PDA

View Full Version : axil woot woot

sir helix
07-18-2008, 03:30 AM
i just found out that in kingdom hearts 238/2 days or wtf it is, you can play as axil, roxas, xigbar. and saig or what ever his name was, but i just cant wait to slide it into my ds and get trnced by axil's serious asskickyness. any one else timeing contractions lol jk serioulsy just kidding

Fonzie
07-18-2008, 09:42 PM
The above post needs sauce.

Momiji
07-18-2008, 10:32 PM
The multiplayer gameplay is separate from the single player story and will be mission-based, which include cooperative and competitive player battles.[8][11] It will allow up to four players to play as one of the thirteen members of Organization XIII, with each member having different weapons and skills.[6] 358/2 Days' multiplayer will also feature a chat system for communication between players, but will differ from PictoChat in that everyone will draw on the same screen.[8] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_Hearts_358/2_Days)

Sauce delivered.

However, it seems that being able to play as members of Organization XIII is a multiplayer-exclusive thing.

Jessweeee♪
08-01-2008, 07:52 AM
o:

Xalioniaf
08-01-2008, 07:54 AM
So it's Kingdom Hearts + Ping Pals. I can dig it.
Is the co-op online, or local wireless only?

Formalhaut
08-01-2008, 08:58 PM
i just found out that in kingdom hearts 238/2 days or wtf it is, you can play as axil, roxas, xigbar and saig or what ever his name was, but i just cant wait to slide it into my ds and get trnced by axil's serious asskickyness. any one else timeing contractions lol jk serioulsy just kidding

Sounds like he needs a spell check...

I just found out that in kingdom hearts 238/2 days or what the hell it is, you can play as Axel, Roxas, Xigbar and Saix or what ever his name was, but I just can't wait to slide it into my Nintendo DS and get tranced by Axel's serious Fighting skills. any one else timing contractions? I'm joking seriously just kidding.

Momiji
08-02-2008, 12:57 AM
i just found out that in kingdom hearts 238/2 days or wtf it is, you can play as axil, roxas, xigbar and saig or what ever his name was, but i just cant wait to slide it into my ds and get trnced by axil's serious asskickyness. any one else timeing contractions lol jk serioulsy just kidding

Sounds like he needs a spell check...

I just found out that in kingdom hearts 238/2 days or what the hell it is, you can play as Axel, Roxas, Xigbar and Saix or what ever his name was, but I just can't wait to slide it into my Nintendo DS and get tranced by Axel's serious Fighting skills. any one else timing contractions? I'm joking seriously just kidding.

Wow, kid. That's pretty low, seeing that you left a bunch of grammatical errors as well.

I would post the entire post in perfect English, but that's already something sir helix has already addressed as irritating to him, and since I can respect that, I won't continue with it.

What you just did irritates me though. If you're going to go out of your way to make someone look stupid, you damn well better make sure you don't make yourself look stupid in the process.

Formalhaut
08-02-2008, 01:07 AM
Yeesh its a joke.

I did not know people would take critical offense to a joke. I mean I know I don't take jokes well myself but come on.

if it offends you THAT much then ill just delete it but by god what a over statement.

And I did not go out of my way. All I did was a simple copy paste and right-clicked under the red lines underneath the words. Of course I manually did the names but meh.

Momiji
08-02-2008, 01:19 AM
Yeesh its a joke.

I did not know people would take critical offense to a joke. I mean I know I don't take jokes well myself but come on.

if it offends you THAT much then ill just delete it but by god what a over statement.

And I did not go out of my way. All I did was a simple copy paste and right-clicked under the red lines underneath the words. Of course I manually did the names but meh.

Jokes aren't all that funny when you attempt to derail a perfectly legitimate thread. (Pointless threads, sure, but that's aside from the point.) I didn't take any offense at all to what you said, but maybe sir helix will when he sees it-- (wait, he will).

Also, as for 'I mean I know I don't take jokes well myself but come on', don't dish it out if you can't take it. That's pretty lame.

Formalhaut
08-02-2008, 01:36 AM
We really should put this up on to PM, but hey thats your decision. Me personally is ending the on thread discussion.

*On topic*

I think I could get to like that new game. I have a DS, im interested in the back story of it and it could shed some light on roxas's past.

Reeno the Alchemist
08-03-2008, 02:55 AM
I want this game because i love organization 13 :}

sir helix
08-08-2008, 12:42 AM
thank you momiji

i kind of find it weird that theyve begun making spin offs of the kh series, isnt this what kills games but oh well, it still looks awsome

Ouch!
08-08-2008, 12:59 AM
thank you momiji

i kind of find it weird that theyve begun making spin offs of the kh series, isnt this what kills games but oh well, it still looks awsome
The second game in the series was a so-called spin off. Aside from the gameplay being fairly lame, the story introduced was integral to the events that happened in Kingdom Hearts 2.

I expect that what we will learn in Birth by Sleep and Days will be very important to Kingdom Heart 3's plot in much the same way Chain of Memories explains a lot of things between KH and KH2. I expect the most important thing that will be explained is Ven's story and specifically how it relates to Roxas. While pure speculation, KH2:FM+ has made it fairly clear that Roxas does, indeed, possess a heart, and I would not be surprised if Days and Birth By Sleep somehow explain how this happened.

sir helix
08-08-2008, 01:03 AM
what confuses me is all of the organization 13 buisness iv read other peoples threads about the members and most of the stuff i read is new to me, i must have been playing the games in my sleep

Ouch!
08-08-2008, 01:12 AM
what confuses me is all of the organization 13 buisness iv read other peoples threads about the members and most of the stuff i read is new to me, i must have been playing the games in my sleep
There's a lot of stuff that's not made clear about Organization XIII during the course of the main game.