PDA

View Full Version : Butterfingers means never having to say sorry for breaking stuff

Peegee
07-16-2008, 06:57 PM
Muwhahahahahahahahahhahaha! Bawk bawk Bwak

Your 203,484,680th favorite EoFFer is here once again to ask about how often you enjoy a nice chocolate bar like butterfinger or chopped carrots :monster2::flounder::flounder::flounder::kaohappy2:kaohappy2:kaohappy2

You see I, joyjojeejoo really loves butterfingers and also Mars bars. Back when I was a kid, my dad would keep a bar of Mars in the first aid box. I don't know why but it's yummy >:O>:O>:O>:O>:O>:O>:O:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D=-o=-o=-o=-o=-o=-o=-o^______________________________________^

Just last week I found packages of chocolate everywhere I think some gremlins are trying to steal my lucky charms! So I sprung a trap and now I have seventy gremlins what should I do with them?:kaocheer::kaocheer::kaolove::kaolove::kaoclove::kaoclove::temigi::temigi::temigi::temigi:

What's your favorite choco bar? Does it make you happy to eat it? :kaoupset::kaoupset::kaoupset::kaoupset::kaoupset::kaoupset::kaoupset::kaoupset::kaoupset::kaodizzy: :kaodizzy::kaodizzy::kaodizzy::kaodizzy::kaodizzy::kaodizzy::kaodizzy:

Jojee
07-16-2008, 07:00 PM
You see I, joyjojeejoo really loves butterfingers and also Mars bars. Back when I was a kid, my dad would keep a bar of Mars in the first aid box. I don't know why but it's yummy >:O>:O>:O>:O>:O>:O>:O:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D=-o=-o=-o=-o=-o=-o=-o^______________________________________^

Actually, this one's false, but nice try~ :tongue::mog::choc: :love::love::love: :kewl::kewl::kewl::kewl::kewl:

Take Five is the best chocolate bar <i>ever</i>. ^_^ Milky Ways and 3 Musketeers are good too! Pretty much any chocolate is good. I can totally live off this stuff and grow to be 5,000,000 lbs n_n

Rengori
07-16-2008, 07:00 PM
Those white chocolate bars with chocolate chip cookie chunks were fucking delicious, but I don't know what happened to them.

Vermachtnis
07-16-2008, 07:02 PM
White Reese's are the best chocolate ever! And Zero bars!

Caraliz
07-16-2008, 08:52 PM
Those white chocolate bars with chocolate chip cookie chunks were smurfing delicious, but I don't know what happened to them.
Hershey's Cookie's and Cream bars are so friggin dlicious. They still have them in Illinois but I haven't seen them up around Vermont.

Momiji
07-16-2008, 08:53 PM
Those white chocolate bars with chocolate chip cookie chunks were smurfing delicious, but I don't know what happened to them.

Hershey's Cookies and Cream? I just had one the other day.

Oh, and Butterfingers and Take Fives are awesome.

Rengori
07-16-2008, 08:55 PM
Hershey's Cookie's and Cream bars are so friggin dlicious. They still have them in Illinois but I haven't seen them up around Vermont.

Hershey's Cookies and Cream? I just had one the other day.

Yes those, I fucking love those.

Tallulah
07-16-2008, 09:00 PM
Twix, followed by Snickers.

I made my own Rocky Road bars with crunched up cookies, marshmallows and Green and Blacks organic chocolate. Bit too sweet for me, and here I am with nobody to share the chocolaty goodness... :cry:

Caraliz
07-16-2008, 09:05 PM
I'd give anything for yummies atm but so lazy.

I'm hungry.

Miriel
07-16-2008, 09:17 PM
I'm going to kick your ass, PG.