PDA

View Full Version : *shudder*

Avarice-ness
07-21-2008, 10:52 PM
Oh jeez.

So it seems that every time I come back to my mom's house I find something that just makes me shudder. Last time it was a thong in my bed ( :cry: ) that apparently belonged to my mom, and this time, while opening my closet to get a hanger, I find a "Sexy Rag Doll" costume.
While I am one of those weirdo's who likes to incorporate costumes or sexy lingerie when it comes to sexy fun time, I at least hide all these things to where they CAN'T be found with an open of a door, not because I want to hide it just because I don't think it's appropriate to be out in the middle of everything.

So, what have you seen or heard recently that has just made you shudder? Was it something dirty and icky like my mom's.. fun night wear.. or was it just something that you never wanted to ever think of.. like my mom's fun night wear?
On nearly the same topic... Has anything scarred you for life, while it may not seem a big deal to anyone else, it's something you can never erase from your memory no matter how hard you try?

Zeldy
07-21-2008, 10:57 PM
One holiday in Majorca, my parents were very drunk and.. I slept on the balcony :(

Jojee
07-21-2008, 10:58 PM
Paul Knox/Kildarre once sent me a picture of his penis and that was kinda scaring like omg what xDDD Oh Paul I mean Gene.

Uh Wesly/Raistlin sent me a picture of his erection and that REALLY scared me for life but I couldn't figure out what it was until he told me. xD

My gradmother's dildo - that was scaring. Some people know this story, I don't need to repeat it. xD

Avarice-ness
07-21-2008, 10:59 PM
Uh Wesly/Raistlin sent me a picture of his erection and that REALLY scared me for life but I couldn't figure out what it was until he told me. xD

That's the funniest disturbing thing I've ever heard. xD

MushroomZOMBIE
07-21-2008, 11:22 PM
I think the outside world is really scary.
Really, I'm so shy in public.

~*~Celes~*~
07-22-2008, 12:06 AM
Let's just say that sound carries rather well through our house.

I went downstairs and stood in front of my mom and dad's bedroom door and was about to knock when I heard...a vibrator :(

Miriel
07-22-2008, 12:29 AM
Jojee's post just made me shudder.

Del Murder
07-22-2008, 12:30 AM
Ditto!

Jess
07-22-2008, 01:11 AM
I have walked in on friends having sex before.

.... :(

Balzac
07-22-2008, 01:24 AM
Seeing a guy I used to live with naked. I wouldn't usually mind but he was tiny, if you know what I'm saying.

~*~Celes~*~
07-22-2008, 01:34 AM
There was also the time I found my mom's vibrator in her top drawer when I was only looking for her class ring =[ I wanted to see if my ring size was the same as hers and she wasn't around...

leader of mortals
07-22-2008, 02:05 AM
As some of you may know my grandma had a stroke in january, during the Final fantasy mafia. Well our bathroom isnt all that big, so she needs to have the door open to get her walker in. I normally avoid this part, however sometimes my grandpa cant hear her and decides that he should just keep the door open. Our house has our living room, then dining room. if you walk to the dining room from the living room you will see the bathroom. The only way to get to the kitchen is through the dining room. I was going to the kitchen. I SAW MY GRANDMA NAKED!

Also, my mom and my step-dad are very old. My step-dad is almost 58 I believe and my mom is 52 I beleive. My mom spanked my step-dad and said something like "let me spank that butt", and my step-dad then yells out "come here let me spank you!", WHILE I AM EATING!!!

A few years ago, I was lying awake in bed on a sunday, and both my mom and my step-dad went to bed. My mom started saying "oohh Ricky" and they were both laughing and giggling and such.

And, one more. I was eating breakfast at the dining room table once a few years ago, and my mom is eating across from me. My step-dad walks up, sees me, I assume he thought "ahh screw it he wont know anyway"(I was young, but I still knew), and sat on my moms lap and dry humped her leg.

All of these are very shudder-worthy.

Momiji
07-22-2008, 02:22 AM
I went to Wal-mart with my now ex-friend and his girlfriend once. When we were about to leave, both of them disappeared, and after I looked all over the store for them, I found them in the checkout lane paying for condoms. Just thinking of them having sex is just...eww.

