PDA

View Full Version : The Final Final Fantasy

Captain Maxx Power
07-19-2008, 02:10 PM
I'd just thought I'd share this with you all, some harsh language. (http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/kung-fu-grip/131-The-Final-Final-Fantasy) Props go to the makers for realising that FF12 sucks.

ReloadPsi
07-19-2008, 02:27 PM
"Why not me!?"
"Sorry, my game only allowed three in a party!"

"Nobody even knows what a Phoenix Down is!"

Nice voice acting!

Karellen
07-19-2008, 03:15 PM
That was awful. I wish I had turned it off as soon as I saw he was using toys.

Captain Maxx Power
07-19-2008, 03:21 PM

Totally agree, it's not as if anyone ever made anything funny (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toy_Story) with (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toy_Story_2) toys. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robot_Chicken)

Crossblades
07-19-2008, 04:18 PM
Worst video I have ever seen. I want 10 minutes of my life back =(

Karellen
07-19-2008, 05:17 PM

Totally agree, it's not as if anyone ever made anything funny (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toy_Story) with (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toy_Story_2) toys. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robot_Chicken)
Toy Story isn't even remotely the same sort of thing. The dolls in Robot Chicken are fully animated. That video was some guy waving action figures around.

demondude
07-19-2008, 06:10 PM
Final fantasy 12 was awesome.

Captain Maxx Power
07-19-2008, 06:13 PM
Note to self; never bother sharing anything with you lot again.

blackmage_nuke
07-19-2008, 06:48 PM
Well I liked it...
But my standard for internet humour is pretty low

LunarWeaver
07-19-2008, 07:38 PM
I thought it was really funny :( Maybe I'm just too juvenile or something xD I love how Sephiroth says his own name.

Bahamut2000X
07-19-2008, 08:55 PM
That was hilarious. I don't see what everyone complained about, not like you could see their hands. :p

Masamunemaster
07-19-2008, 09:56 PM
now just imagine a game where it was FF characters vs summons...hmm

NeoTifa
07-19-2008, 11:42 PM
you had to fight them in 10 :\

i thought it was hillarious! even though they did pussyfy sephiroth <3 :love:

theundeadhero
07-19-2008, 11:43 PM
I enjoyed it.

Bahamut2000X
07-20-2008, 03:08 AM

How's that different then normal? :shifty:

Vyk
07-20-2008, 05:52 AM
I'm in love xD haha Thanks Maxxy~

*Content for next few minutes*

Jessweeee♪
07-21-2008, 07:47 PM
Nice xD

Goldenboko
07-21-2008, 08:14 PM
Worst video I have ever seen. I want 10 minutes of my life back =(

Roto13
07-21-2008, 08:54 PM
Anyone who can't accept the greatness of Final Fantasy XII is set to autofail from the beginning.

MushroomZOMBIE
07-21-2008, 10:10 PM
What if they have already failed? ;)

I kinda giggled a bit. "Sephiroooooth"
XD

NeoTifa
07-23-2008, 12:47 AM

:twak: DONT:twak: ... YOU:twak: ... EVER!!!!:twak::twak: :twak: ... SAY:twak: ... THAT:twak: ... AGAIN!!!!:twak: :twak::twak: ...

Marky Tee
07-24-2008, 06:02 PM
that was awesome
though vaan was not nearly as much of a pussy as tidus

Northcrest
07-25-2008, 12:56 AM
That was so funny. The entering random battles scene almost made me fall off my chair.

PeneloRatsbane
07-25-2008, 05:27 PM
hmm was okay, I prefer the ones over on youtube

Exdeath
07-27-2008, 01:01 AM
Anyone who can't accept the greatness of Final Fantasy XII is set to autofail from the beginning.

A question, if one is set to auto-fail, when do they fail? Do they fail everything?
As for the vid, cant watch it. Im using my PSP to type :p

The Crystal
07-28-2008, 01:24 AM

Translation of Bahamut2000X's post:

S3phi0oth SuCkZ 4nd 1s 0veRr4tEd!!1one

LOLOLOLOLOLOL I'm s0 c00l n0w!!1one

Momiji
07-28-2008, 04:50 AM
That video was awesome.

To reciprocate what you said to me earlier...

I love you. :p

Translation of The Crystal's reply:

Hello, I'm a egotistical misanthrope who is drowning in a neverending pool of fatuity-- and I try to splash as much as I can on people who don't agree with my every single aspect of thought. If you can think for yourself, a sempiternal flame of hate arises in my heart and burns every cell of my insides-- and the only thing that relieves that torment is mocking everything you say; despite however intelligent you are, I will make you look like a fool. Why? Because that's what I do when I run out of logical subject matter for discussion and my bitter melange of vituperation and audacity leaves you unfazed. You aren't allowed an opinion or a facetious comment unless said opinions match mine.

Tonepoet
07-28-2008, 06:37 AM
... Eh, the premise is silly. Since when did the summons ever serve you willingly? Okay, sure, I haven't played all of the games in the series. However, from what I have played, you generally have to beat them to a bloody pulp before they'll do anything for you. Especially for IV and VIII...

Also, though I never played X, I remember reading an article in Game Informer long ago that said that the Aeons turn on you at the very end of the game.

Which makes me wonder why the summons caused such a problem this time around. They were beaten by the various groups before. Guess it's 'cause Rydia wasn't 'round to teach 'em all a lesson, eh?

Also, the overall humor is a bit too juvenile for my tastes anyway. Overall, I'd give it a rating of "Meh...".

CimminyCricket
07-28-2008, 06:58 AM
I thought it was pretty funny.

The Crystal
07-29-2008, 03:28 AM
It was so and so. Some parts of the video are funny, others aren't. It's not great, but it isn't the worst video I ever watched.

That video was awesome.

Hello, I'm a egotistical misanthrope who is drowning in a neverending pool of fatuity-- and I try to splash as much as I can on people who don't agree with my every single aspect of thought. If you can think for yourself, a sempiternal flame of hate arises in my heart and burns every cell of my insides-- and the only thing that relieves that torment is mocking everything you say; despite however intelligent you are, I will make you look like a fool. Why? Because that's what I do when I run out of logical subject matter for discussion and my bitter melange of vituperation and audacity leaves you unfazed. You aren't allowed an opinion or a facetious comment unless said opinions match mine.

:lol:

Look at who have a "sempiternal flame of hate" in his heart.

You are just pissed because I'm not a FFVII-hater like you.
Well... Deal with it!

Momiji
07-29-2008, 03:34 AM
It was so and so. Some parts of the video are funny, others aren't. It's not great, but it isn't the worst video I ever watched.

That video was awesome.

:lol:

Look at who have a "sempiternal flame of hate" in his heart.

You are just pissed because I'm not a FFVII-hater like you and Bahamut are.
Well... Deal with it!

No, I'm pissed because you just can't accept the fact that some people don't like FFVII and you go way out of your way to mock them.

Not to mention, everyone has a flame of hate in their heart about something.

The Crystal
07-29-2008, 04:23 AM
No, I'm pissed because you just can't accept the fact that some people don't like FFVII and you go way out of your way to mock them.

You and Bahamut mocks FFVII and it's fanbase everytime you can. :rolleyes2
Don't like to be mocked? Then don't mock!

That's all I wanted to say. I already gave my opinion about the video, and we are way off-topic now, so... Bye.

Momiji
07-29-2008, 05:30 AM

You and Bahamut mocks FFVII and it's fanbase everytime you can. :rolleyes2
Don't like to be mocked? Then don't mock!

That's all I wanted to say. I already gave my opinion about the video, and we are way off-topic now, so... Bye.

Don't put Bahamut in that. He made one comment and has nothing to do with what you said there.

Also, the only reason I mock the fanbase is because of people like you, so goodbye~

Leeza
07-29-2008, 05:36 AM
Momiji and Crystal...those byes had better be it.

Momiji
07-29-2008, 05:58 AM
Yep yep, Leeza~ :)

Back to the main subject-- the video. I found it funny, but I was disappointed none of the older characters were in it. I suppose there are no action figures of them, though. :p

Goldenboko
07-29-2008, 10:32 PM

Back to the main subject-- the video. I found it funny, but I was disappointed none of the older characters were in it. I suppose there are no action figures of them, though. :p

My biggest disappointment was that the main heroes lost so badly. I mean come on, don't the main heroes beat up summons in like nearly every game (ESPECIALLY FFXII and even more in Revenant Wings)

Fynn
08-02-2008, 09:30 AM
It was abysmal... I didn't even chuckle. Some scenes has potential, but I think it was done pretty badly. And the fact they said that FFXII sucks just ruined my day! (a slight overstatement, but still - I hate it when people do that without even giving a good reason)

Xalioniaf
08-02-2008, 09:36 AM
I want a Zidane figure.

Jessweeee♪
08-02-2008, 09:46 AM

My biggest disappointment was that the main heroes lost so badly. I mean come on, don't the main heroes beat up summons in like nearly every game (ESPECIALLY FFXII and even more in Revenant Wings)

...but never all of them at once o:

In all of the games I've played, the most you face is three and that's when you fight the Magus Sisters.

Goldenboko
08-05-2008, 05:51 PM

...but never all of them at once o:

In all of the games I've played, the most you face is three and that's when you fight the Magus Sisters.

Well you could argue normally there's only like, 3 heroes fighting 1 and this there was like, 10 heroes fighting 3, so it balances.

Shadowdeathrose
08-13-2008, 12:09 AM
I thought it was funny "Cloud it's not the 90's we can speak now!" - "oh sorry force of habit"