07-15-2008, 07:52 PM
A Most Tiny Midget works in an office. She likes it because she can get away with posting on message boards, chatting on MSN, and playing solitare all day. AHAHAHAHAHAHA.

boris no no
07-15-2008, 09:22 PM
I wish I could go on the internet at my office ;[ I got a rollicking cause I was looking at the BBC weather forecast x_x

I work in a rubbish office doing very boring scientific admin work. 3 years of uni for this? pah ;[

Clouded Sky
07-15-2008, 09:25 PM
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! Clouded Sky spends his summer working in a post office with other lovely people. :love:

Perhaps it is wrong of him to say this:confused:, but there are occasions where Clouded Sky falters from his amazingly upright position and slacks in the smallest most acceptable way to peruse the internet and the Eyes on Final Fantasy forums as to be in contact with his most favorite of friends!:)

rubah
07-15-2008, 09:33 PM
I study for a living.

also I love me some sunshine <3

Rye
07-15-2008, 09:35 PM
I frinished all my work HOURS ago th0ough so I very much Deserve to USe the internet liki this if I hnot doing anything pardon m,y typying!!

Jojee
07-15-2008, 09:37 PM
:confused:

no hablo ingles

Tallulah
07-15-2008, 09:49 PM
I hate my job and am looking for another one. Our team have been trained inadequately for Business callers turned into, as one girl put it: 'performing monkeys who haven't been trained properly.' Granted our stats were good (beginner's luck), for which we received a £15 voucher. between us. We were disgusted by this.

Anyway, enough bitching. I have an assessment test for another job tomorrow, which will hopefully lead to a full interview, fingers crossed.

Peegee
07-15-2008, 09:57 PM
Sagensyg, as I always say: who needs pron when you have a mirror? Hahahahaha AHhahaahahahaah BWAHAHAHAHAHA :D:D

Denmark, you're doing it wrong! When I was a kid I thought that universities paid you to join! :mog:

Flying Bullet, I bet you have a swimming pool too! :kaoangry:

Avarice-ness, what are you talking about:confused::confused: I thought I was being PG. HAhsah aPG's asianLOLALHAAHAHAHAAAA

Ryebread, you aren't a midget :kaolove2: :kaolove1: :kaolove2: :kaolove1: PG thinks you're super asian powerful~ I cast asian3 on you now you're official asian BwahahahahahahaAHAHA

Rubah you should study from home then you can party and be smart! You'll be like :temigi::tehidari::kaofight::kaofight2::kaodizzy::kaoupset::kaoangry::kaobeg2::kaoclove::kaolove::ka ocheer::kaocheer::kaocheer::kaocheer::kaocheer:

Avarice-ness
07-15-2008, 10:51 PM
It seems that he's infected PG. There's no hope for the world now. =[

Because.. for some reason PG was our only hope, which was scary enough in the first place!

Pant Leg Eater from the Bad World
07-15-2008, 10:56 PM
I uh, work in a box stacking boxes. At least I will starting tomorrow. I got hooked up to work in a warehouse. I get to stack the boxes into trucks in anyway I can to make them fit. Exciting. I get my badge tomorrow too. I get a badge. :D

But really, I don't want to work. At all. I want to enjoy my summer before I go to basic. But no, the girlfriend insists I get a job.:mad:

Jiro
07-16-2008, 03:12 AM
O Ninja-rous Jiro attends high school and University, as well as working as a Football referee. If it weren't for insane school and Uni fees, injuries preventing O Ninja-rous Jiro to work and His impulse game shopping, O Ninja-rous Jiro would be rich!

To solve O Ninja-rous Jiro's money woes, O Beautiful Mrs Jiro has secured O Ninja-rous Jiro some work with O Scary Mrs Jiro's Father. But O Shiny Money is very tempting :D

(Did I do it right? :D)

Meow
07-16-2008, 03:17 AM
pg are you high

be honest

Peegee
07-16-2008, 03:21 AM
pg are you high

be honest

No I'm just being PG you know because PG isn't a second account or anything :love::mad::rolleyes2:mad2:;):D:p:tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue:

I think that you all need to realize that pg loves every one of you especially Aichoo and Ryesars and all of those guys in apricot school :angel::joker::pinkelephant::roll::kiss::kiss::kaoplain::kaoplain::kaoplain::kauberry::kauberry:

Someitmes when I try to sleep I think about EoFF and then I feel happy :kaofight::kaofight::kaofight::kaofight2::kaofight2::kaofight2::kaoangry::kaoangry::kaoangry::kaoang ry::kaodizzy::kaodizzy::kaodizzy::kaodizzy:

Does anybody ever feel happy when they are sleepy?

Madame Adequate
07-16-2008, 03:32 AM
I'm a learnymans and I'm about to start volunteering at a charity store for work experience and resume lulz

Rengori
07-16-2008, 05:14 AM
Wow, I didn't think it was possible for Pureghetto to get any more annoying. He found a way.

And I have no job, I need money.

Muse Junkie
07-16-2008, 05:42 AM
I go to college full time and I am the assistant manager at Gamestop. And I have worked 10 days in a row >_> I is tired.

rubah
07-16-2008, 06:14 AM
peegie is jojo's second account
(you heard it here first)

Jojee
07-16-2008, 06:21 AM
Yeah I have to let my inner azn out every so often.

KIDDING. TOTALLY KIDDING. Gosh~

Tallulah
07-16-2008, 04:20 PM
A Most Frustrated Call Centre Agent has just got an interview for another job. Ahahahahahahahahahahahahaahaha and such. :)

Peegee
07-16-2008, 04:27 PM

Caraliz
07-16-2008, 08:50 PM
I forgot what this thread was about already so posting to say I don't have a job.

Jess
07-17-2008, 02:49 AM
I'm a barmaid.

Meow
07-17-2008, 03:14 AM
liz is lazy news at eleven

http://meow.completelyfreehosting.com/images/emot-munch.gif

Caraliz
07-17-2008, 07:51 AM
liz is lazy news at eleven

http://meow.completelyfreehosting.com/images/emot-munch.gif
I'm currently eating and drinking at the same time.

~*~Celes~*~
07-17-2008, 08:06 AM
A Most Sleepy ~*~Celes~*~ cleans house for her grandparents every week for $25. She knows it's not really much and she wishes she had a real job but she's too lazy and she cba to get a real job :jess:

However, A Most Late For Work Shadow Bahamut is an architect! He works in an office building and shares his office with two other guys and A Most Sleepy ~*~Celes~*~ thinks he looks oh-so-sexy every morning in his suit and tie :jokey:

But enough of that, A Most Sleepy ~*~Celes~*~ is off to her second job now- SLEEPING! :jinx:

Balzac
07-17-2008, 10:14 AM
I'm a freelance designer and part time computer tech. Though, I'm heading off back to university this september for more studyings.

Blue Harvest
07-17-2008, 10:35 AM
A Most Awesome Blue Harvest is currently unemployed and looking for a job. Ideally he wants to work in an office with some cute girls he can flirt with non-stop.

Jojee
07-17-2008, 03:57 PM

Oops, sorry, posted the same thing twice. :confused:

Office jobs are full of old people, Simon :cry: And that's what I do atm~
Edit: The job, not the old people.