07-21-2008, 04:17 PM
The account's from 2005. I thought they delete inactive members. :P

Sergeant Hartman
07-21-2008, 04:18 PM
I can't believe it either.

MushroomZOMBIE
07-21-2008, 04:19 PM
There's proof! :O
Or maybe it's a figment of the "intarwebz's" imagination...

Lawr
07-21-2008, 04:20 PM
They didn't slip you the prune.

Psychotic
07-21-2008, 04:20 PM
They'll probably merge your accounts now! :3Yup pretty much!
I thought they delete inactive members. :PNope. Not anymore. You're with us for life.

Anyway let's give this little old thread a topic. What do you find hard to believe? What unbelievable things have happened to you?

I can't believe I haven't crashed while learning to drive yet.

Jojee
07-21-2008, 04:21 PM
I can't believe it either :confused:

Lawr
07-21-2008, 04:21 PM
I can't believe you're learning so late. I can drive right now if I wanted to, just with an adult.

MushroomZOMBIE
07-21-2008, 04:22 PM
1) I find it hard to believe that I'm preserved forever

2) I got lost along the way. Call it "High School".

I have a fear of driving!
Don't let me even get started about the drivers in Miami! :O

Jojee
07-21-2008, 04:26 PM
I can't believe you're learning so late. I can drive right now if I wanted to, just with an adult.
I can't believe it :confused: *hides under a rock*

Agrias
07-21-2008, 04:27 PM
I cant believe its not butter!!! :O

MushroomZOMBIE
07-21-2008, 04:27 PM
I think bad drivers are either:
A) A deathwish. B) Homocidal. C) All of the left.

Be a good driver! ;P

Anyways, I'm going sleepy-sleepy. Haven't sleept at all last night. X|

Flying Mullet
07-21-2008, 04:32 PM
The account's from 2005. I thought they delete inactive members. :P
We don't delete inactive accounts.

Jojee
07-21-2008, 04:32 PM
OR SHORT. I formulated a good theory.

X-posted from my LJ~!

Anyway, I don't think I've said this so... I KNOW WHY ASIAN WOMEN ARE TERRIBLE DRIVERS NOW. THEY'RE ALL SHORT!! Omg, so I was driving the other day and it took me a while to realize that I couldn't see half of what I was supposed to see (I can't believe it took me this long to notice, I've been driving for years xD I can't believe I didn't kill myself yet) because the steering wheel was literally obscuring half my vision through the windshield. xDDD then I tried to sit up higher and omg, things were SO MUCH EASIER to see and navigate. Like, I could see some of the front of the car, that makes it so much easier to park!! Anyway my steering wheel is lower now which really helps xD But I just know that I'd still be 10x of a better driver if I were taller and could see more!

capricious
07-21-2008, 04:37 PM
^ So random! LOL.
How tall are you? I'm Asian and 5 foot 4 inches. I don't consider myself short.. But I still do crap in driving... I nearly spent a whole year learning to drive. :eep:

Jojee
07-21-2008, 04:38 PM
I'm 5'0" :p And I have long legs & a short upper body for my height~

capricious
07-21-2008, 04:43 PM
Haha, I see. :D shortie! X)) I think Asians are naturally terrible at driving... I still haven't passed *haven't took the test yet*, but my instructor always gives me a big cushion to sit on. I think you need to do that. :love: *asian's advice*

Jojee
07-21-2008, 04:48 PM
Omg, when I was learning driving I used a cushion too, and some people *cough Raistlin cough* made fun of me FOREVER for it xD

Good luck on your test :mog:

DK
07-21-2008, 04:48 PM
haha I'm Asian and i'm 6'4" sux2bjojo

Randgris
07-21-2008, 04:54 PM
I want to drive, but I get may get distracted. I tend to panic sometimes, especially when I'm unsure of what I'm doing.

I'm a Filipino and I'm 5' 5 1/2" :eep:

I can't believe I just posted this...

Lawr
07-21-2008, 04:54 PM
Anyway, I don't think I've said this so... I KNOW WHY ASIAN WOMEN ARE TERRIBLE DRIVERS NOW. THEY'RE ALL SHORT!! Omg, so I was driving the other day and it took me a while to realize that I couldn't see half of what I was supposed to see (I can't believe it took me this long to notice, I've been driving for years xD I can't believe I didn't kill myself yet) because the steering wheel was literally obscuring half my vision through the windshield. xDDD then I tried to sit up higher and omg, things were SO MUCH EASIER to see and navigate. Like, I could see some of the front of the car, that makes it so much easier to park!! Anyway my steering wheel is lower now which really helps xD But I just know that I'd still be 10x of a better driver if I were taller and could see more!

