PDA

View Full Version : Of all of the things Nintendo introduced at E3...

Momiji
07-17-2008, 01:15 AM
...they seemed to overlook and not introduce something more interesting than everything they showed on stage combined!

Overlooked@E3: Kirby Super Star Ultra - Joystiq (http://www.joystiq.com/2008/07/16/overlooked-e3-kirby-super-star-ultra/)

Yes, please.

Roto13
07-17-2008, 01:30 AM
A port is not that interesting. :P

Momiji
07-17-2008, 01:33 AM
It was more interesting than most of the stuff they showed on-stage. :p

*Kirby fanboy*

JKTrix
07-17-2008, 01:49 AM
"Nintendo E3 Media Briefing". In other words, they showed off on stage all the stuff that they wanted the mainstream media/press to pay attention to. Then release all their *real* good stuff on the floor, away from the stage.

Dreddz
07-17-2008, 02:13 AM
While obviously not showing anything they did quietly announce that a new Zelda is being worked on for the Wii behind the scenes in an interview with Miyamoto. People should just be discussing that then anything else Nintendo have announced or showed.

Rase
07-17-2008, 08:27 AM
Don't forget Pikmin. :p But yeah, main conference = bleh. Have to go digging to find the worth while things.

KentaRawr!
07-17-2008, 12:32 PM
They could've easily made a hype train with the Wii Stuff that was at E3, but they chose to show those instead. I still found stuff I'm looking forward to, but I don't get why they didn't show them at their Press Conference.

JKTrix
07-17-2008, 12:36 PM
Hey now. Animal Crossing Wii will let you import characters and items from Animal Crossing DS. You can also put your Wii character on the DS to physically take it to someone else's Wii. That's pretty neat.

@Kentarou: Again, they showcased the stuff that they wanted the mainstream press to focus on. You probably won't be seeing stuff like Rhythm Heaven and Wario Land showing up in New York Times or women's magazines. Wii Music and WiiSports, much more likely.

KentaRawr!
07-17-2008, 12:38 PM
You can also draw on the back of your shirt. :p

Edit in response to Edit: I suppose you're right.