PDA

View Full Version : New Madworld trailer at E3

Dreddz
07-17-2008, 12:15 PM
GameVideos.com - Mad World 'E3 2008' trailer Video (http://www.gamevideos.com/video/id/20100)

Looking better than ever. Ill buy a Wii when this is released and get No More Heroes along side it. Still, Nintendo have to headline these types of games more often. If they just promote casual style games that's all developers are going to make.

KentaRawr!
07-17-2008, 12:26 PM
It doesn't really look like my kind of game, to be honest. >_>

Momiji
07-17-2008, 04:06 PM
I sense no plot, repetitive gameplay, and extreme mindless violence.

90% of me is saying this is fucking retarded. 5% of me is wondering why the hell anyone would play this trash. The last 5% of me is saying OH MY GOD I MUST HAVE THIS.

However, the 95% of me gets the majority vote. No thank you.

Dreddz
07-17-2008, 04:45 PM
Firstly I think a good plot could come from this game. If they make it a wacky version of the Running Man Ill be happy. I have faith in the Japanese.

And aren't most games mindless violence? At least this one is trying to be inventive. Its a 13 year olds dream game, and I'm still 13 years old inside.

Raebus
07-17-2008, 04:56 PM
Momiji, I think you're being far too harsh. This is only a trailer and you don't even know about the plot right now or it hasn't been shown in the trailer, so wait for it to be released before complaining.

Roto13
07-17-2008, 05:01 PM
Who gives a rat's ass about the plot in an action game anyway?

This game looks awesome and it's being made by Clover Studios Platinum Games, so I have every reason to get excited. :P

Momiji
07-17-2008, 05:18 PM
Momiji, I think you're being far too harsh. This is only a trailer and you don't even know about the plot right now or it hasn't been shown in the trailer, so wait for it to be released before complaining.

I wasn't complaining. I was just saying what I saw and made a prediction on what it will be like. I don't really play the extremely gory games like this anyway. :p

Furthermore, since when does anyone take me this seriously around here? I make one facetious remark (okay, a couple) and BAM-- everyone's on me. ;)

KentaRawr!
07-17-2008, 05:53 PM
E3 does that. :p

Anyway, it's at least not cash-in 3rd Party Support, but when I look at an action game, I want to block and dodge, man! D:<

Shoeberto
07-17-2008, 05:56 PM
I really like the style of this game. It might not be an immediate purchase like The Conduit but it's gonna be something I seriously consider.

Dreddz
07-17-2008, 06:11 PM
Who gives a rat's ass about the plot in an action game anyway?
Its not about how well written it is or anything its about how its presented. God Hand had such an entertaining storyline because it was downright crazy. You don't need common sense when your going against a group of midget power rangers.

I'm hoping Madworld can go down this crazy, nonsensical route which made God Hand as entertaining to watch as it was to play.

DMKA
07-18-2008, 01:25 PM
This looks far more awesome than any game this gen so far.

Markus. D
07-19-2008, 07:56 AM
hameplay might be neat, VJoe was pretty good afterall.

Roto13
07-19-2008, 05:04 PM
Madworld: MadWorld - Black, White, And Red All Over (http://kotaku.com/5026659/madworld--+--black-white-and-red-all-over)

According to Kotaku, there are two announcers in the game providing commentary. :P

Dreddz
07-19-2008, 05:39 PM
Any game with commentators must have an option to turn them off.