PDA

View Full Version : Off the internet!

Rye
07-16-2008, 07:21 PM
Do you interact with any members off of the internet? As in, do you text/call/meet up with any?

I haven't met any EoFFers yet, but Huxley is coming over in a few weeks, and then a month after that may be the Northeastern Meet-up!

As for phone, I talk to Jeremy and Monda on the phone semi-often! I've also spoken to Huxley, BoB, Paul, and some other folks on the phone! I've texted with Momiji, Dixie, Hux, Denmark and others. :jess:

Bunny
07-16-2008, 07:24 PM
Nope. I plan on keeping it this way.

Peegee
07-16-2008, 07:25 PM
Ashley won't stop harassing me.

BardTard
07-16-2008, 07:28 PM
I've only met one person from the internet, I Am Stoner. I have friends from other forums that I've talked to on the phone and texted before. I wanna meet up with more people though. I'm hopefully going to meet one of my friends from another forum if his dad keeps his promise and gets him a car.

Jojee
07-16-2008, 07:31 PM
I've met quite a few EoFFers. ^_^ Spoken with quite a few of them on the phone too and texted some~ Most of it was a one/few time occasion though. :3 I do speak with and text Lekana on a regular basis. xD I text Peegee when I'm bored from work too, haha. I see edczxcvbnm pretty regularly~

Rye
07-16-2008, 07:32 PM

Bunny, gimme your number. We can text all day. :jess:

Bahamut2000X
07-16-2008, 07:39 PM
I interact with WhatVVB all the time. Beyond that the only other interaction I've had was at the Chicago meet up. Though I did get like near everyone's numbers. I should phone stalk them sometime. >.>

Momiji
07-16-2008, 07:40 PM
I text message Rye and Necronopticous sometimes. :D

Miriel
07-16-2008, 08:02 PM
I shack up with Del Murder all the time.

I've only text messaged one other member (I think) and that would be foa. Calliope left me a voicemail once, I've talked to Shlup on the phone and also met her along with a bunch of other EoFFers at her wedding.

Annnnd, I've sent Misfit a super awesome postcard before. :cool:

Loony BoB
07-16-2008, 08:05 PM
Nah, I try to keep EoFF as far from my own personal irl life as possible. :smash:

Bahamut2000X
07-16-2008, 08:07 PM
Nah, I try to keep EoFF as far from my own personal irl life as possible. :smash:

Admit it BoB, you secretly yearn to meet with us all just so you can be a part of things like this...

http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g269/bahamut2000x/smalldancemn4.gif

:bigsmile:

Rye
07-16-2008, 08:07 PM
I shack up with Del Murder all the time.

I've only text messaged one other member (I think) and that would be foa. Calliope left me a voicemail once, I've talked to Shlup on the phone and also met her along with a bunch of other EoFFers at her wedding.

Annnnd, I've sent Misfit a super awesome postcard before. :cool:

That reminds me! I've sent mail to Paul and BoB!

Jojee
07-16-2008, 08:09 PM
That reminds me, I should finish and send off last year's Christmas cards. :p

Clouded Sky
07-16-2008, 08:17 PM
I went to the Chicago meetup. And Jojee texted me at work once. Or twice, or something like that. Aaaand I sent christmas cards two years ago. That was enough for me.

Shoeberto
07-16-2008, 08:18 PM
I have Ms. foa in my phone book! We've talked like... once I think.

Other than that I mostly phone call and hang out with and etc. with rubah!

Balzac
07-16-2008, 08:34 PM
I've texted Skt a few hundred times and talked to Alice a few times on the phone.

Caraliz
07-16-2008, 08:47 PM
I live with Bert amg!!! We actually didn't meet on EoFF; he had no clue who I was here. ;p

I've met quite a few EoFF people by knowing them differently than EoFF, so we met up too. And then I went to an EoFF meetup last summer. And hopefully the northeastern meetup.

fire_of_avalon
07-16-2008, 10:14 PM
I have Ms. foa in my phone book! We've talked like... once I think.

