PDA

View Full Version : shadow hearts 4

sir helix
07-17-2008, 03:54 AM
i haven't herd any thing major but, iv herd a rumer that there may be a shadow hearts 4 and yuri's in it ..but like i said only rumers:cry: so has any one else herd or read anything

Dragonsoul
07-17-2008, 04:16 AM
I believe that basically the Shadow Hearts team, Nautilus, all moved over to become one of Mistwalker's teams under the supervision of Hironobu Sakaguchi and also working with Nobuo Uematsu. The new team was called Feelplus and they made a game ... Lost Odyssey.

So you could say that Lost Odyssey is Shadow Hearts 4. And also I believe that the Shadow Hearts series itself is finished, so just look forward to announcements of a Lost Odyssey 2. I see that Feelplus is listed as making Blue Dragon Plus but I think that's an error, I think that it's really Brownie Brown making that game. So we don't know yet what's going to happen, wait a bit.

:choc2:!!!

sir helix
07-17-2008, 04:18 AM
i haven't even played lost odessy i dont have a 360...

Dragonsoul
07-17-2008, 04:27 AM
It has pretty great sales, critical reviews, and user reviews when it came out earlier this year. Check out the official trailers, gameplay, and review...

Review
Gametrailers.com - Lost Odyssey - Review (http://www.gametrailers.com/player/30354.html)
More trailers...
Gametrailers.com - Lost Odyssey: Reviews, Trailers, and Interviews (http://www.gametrailers.com/game/1694.html)

It's not the same team from Blue Dragon btw, Mistwalker is like Square Enix, they have different teams. I hear that Lost Odyssey is similar to Final Fantasy X, but haven't tried it yet, anybody know? :)

Check out the game! :choc2:!!!

Ouch!
07-17-2008, 05:32 AM
Lost Odyssey was infinitely more awesome than FFX could ever hope to be. It's definitely one of my favorite RPGs.

sir helix
07-17-2008, 05:50 AM
final fantasy X was good but it and every thing after it doesnt deserve the ff name im my oppenion. but any way back to the rumer i herd, i havent beaten sh3 yet but iv herd rumers that [???????] or killer as he's called is aculey yuri but like lady [i wont say real name] and johnny he has no memories, well yuri did lose his memories at the end of sh2 (srry for the spoiler), but that sh4 was supposesed to be yuri regaining his memories but thats what i read from random fan sights, but that only makes lil since to me but like i said i haven't beaten sh3 but when i do ill decide whether or not i believe that fact

Dragonsoul
07-17-2008, 09:58 AM
How similar is Shadow Hearts to Lost Odyssey? :choc2:?