The Summoner of Leviathan
07-22-2008, 03:29 AM
One night when my parents came home, I pretended to be asleep. Having a bit to drink and thinking I was asleep, they did the funky chicken. *shudders* I wished so much that I could fall asleep or they would stop. (My parents' place is small so we are all on one floor and I share a wall with their room).

DMKA
07-22-2008, 03:32 AM
This. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2dOfQOuq-c&fmt=18)

Avarice-ness
07-22-2008, 03:36 AM
I just realized how fun this thread is when you're not the one writing the things. xD

Mogi
07-22-2008, 03:37 AM
I was looking for my mom's boyfriend once, and assumed that he was outside smoking. Well, you have to walk THROUGH my mom's bathroom to get to the pool area where they smoke, and the shower was running, but I assumed that it was my mom and didn't worry about it. As soon as I opened the door, I heard "OOOOOOOOOOOH" and was like
"HO-LY SHIET O_O"

Apparently, they were both in the shower.
D:

daggertrepe
07-22-2008, 03:46 AM
I dunno. recently, I was onstage and some dude asked me about a few things and I embarrassed myself by totally cheesing everything I said up. Besides school-related things, nothing completely embarrassing happened to me.

One night when my parents came home, I pretended to be asleep. Having a bit to drink and thinking I was asleep, they did the funky chicken. *shudders* I wished so much that I could fall asleep or they would stop. (My parents' place is small so we are all on one floor and I share a wall with their room).

THAT is fucked up.

Rye
07-22-2008, 03:54 AM
SHAFT THRUST RP FICTION HAHHHHHHHHH!!

The Summoner of Leviathan
07-22-2008, 04:17 AM
I dunno. recently, I was onstage and some dude asked me about a few things and I embarrassed myself by totally cheesing everything I said up. Besides school-related things, nothing completely embarrassing happened to me.

THAT is smurfed up.

Probably more emotionally scarring than my sister talking about her sex life with her now fiancée. I really did not need to know what sort of things she had or had not experienced before having sex with him. -__-;

But then I get revenge on my dad when there are friends of the family over and they are drinking and invariably talking about sex. I am such an explicit person and not too shy about talking about those sort of things and he gets all awkward. Though it is disturbing when my mom jokes and tries to bother me by saying they will have sex that night and that she is a screamer and my dad has to use a pillow or cover her mouth. *shudders more*

Did I mention that my family is a bunch of pervs? I say it with love but still. Joking or not. TMI! -__-;

EDIT: *sniffles* I think no amount of therapy will ever erase those conversations from my mind.

MushroomZOMBIE
07-22-2008, 04:18 AM
"I have walked in on friends having sex before.

...."

I walked in on my PARENTS. :O

Muse Junkie
07-22-2008, 06:57 AM
Last year at Choir banquet, we were all dancing and this guy had a crush on me, and I had told him no no no (we had had the not gay talk but he is... slow) and when I was dancing with my date he grinded against me and I felt... it. And then I proceeded to walk outside and scream and then just kinda avoided him.. still do.

Dolentrean
07-22-2008, 07:21 AM
More hilarious than disturbing, but still

Me and my friends were talking about the idea of strip halo. My best friend Bryce told my other friend he should bring his girlfriend over so we could play it (joking of course). My friend looks at Bryce, looks at me, looks at Bryce, looks at me, then says “I don’t wanna see Bryce naked” I waited for a second before adding… “And”… Nothing came.

_______

Me, My two friends and my brother are playing halo until the wee hours of the morning. Eventually My brother and one of my friends tucker out, deciding that they need sleep so they go into the other room that happened to have a bunk bed. About thirty seconds later we hear.

“Dude that’s my ass, go higher”, “Dude, that’s big enough to be your leg!”

Me and my best friend sat in the room in silence for a few moments, it turned out they were talking about something very very different, but you can see how that could be remarkably disturbing to hear.

Jiro
07-22-2008, 08:39 AM
Similar thing happened to me at a school camp. The guys in the room next to us started yelling suss things, banging on the walls and moaning to wake up the rest of the cabins around. We knew what was going on, but no one else did...
The teacher that was sleeping in our cabin didn't know, and he looked very pale in the morning :D

Caraliz
07-22-2008, 08:42 AM
I walked in my parents room and saw my dad's ass. He was standing up facing a wall like changing underwear or something and I didn't knock and my mom was asleep and it was for a split second before I ran out. ;_;

Shlup
07-22-2008, 08:51 AM
LOL @ Avarice's mom xD

Once my mom's best friend said my mom could hold her breath in a spa for a long time. I hate that bitch.