:laugh: If I were meaner I would so send this to Raistlin and Bleys and whoever the hell has a blast making fun of short people.

capricious
07-21-2008, 04:55 PM
Thank you! :love: I'm taking my theory test soon. And it's suppose to be easy?? I haven't studied it. X_x I'm looking forward to the hazard game test though.

You're a foot taller than me!! :eek:

Randgris
07-21-2008, 05:01 PM
You're a foot taller than me!! :eek:

A foot and a half inch taller... :cool:

I need calcium

*currently drinking milk

mooglebunni608
07-21-2008, 05:43 PM
I find it hard to believe driving a manual is so freaking hard. If I had an automatic I would be getting my liscence next month ><

rubah
07-21-2008, 05:52 PM
why don't you just borrow someone's car that's an automatic and then take the test?

capricious
07-21-2008, 05:55 PM
Actually, you're an inch 1/2 taller than me Rangris. lol :D

Aww, isn't automatic cars expensive? I'm just a poor commoner.

mooglebunni608
07-21-2008, 06:11 PM
why don't you just borrow someone's car that's an automatic and then take the test?

Because the only person I know who has an automatic (besides the school car, which I get a few lessons on) is so old that if her insurance went up... well, she doesn't want to risk it.
I don't get why everyone around here likes manuals. :/

champagne supernova
07-21-2008, 07:26 PM
Automatics are for quitters!

Driving an automatic takes all the fun out of driving. Manual's make you feel like a race driver!

Besides, they're also cheaper & use less petrol.

Peegee
07-21-2008, 07:28 PM
When Ashley's not mocking me in jest, she says I'm a good driver.

PS: I'm Asian.

-gasp-

MushroomZOMBIE
07-21-2008, 07:33 PM
I'm 5'0.
But my mom is 4'11-ish.

And -gasp- she still drives!

Miriel
07-21-2008, 07:40 PM
I can't believe that people believe that they can't believe it's not butter. It tastes nothing like butter! It doesn't cook in the same way butter cooks. It doesn't flavor things in the same way butter does. I can totally believe it's not butter!

Goldenboko
07-21-2008, 07:45 PM
This user has not registered and therefore does not have a profile to view.

Things can't be fun if you point them out.

MushroomZOMBIE
07-21-2008, 07:54 PM
Totally ruined the suspense for you!
Bad vBulletin!
:twak:

Hey, they deleted it!
:P

Randgris
07-23-2008, 04:04 PM
Actually, you're an inch 1/2 taller than me Rangris. lol :D

Aww, isn't automatic cars expensive? I'm just a poor commoner.

Well I was watching, 'something' when I posted that. :rolleyes2

I was, distracted

Raistlin
07-23-2008, 04:36 PM
:laugh: If I were meaner I would so send this to Raistlin and Bleys and whoever the hell has a blast making fun of short people.

I've already seen it (though I don't know why Bleys would care). I make fun of her for worse than that, trust me.

rubah
07-23-2008, 04:42 PM
People only drive manuals here if they have to/can't afford an automatic. I think it might be a status symbol thing, or maybe they like only having to use one foot and one hand at a time. (or one knee if you're doing your make up, apparently)

I was introduced to driving on a manual, but only drove it in the pasture where it was safe to uh, fail ;D I haven't driven one on a road, but I think I could probably do it!

There's a bit of fun to be had with automatics where you match your speed and know your car to make it drive in the desired gear. Not as much fun though.

Flying Mullet
07-23-2008, 07:30 PM
People only drive manuals here if they have to/can't afford an automatic. I think it might be a status symbol thing, or maybe they like only having to use one foot and one hand at a time. (or one knee if you're doing your make up, apparently)
I think it definitely varies upon where you are in the US. My cousins in Alabama said the same thing, thus they only drive automatics. But growing up in Colorado, owning a stick was cool, plus it helps when driving on the snow/ice.

Personally, I enjoy driving a stick. I find automatics boring to drive.

Momiji
07-23-2008, 08:12 PM
They'll probably merge your accounts now! :3Yup pretty much!
I thought they delete inactive members. :PNope. Not anymore. You're with us for life.

Anyway let's give this little old thread a topic. What do you find hard to believe? What unbelievable things have happened to you?

I can't believe I haven't crashed while learning to drive yet.

You're just now learning, Paul? I was in driving school when I was 15. :p