PDA

View Full Version : How do you spend your free time?

A Most Loved Man
07-16-2008, 04:49 PM
Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!

Greetings again my wonderful friends on EoFF! Your good friend, A Most Loved Man, has returned to his blessed friends on EoFF with a brand new, fresh, interesting and exciting topic for discussion!

A Most Loved Man's topic of discussion today is:

How do you spend your free time!?!?!?! :confused:

Today, A Most Loved Man had plenty of spare time on his hands! And he used his spare time VERY, VERY WISELY by behaving like a creepy stalker (:radred:) and perving over :save: very sexy members of EoFF (http://forums.eyesonff.com/album.php?albumid=36) :save: and when he finished perving over sexy members of EoFF, he started perving over :save: very sexy members of Azn society (http://forums.eyesonff.com/members/pureghetto.html) :save: :roll:

A Most Loved Man makes the most of his spare time ;)

Tell A Most Loved Man WHAT YOU DO IN YOUR FREE TIME, O Wonderful Friends Of A Most Loved Man! :hyper:

Ahahahaahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahah!!!!!!!

Yar
07-16-2008, 04:56 PM
IN MEINER FREIZEIT SCHREIE ICH AUF DEUTSCH!!

Randgris
07-16-2008, 04:59 PM
Sit in front of a window, staring blankly into space... :eep:

Momiji
07-16-2008, 05:02 PM
Stuff like this (http://youtube.com/watch?v=dYFalpB0Y7w) or like this. (http://youtube.com/watch?v=hvvrLd4wq54)

blackmage_nuke
07-16-2008, 05:19 PM
Sit in front of a window computer, staring blankly into space... :eep:True story

Avarice-ness
07-16-2008, 05:28 PM
Well I'm on my last month of WoW, because having a baby means that there's not to much time for stuff like that.

Right now most my free time goes to playing on EoFF, playing on WoW (until my subscript is up and I give my friend my characters), running around Yahoo Answers answering things, Wii, Tv.. uh.. sleep. That's about it.
I get pretty bored even with all the above, mainly because until the baby is born all I have is free time. :(

Denmark
07-16-2008, 06:35 PM
Isn't EoFF enough of a waste of my free time?

I also watch TV and play good video games. Listening to music also sometimes accompanies various activities.

Peegee
07-16-2008, 06:37 PM
Hi Devil MAn

It's your 583,438,384th favorite asian, right behind Yo Luk Mi and right after Oh Mai Luk :ursula::sparkster::sparkster::sparkster::sparkster:

I, Jojojoyjoo lieks to spend his free time Buying CLOTHES :quote::quote::quote::quote::quote::quote::goomba::goomba::goomba:

I love buying clothes and shopping but right now I don't have monies cuz I have to pay for my roommate's rent while she's away :kaocry2::kaocry2::kaocry2::kaocry2::kaocry2::kaocry::kaocry::kaocry::kaocry::kaocry::kaocry::kaocry ::kaocry::kaocry:

But once she moves in, OMG I will spend so money much on clothes it will be so insanely EPIC :kaocheer::kaocheer::kaocheer::kaocheer::kaocheer::kaohappy2:kaohappy2:kaohappy2:kaohappy2:kaohappy2 :kaohappy2:kaohappy2:kaohappy2

Faris
07-16-2008, 06:39 PM
FFTA2, whatever I'm downloading or Stumble upon is what's keeping me sane before I go to work. I'll walk my dog or bike around the area when I have the day off work and no plans.

Jojee
07-16-2008, 06:47 PM
I, Jojojoyjoo lieks to spend his free time Buying CLOTHES :quote::quote::quote::quote::quote: :quote::goomba::goomba::goomba:

:mog:

Ko Ko
07-16-2008, 06:48 PM
I sit around on this laptop and grow very fat. :(

Vermachtnis
07-16-2008, 06:54 PM
I look up funny pictures. Also I read and play games and watch TV.

Peegee
07-16-2008, 07:01 PM
I, Jojojoyjoo lieks to spend his free time Buying CLOTHES :quote::quote::quote::quote::quote: :quote::goomba::goomba::goomba:

:mog:

I wish I had monies that time we met so I could really go shopping. :kaoangry::kaoangry::kaoangry::kaoangry::kaoangry::kaoangry::kaofight::kaofight::kaofight::kaofight: :kaofight:

I seriously do not go shopping for clothes unless I'm planning to spend hundreds of :tehidari::tehidari::tehidari::tehidari::tehidari:

Jojee
07-16-2008, 07:05 PM
You can come to America-land in August and buy me pizza and I'll take you shopping :jess: You don't even have to buy me pizza actually, ahaha... AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... okay stopping xD

The Midwest has good shopping! When you get to the coasts it's expensive :E

Peegee
07-16-2008, 07:06 PM
You can come to America-land in August and buy me pizza and I'll take you shopping :jess: You don't even have to buy me pizza actually, ahaha... AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... okay stopping xD

Yeah I'm going to be sad when I go to NYC and can't buy all of the nice suits and shoes and clothes and pie =(:kaocry::kaocry::kaocry::kaocry::kaocry::kaocry::kaocry::kaocry2::kaocry2::kaocry2::kaocry2::kaocr y2::kaocry2::kaocry2::kaocry2::kaocry2::kaocry2::kaocry2::kaocry2::kaocry2::kaocry2::kaocry2::kaocry 2::kaocry2::kaocry2::kaocry2::kaocry2::kaocry2::kaocry2::kaocry2::kaocry2::kaocry2::kaocry2::kaocry2 ::kaocry2::kaocry2:

Rengori
07-16-2008, 07:07 PM

This is what Chinatown and Swat meets are for.