~*~Celes~*~
07-22-2008, 08:53 AM
LOL @ Avarice's mom xD

Once my mom's best friend said my mom could hold her breath in a spa for a long time. I hate that bitch.

I...dont' get it?

daggertrepe
07-22-2008, 04:31 PM

THAT is smurfed up.

Probably more emotionally scarring than my sister talking about her sex life with her now fiancée. I really did not need to know what sort of things she had or had not experienced before having sex with him. -__-;

But then I get revenge on my dad when there are friends of the family over and they are drinking and invariably talking about sex. I am such an explicit person and not too shy about talking about those sort of things and he gets all awkward. Though it is disturbing when my mom jokes and tries to bother me by saying they will have sex that night and that she is a screamer and my dad has to use a pillow or cover her mouth. *shudders more*

Did I mention that my family is a bunch of pervs? I say it with love but still. Joking or not. TMI! -__-;

EDIT: *sniffles* I think no amount of therapy will ever erase those conversations from my mind.

I would die. :eek::eek::eek:

leader of mortals
07-22-2008, 04:53 PM
Oh, and my step-dad likes to sleep naked... yeah......:(

Tallulah
07-22-2008, 05:54 PM
"I have walked in on friends having sex before.

...."

I walked in on my PARENTS. :O

Me too... I must have been about eight at the time

One time when I was still in the student house, I went down to the kitchen, to the fridge to get a drink. The fridge was right near my housemate Ollie's room, and it was shut. The bed in his room was prone to squeaking, and when I heard creaking, I knew he was in there with his (then) fiancee.

I felt less thirsty after that.

Quindiana Jones
07-23-2008, 01:50 PM
I would like to meet your mother.

I saw a very old couple walking out of Anne Summers with a large Anne Summers bag a few weeks ago. I still cry at night.

ValkyrieWing
07-24-2008, 04:03 PM
I wa slooking in my parents room for band-aids when i found a very LARGE....toy in one of the cubbies....i was like o_O

Proxy
07-25-2008, 08:07 AM
i frequent 4chan. am i big fan of /b/
i don;t think anything can make me shudder.

Yar
07-25-2008, 08:14 AM
One of my mom's fat friends was worried because she wasn't growing any pubic hair. So she asked us to take her to the doctor. He basically told her that she was too fat to be growing hair in mysterious places.

So, I was joking around with her such as, "meh, I don't believe you." But she seemed to take me for reals. So as I had my back turned she PULLED DOWN HER PANTS. OH MY GOD, FAT LADY JUST FLASHED ME! :barf::barf:

:(

LOL @ Avarice's mom xD

I...don't get it?

Maybe if the word spa was clarified as "jacuzzi," would you get it?

Levian
07-25-2008, 08:23 AM
Both my mom and dad occasionally go to the bathroom without locking the door, sometimes they don't even close the door. Another time my mom was changing her bra in the living room, and my dad farts all the time as loud as he possibly can.

Just close the fucking door, retards, how hard can it be?

CloudDragon
07-25-2008, 11:20 AM

Was it big? Hahahaha

It takes a lot to actually disturb the hell outta me. My family is pretty open and I guess we're all a bunch of pervs but not in the sense that everyone is open about their sex life.

Probably one of the most shocking things to me was when I found my mom had weed with a bowl to smoke it out of. It's pretty difficult to keep me in the dark about anything yet that one boiled my mind.

~*~Celes~*~
07-25-2008, 04:58 PM
One of my mom's fat friends was worried because she wasn't growing any pubic hair. So she asked us to take her to the doctor. He basically told her that she was too fat to be growing hair in mysterious places.

So, I was joking around with her such as, "meh, I don't believe you." But she seemed to take me for reals. So as I had my back turned she PULLED DOWN HER PANTS. OH MY GOD, FAT LADY JUST FLASHED ME! :barf::barf:

:(

LOL @ Avarice's mom xD

I...don't get it?

Maybe if the word spa was clarified as "jacuzzi," would you get it?

Um...I think I do. I'm not sure really :confused:

Randgris
07-25-2008, 05:58 PM
I remember one time, there was this bunch of guys that bathed in the rain all shirtless. One of them flashed his dingdong in front of our house. I was on the front porch, just looking at the rain (actually it was a storm)