PDA

View Full Version : And the milk just shot out my nose!

Denmark
07-17-2008, 04:09 AM
SO I was just watching the television and drinking soda. The television show became funny, and I laughed while drinking the soda.

It's a darn good thing I didn't spit it out all over my computer! Or, even worse, shoot it out my nose all over my computer. Because burning nose plus broken computer equals crying Rob. :(

Tell us stories about this sort of thing! Have you ever seen anyone shoot the proverbial milk out of their nose while laughing and drinking the proverbial milk?

Jessweeee♪
07-17-2008, 04:16 AM
No :(

This (http://www.squidoo.com/fansub) would have if I hadn't had proper warning!

Yar
07-17-2008, 04:43 AM
Not milk, but once I had a bite of a cream cheese bagel get lodged up there, and on a seperate occasion, a french fry.

It burns like hell and makes your eyes hurt and water. and the only way to get it out is suck it back down your throat like a bunch of mucus.

leader of mortals
07-17-2008, 05:42 AM
I hate it when people at school make me laugh when I am at the drinking fountain. Much water out the nose, but I have never had milk come out my nose. I once drank milk through my nose because there was someone at our lunch table who had a weak stomach. He couldn't eat anymore:D

Vermachtnis
07-17-2008, 05:50 AM
Sodie Pop and icanhazcheezburger do not mix! :D

~*~Celes~*~
07-17-2008, 08:29 AM
I had orange juice come out of my nose once. Want to talk about a burn, geeze :(

Blue Harvest
07-17-2008, 10:57 AM
Just don't laugh when drinking alcohol. That stuff burns when it comes out your nose :(

Levian
07-17-2008, 11:03 AM
This one time (at bandcamp) a flute came out of my nose. I wonder how it got there? :confused:

capricious
07-17-2008, 11:04 AM
No... My nose tends to bleed alot of blood out though at the wrong time. :(