That was cheating. rubah was supposed to tell me that joke and that was it and then SURPRISE talk to Stu :mad2:

I'm really nervous and shy talking to people on the phone. Roogle still doesn't believe it but I am. I've talked to Roo on the phone two or three times now, Kirobaito once when Roo and I were pranking him, rubah and Stu.

BoB talked to my dad once, and left me a voice mail.

I have texted with Miriel, rubah, Roo and now Rye. I will text if given the opportunity (and if my phone didn't just die :aimmad:)

Vyk
07-16-2008, 10:27 PM
Dear lord I've talked on the phone and texted tons of online people. But rarely ever meet them

Roogle and I traded texts for a bit once. Reles of course, back in the day. We talked a lot. Tama2 we text/call infrequently. Or rather he calls. 'Cause I'm an anti-social douche ^_^' Uh... Aka... Agrias and I have had many interesting text convos. Hm I can't think of anymore at the moment that's from here. But I'm always open to it

On the subject though for some reason I have rubah's phone number but its a land line so I don't text that and since I'm an anti-social douche I also don't call it either bahaha...

I'm lonely

rubah
07-17-2008, 12:23 AM
I've called foa and kb and rsl and been called by b0b and roogle and I think jojo might have been on the phone with roogle or maybe it was someone else. I've called jason lynch's house and called sepho oh yeah and stu a million times over

sent a postcard to foa and VC and some mail to kb and hsu

and I've met stu

Jessweeee♪
07-17-2008, 12:28 AM
NO ;_;

I really really want to go to one of these meet-ups someday!

EVERYONE COME TO CORPUS CHRISTI NAU

EDIT:

I have sent I Took The Red Pill prank text messages since that one time there was a phone thread and he posted his number for everyone to see xD

Shauna
07-17-2008, 12:41 AM
I see Raebus a lot, and text and phone him.

I've sent Christmas cards to Faris and Resha.

I used to phone and see smittenkitten quite frequently, but our lives got in the way. xD

There's probably others, but I can't remember right now. Oh! I spoke to Zeldy on the phone once. It'll be something I'll never live down or forget. :mad2:

Jessweeee♪
07-17-2008, 12:42 AM
Sounds like there's a story, there!

O:

Evastio
07-17-2008, 12:50 AM
I've really been wanting to meet up with some EoFFers. But I've never been able to...

Faris
07-17-2008, 02:36 AM
I've met TSoL on a number of occasions and we've spoken on the phone far too many times. I used to text Shauna, Spiffing and Resha a lot, but I haven't texted anyone other than TSoL for a long time.

Jess
07-17-2008, 02:43 AM
I've met up with Paul.. 3 times? I talk to Daniel and Danielle on the phone occasionally (when they harrass me, because I hate talking on the phone xD) and I text Danielle occasionally, and Paul.

and then Edinburgh meet in August. :jess:

Dolentrean
07-17-2008, 03:33 AM
Nah, though I hope to be able to go to a meet up someday.

I did talk to Ouch! via XBL briefly once, but that is still over the internet.

Madame Adequate
07-17-2008, 03:54 AM
Rye via phone and text. Otherwise non.

Denmark
07-17-2008, 04:04 AM
I have phonetalked with Lekana and Jojee. I have texted with Rye in addition to those two. I have met Misfit, Jowy, enano, and MarickDignifiedBannedPauper.

I will meet a lot more people come Northeast meetup.

o_O
07-17-2008, 05:21 AM
I've met Neel, and I used to see Jewels and Sakura Yume regularly. :p

Vyk
07-17-2008, 07:05 AM
since that one time there was a phone thread and he posted his number for everyone to see xD

I did that once. And I'm not a'feared of doing it again. In fact it might have been the thread that I started. That's how Roogle texted me that night~

Lawr
07-17-2008, 07:31 AM
I said this when I was the Pink Phantom but I don't think people got the message, so I'll say it again:

Feel free to call me, ladies! :jokey:

