PDA

View Full Version : Why am I so darn perfect?

Peegee
07-17-2008, 12:15 AM
Today, as Peeg kindly helped an Old Lady cross the road, he suddenly realised something! :eek:

He is Perfect in EVERY single Possible way! :eek:

That's right! Peeg realised he truly is a wonderful human being who has it all! :spin: Not only is Peeg nice to Old Ladies, he is also exceptionally handsome, he has beautiful eyes, he was a cute nose, he has a gorgeous smile and he has an awesome body! :tongue: He is also very funny (:chuckle:) has a great sense of humour and both women and men just love him! Yes! They adore him! They want to take Peeg home and cuddle him and hug him and live with him forever and ever! He really is just very amazing! Every morning he asks himself, 'Mirror, Mirror, on the wall. Why AM I the fairest of them all?' It is not right on other men that Peeg is just so fantastic!

There is absolutely Nothing I would change about myself because, quite simply, I am Perfect in every Imaginable way! :roll:

So Peeg's Two Topics are:

What would you change about yourself (either physically, or about your personality) and why? Example: Are you a shy person? Or sensitive? Do you have poor confidence that you would wanna change? Or are you totally happy with the way you are?

And: Don't you just hate people who are so smug and think 'They're all That!' (Just like Peeg :tongue:)

PS: I am not really arrogant!

A Most Loved Man
07-17-2008, 12:36 AM
A Most Loved Man wishes to impregenate Pureghetto's Azn ass ;)

Jessweeee♪
07-17-2008, 12:40 AM
I just wish I were a better person xD

I am lazy, selfish, sometimes mean, self-conscious, all sorts of stuff >.<

Yar
07-17-2008, 01:15 AM
This thread confuses and angers me.

Caraliz
07-17-2008, 01:31 AM
My nose, my undereye circles, my forehead acne, I'd lose 20 pounds, and I need a haircut and a dye job. If I got rid of all of that then I'd be good.

BardTard
07-17-2008, 05:11 AM
I'm perfectly content with who I am. I wouldn't change anything about me.

Dolentrean
07-17-2008, 05:21 AM
see my sig.

~*~Celes~*~
07-17-2008, 08:39 AM
Don't get me started plz.

capricious
07-17-2008, 09:40 AM
I think Peeg is a very nice guy for helping the old lady. :love: And who is Peeg? Is that you?
Me.. I'm shy, sensitive and have lack in confidence in general.. So you named them all..! XD I'd would like to change my shyness and I'd like to be more confident. :cry:

Balzac
07-17-2008, 10:02 AM
I'm perfect.

Blue Harvest
07-17-2008, 10:41 AM
Personality wise I wish I wasn't so shy irl. As for physically, I'd get rid of my beergut and get myself some decent eyes so that I don't need glasses to see properly :tongue: