PDA

View Full Version : I hate you tile! YOU'VE MADE MY DAY SAD!

Avarice-ness
07-18-2008, 09:51 PM
So I was wobbling (Yes wobbling) over to the trash can to throw away my root beer bottle and I feel this sharp pain in my foot! I look at the bottom of my foot only to find a like.. centimeter long piece of tile in my foot!

The day was going so well, but it seems when this happened it just made me sad. =[

I was finally able to get it out by getting under it with a needle but seriously, it just ruined my day! Needless and blood and sharp things and pains make me all kinds of woozy!

Have you had a day ruined recently? Was today ruined by something?

alk about your day being ruined! Even if it was ruined by something big or small!

Quindiana Jones
07-18-2008, 09:57 PM
Aww poor A-ness. :(

Avarice-ness
07-18-2008, 10:00 PM
Aww poor A-ness. :(

Yeah poor me! Now throw me a pity parade, my foot hurts. ; ;

Quindiana Jones
07-18-2008, 10:02 PM
I'm not really sure what a pity parade would be....:(

Denmark
07-18-2008, 10:04 PM
It means give the crazy pregnant girl sympathy.

I haven't had a day completely ruined in a good while. Some crappy stuff happens but then other stuff makes up for it.

Jessweeee♪
07-18-2008, 10:06 PM
I got a tiny piece of this plate stuck in my foot for a little while once...I used tweezers to get it out, but I thought my foot was going to eat it and it would be in there forever!

Tasura
07-18-2008, 10:15 PM
If there's a piece of glass/porcelain on the floor, it winds up in my foot, regardless of how small it is, and regardless of how many people have walked through the room before me. It hurts like hell, if I can see it, I try to get it out by whatever means necessary, if it's too small to see, I just let it come out on it's own.

And as for day ruining things, lately I can't think of anything.

NeoTifa
07-18-2008, 10:20 PM
i woke up to a giant nosebleed today. 2nd time this week. my face is still kinda stained with blood and my mouth tastes like blood

Jess
07-19-2008, 12:55 AM
I found a piece of metal in my foot last week after work! :o
yes it hurt.

other than that, I can't really think of anything; except tonight I finished work early because it was so quiet they had to send people home early. also, on wednesday I wasn't on the bar I like the most and that put me on a downer for the whole night.

BardTard
07-19-2008, 05:12 AM
My day was ruined when I went to work. As soon as I got there I was busier than I'd ever been. At least I got off an hour early though.

My day got better when I came home.

The Unknown Guru
07-19-2008, 08:00 AM
My day is ruined the moment I wake up.

~*~Celes~*~
07-19-2008, 12:18 PM
had no internets on Monday :( that made my day VERY bad.

Randgris
07-19-2008, 04:41 PM
Ask me if there was a day that was never ruined. I'd probably say no.

I'm moody so everyday is always a ruined day for me.

Tasura
07-19-2008, 07:42 PM
Apparently, any day that the power goes out for 12+ hours ruins my day, like yesterday. And nothing quite ruins a day like waking up and finding a toothpick about 3/4 of an inch in your side.

Eiko Guy
07-20-2008, 03:38 AM
I was planning on cleaning the bathroom and using like heavy duty amounts of Bleach. Since my siblings annoy me I wanted to close the door but I didn't feel like passing out so I started trying to open the window. Now this window has been painted shut longer than I've been alive so I started chipping and prying and all that stuff. I believed I was done so I pushed on it.

The smart thing would've been to push on the metal part but I pushed on the glass so yeah my arm goes through the glass and a my arm doesn't really snag just pushes the glass out. I get a big cut on my wrist :\
My day was ruined by not getting to clean the bathroom like I wanted to.

And my whole week was ruined when I couldn't properly use my right arm. Which just happens to be my dominant arm.