Rase
07-17-2008, 07:33 AM

Yar
07-17-2008, 07:35 AM
If my "internets life" and "RL life" lives merge, then that would be a bad thing. My "internets life" would be exposed as a lie or an exaggeration and I would lose the appearance of a "macho" persona that I've worked oh so hard to fabricate here. :p

boris no no
07-17-2008, 07:45 AM
I organised the first few UK meetups - talk to DC sometimes, my sister is a member too... oh and have texted Loki a few times, but he dosn't like me anymore ;__;
erm... I used to date a member ^^

Drift
07-17-2008, 07:49 AM
and it wasnt me :(

boris no no
07-17-2008, 07:50 AM
and it wasnt me :(
It was you in my dreams :jokey:

~*~Celes~*~
07-17-2008, 07:56 AM
I've only talked on the phone and met up with Shadow Bahamut. I don't have a cell so I can't just call anyone anytime I want ;-; and it's expensive enough for SB to call me that we barely talk on the phone...

But he did call me the other day :love:

Also, I speak to him regularly on skype. If anyone else wants to talk to me, feel free to add me on skype~ angelic_princess08 :jess:

Baloki
07-17-2008, 08:03 AM
oh and have texted Loki a few times, but he dosn't like me anymore ;__;

I think the phone call you recieved this morning proves this :)

Vyk
07-17-2008, 08:37 AM
If my "internets life" and "RL life" lives merge, then that would be a bad thing. My "internets life" would be exposed as a lie or an exaggeration and I would lose the appearance of a "macho" persona that I've worked oh so hard to fabricate here. :p

I'm pretty much the same no matter what platform I'm met on. Just so long as I have a lee-way time to get comfortable with someone and trust them enough to be myself. I don't let what people think bother me but I don't always let myself go in front of everyone either. If they won't accept/appreciate, I won't bother. Its a trait carried over from my nastier introverted days

boris no no
07-17-2008, 08:38 AM

;__;

Baloki
07-17-2008, 09:14 AM

;__;

<3

Balzac
07-17-2008, 10:06 AM
Oh yeah, I remembered. I've talked to Teddy on Skype a fair bit. Those are epic convo's.

Blue Harvest
07-17-2008, 10:39 AM
I've texted and called a few of my online friends, but none from EoFF ;_;

Zeldy
07-17-2008, 10:39 AM
There's probably others, but I can't remember right now. Oh! I spoke to Zeldy on the phone once. It'll be something I'll never live down or forget. :mad2:

I laughed and laughed and laughed :jess:

I also met up with Raebus once and keep meaning to meet up with Shauna and Cookie, but plans always fall through xD

Calliope
07-17-2008, 11:27 AM

Srsly. We've both met Neel and Jewels and Tammy, and WE USED TO LIVE ON THE SAME STREET. HOW IS IT WE HAVEN'T MET? :hat:

I actually have a pile of photos to scan at work tomorrow, and some of them have Neel/Evan in them, on a swing!

Loony BoB
07-17-2008, 02:25 PM
Oh, I just remembered. I've met Thingfish.

Shlup
07-17-2008, 02:38 PM
Dude. I shared my bedroom floor with you. How could you be so cold? *sob*

Kirobaito
07-17-2008, 03:04 PM
Kirobaito once when Roo and I were pranking him,
That was so not funny and you know it.

On the phone I've talked with rubah, foa, Roogle, Baloki, and Necronopticous, and I hope that's it and I didn't leave anybody out. I have only met up with Neel, though.

Randgris
07-17-2008, 05:12 PM
Hmm... The probability of me actually meeting an EoFFer is a million to one.

But hey, at least there is a chance right there.

The only thing I have ever done with an EoFFer is a six minute voice chat... But that is still through the internet so, it can't count.

Breine
07-17-2008, 05:57 PM
The only member I've talked to outside EoFF is The Real Dark Messenger, and that's only because she's one of my best friends xD

Loony BoB
07-17-2008, 07:19 PM
Fun fact: Approximately one in 335,350 people on this planet have registered at Eyes on Final Fantasy.

Shiny
07-17-2008, 07:26 PM
I call a few over the phone and verbally abuse them. They love it. I have met three.