Peegee
07-16-2008, 07:09 PM

This is what Chinatown and Swat meets are for.

Chinatown has lousy clothes. It's only for anime and food ^____________^:kaocheer::kaocheer::kaocheer::kaocheer::kaocheer::kaocheer::kaocheer::kaocheer::kaoch eer::kaocheer::kaocheer::kaocheer::kaocheer::kaolove2::kaolove2::kaolove2::kaolove2::kaolove2::kaolo ve2::kaolove2::kaolove2::kaolove2::kaolove2::kaolove2::kaolove2::kaolove2::kaodizzy::kaodizzy::kaodi zzy::kaodizzy::kaodizzy::kaodizzy::kaodizzy::kaodizzy::kaodizzy::kaodizzy::kaodizzy::kaodizzy::kaodi zzy:

Rye
I basically only have free time on Wednesday, Saturday, and Sunday, and at night after 6 on the other four days.

I like to sit around, read, talk to my boyfriend and text people at night. On days off, I go to my singing lessons and I shop! And hey-nonny-nonny. :jess:

Jojee
I like spending my free time roaming around Chinatown to gander at the strange and exotic asians! :mog:

Peegee
07-16-2008, 07:10 PM
I like spending my free time roaming around Chinatown to gander at the strange and exotic asians! :mog:

Ah those wacky asians. Do they ever try to talk to you in asianese?

Rengori
07-16-2008, 07:10 PM

I thought you went there so that you would feel at home with the strange and exotic Asians.

Jojee
07-16-2008, 07:11 PM
@Peeg: Yeah, occasionally one of them will come up to be and go "NI HAO MA ASL? AZN?" and I'll be like O_O and run away because they're dangerous specimen and you never know when one will jump at you and attack you.

Raistlin
07-16-2008, 07:17 PM
I thought you went there so that you would feel at home with the strange and exotic Asians.

Are you serious? Jojo's not azn. She's scared of azns.

(I'm only half-kidding)

Peegee
07-16-2008, 07:22 PM

Are you serious? Jojo's not azn. She's scared of azns.

(I'm only half-kidding)

She touched me. She's infected with sars. http://www.jusir.com/emoticons/Sars/emoticon-138.gif http://www.jusir.com/emoticons/Sars/emoticon-141.gif http://www.jusir.com/emoticons/Sars/emoticon-140.gif http://www.jusir.com/emoticons/Sars/emoticon-145.gif

BardTard
07-16-2008, 07:23 PM
I watch TV, play video games, chat with my friends online, write songs and poetry, study Japanese.

Zeldy
07-16-2008, 07:25 PM
I don't work and school ended a month ago, so all of my time is free time. :p

I spend it going out, on EoFF, playing ToS or Rock Band, basically. I'm usually out though.

smittenkitten
07-16-2008, 07:26 PM
Watching the entire collection of Star Wars in the correct order. :bigsmile: That's what I'm doing in my spare time recently anyway. I usually play games, atm Diablo II. I'll either watch tv, go on eoff or iSketch when I've got free time. :)

Rengori
07-16-2008, 07:28 PM
Watching the entire collection of Star Wars in the correct order. :bigsmile:

When you say in the correct order do you mean I, II, III, IV, V, VI, or are you too big of a nostalgic Star Wars fan so it's IV, V, VI, I, II, III?

Denmark
07-17-2008, 12:28 AM
I'd guess I-VI in numerical order.

Peegee
07-17-2008, 12:32 AM
V VI IV III I II

which is the order from best to worse.

Moon Rabbits
07-17-2008, 06:57 AM
I knit :greenie: I also program software and videogames, and am studying Japanese and Latin. Any other time is filled by sleep, food, and going out with friends.

Caraliz
07-17-2008, 07:37 AM
I spend time with my boyfriend, mess around in photoshop, read, rarely play video games, talk to people, listen to music, and *snip*

boris no no
07-17-2008, 07:42 AM
I don't usually have much spare time :(
But when I do I usually spend it with the fella :jokey: and watch Stargate and X-Files and playing Lost Odyssey :3

~*~Celes~*~
07-17-2008, 08:38 AM
TALK TO MY BOYFRIEND AND PLAY VIDEO GAMES AND READ AND *snip*

capricious
07-17-2008, 09:29 AM
I daydream... Carry on the 100 drawing challenge... Play the keyboard... And snail-mail. <3 I love it.
I don't have a lot of free time though..

Miriel
07-17-2008, 09:38 AM
I dance around in my underwear to whatever is my current HAPPY SONG. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v451/Emoticons01/boogie.gif

Blue Harvest
07-17-2008, 10:45 AM
and perving over :save: very sexy members of EoFF (http://forums.eyesonff.com/album.php?albumid=36) :save:

If we still had the pimp smiley this would be where I use it :cool: