PDA

View Full Version : Crisis Core Help! 2

Carl the Llama
07-20-2008, 02:51 AM
well im stuck again, would someone give me a stratagy to beat the mission Wutai Suppression (the final of the war missions with Wutai) would just like a good stratgy and some stats (level vit pow ect) on how to beat them.

im currently level 45 with 156 atk 114 vit and still 9999 health, I have status ward+Death to defend from status attacks and a Wizard Bracelet+shinra beta equiped.

Dragonsoul
07-21-2008, 05:33 AM
I'll give you info from the strategy guide.

19k hp for wutai solder geng, 61k hp for crescent unit phantasma, 94k hp for crescent unit circulus, and 48k hp for nandi. Equip blaze armlet to absorve tri-fire damage, in early part of missions. Graviga is not as effective in the main part of the mission. For the final battle, replace blaze armor for prtoect ring or shinra beta+ to get defeense, and attack with graviga. Graviga and costly punch are good. If you get no mp cost bonus from dmv, take advantage with tri thundaga or energy attacks. Use regen in place of status ward. I typed this while not lloking at the screen, reading the guide, ther'es typos i dontw anna fix them tho :D

Aerith's Knight
07-21-2008, 05:38 PM
Vital slash really helped me through tough spots. I can recommend it.

I got through the entire game with Cure-magic and strong attacks like Vital slash.

dragontamer
07-24-2008, 04:42 PM
I hate that mission. You need luck, a s**t lot of pheonix downs, a safety bit, and heavenly DMW... good dodging skills too. this may be asking a lot. i would recomend that you leave this mission for a while.

im level 57, 30,000+ hp, 97 atk good vit, and i found it hard.

Also, if you're trying to complete 100% mission, do as many as you can in the chapter where you make the flower wagon for aerith. (the woman in the front of the shinra building gives you free raise efects!:D!)

Carl the Llama
07-24-2008, 07:41 PM
got it done at level 55 with 152 vit 244 atk break damage+hp limit, wizards braclet and a safty bit, aerial drain was a god save oh and I had 27k life.