Denmark
07-17-2008, 07:44 PM
Fun fact: Approximately one in 335,350 people on this planet have registered at Eyes on Final Fantasy.
Oh, you and your statistics. That's a lot of people though.

Rye called me today when she was bored on her lunch break.

Quindiana Jones
07-17-2008, 07:47 PM
I wish. :(

I talk to Cz and Rye on MSN sometimes. Cz's a good chat. As is Rye. But I don't go on MSN all that often.

Yamaneko
07-17-2008, 10:11 PM
There are very few people here I would be interested in hanging out with. If you have fingerless gloves and wear shirts with random Japanese characters you're probably one of those people I never want to associate with.

Rye
07-17-2008, 11:02 PM

You were one of the better people I've called. It was fun. Expect to be phone-harassed when I'm alone on my lunch break from now on. :jess:

Bahamut2000X
07-17-2008, 11:58 PM
There are very few people here I would be interested in hanging out with. If you have fingerless gloves and wear shirts with random Japanese characters you're probably one of those people I never want to associate with.

But I feel so cool. :(

Denmark
07-18-2008, 01:41 AM

You were one of the better people I've called. It was fun. Expect to be phone-harassed when I'm alone on my lunch break from now on. :jess:

*second best after Huxley* :cool:

Caraliz
07-18-2008, 01:44 AM
Denmark is boring. :(

Quindiana Jones
07-18-2008, 01:49 AM
The place or the Asian member?

EDIT: "Asian member" meaning the member of EoFF who I always call Asian. I'm not implying that all Asian men call their penii Denmark.

Side topic - Asian men: do you call your penis Denmark?

Denmark
07-18-2008, 02:04 AM
Pure Harle-Tonic: You've called me Asian like, once. I don't think that constitutes "always".

Liz why do you say I am boring I will hopefully be meeting you and you'd better not think I am boring then >:O

Quindiana Jones
07-18-2008, 02:16 AM
Twice or three times, baby. ;) And I've decided I'm always going to think of you as an Asian man born and living in Denmark from now on. As long as it doesn't offend or annoy you? It doesn't, does it? Sorry if it does. :(

Pure Harle-Tonic14 is win. :love:

Denmark
07-18-2008, 02:58 AM
It has no reason to offend me by virtue of being very untrue. The annoyance thing, not as of yet.

There's no 14. :o

I would like to talk to other people off the internet!

Quindiana Jones
07-18-2008, 03:00 AM
There should be a 14, moipense. :D

Tell me if it does, and I'll stop. :D

Plug. (http://forums.eyesonff.com/general-chat/118865-im-so-bored-im-going-rip-my-face-off.html) Do it, Denmark.

Lawr
07-18-2008, 04:02 AM
So, how long have you two been going out?

Quindiana Jones
07-18-2008, 04:04 AM
Not long enough.

o_O
07-18-2008, 11:03 PM

Srsly. We've both met Neel and Jewels and Tammy, and WE USED TO LIVE ON THE SAME STREET. HOW IS IT WE HAVEN'T MET? :hat:

No way, Ocean View Road?!

Quindiana Jones
07-18-2008, 11:04 PM
*writes down address*

Avarice-ness
07-18-2008, 11:30 PM
I haven't met anyone from EoFF, I've only talked to 3 people on the phone from the internets, including my husband, as for meeting anyone, My husbands the only person that I met that was from the internets.

I prolly won't be talking to anyone from the internet or meeting anyone again. xD

Caraliz
07-18-2008, 11:43 PM

No way, Ocean View Road?!
No way, you too?! I used to play at the park at the end of the street!

Sweet Beloved
07-19-2008, 09:21 AM
Pouring Rain *formerly Lady Rikku* is coming to stay at my house next week. I've had phone calls from a few eoff members, but otherwise...not many I communicate with offline.
*cough*andyneedstocomedown*cough*

Dolentrean
07-19-2008, 09:25 AM
I got really bored at work today and texted Ouch! a bit, so I guess I have now made contact with a member off the interwebz!

My awesome is spreading!

Old Manus
07-19-2008, 12:21 PM
Hartman and I regularly jam together