PDA

View Full Version : The Fashion Police

Levian
07-22-2008, 12:18 PM
Okay, imagine you are a cop, blessed with the gift of the finest taste, and you feel it's your task to guide these poor unfortunate souls that were born without just that.

Fellow cops, it is time we arrest them and teach them how to swim. So everybody, arrest a fellow member and give them advice.

I'm going to arrest Psychotic. The first thing I would do is cut his hair. Then I would dye it brown and curl it with a curling iron. With the hair done I can focus all my energy on what makes people, namely clothes. I think I will go for a butterfly theme with Psy here. Hopefully it will capture the essence of his spirit, a creature ready to spread it wings and just be... free.

Knee-high socks is a must, with butterflies of course. I think a tiara might be over the top, but he can keep it around for more formal occasions I guess. Other than that I will cut holes in his jeans and stuff feathers in them, again because of the free spirit theme going on here. his sweater I'm not too worried about, with what he's got so far he can pretty much get away with anything, but probably put on some butterflies I guess, whatever comes to mind at the time.

Psychotic is now cleared of all charges and can once again walk the streets as a free man/butterfly.

Now you arrest someone.

Miriel
07-22-2008, 12:43 PM
I'd arrest o_O and give him a whole makeover! Fake eyelashes, TEAL GREEN eyeshadow, some liquid eyeliner to even out his lopsided eyes. And bright red lipstick.

Oh and a platinum blond wig. And stiletto boots to go with the rhinestone encrusted spandex suit. And when I'm done with him, I'll call him the ultimate HOT TRANNY MESS and he will be a masterpiece.

Edit to add picture:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v516/hannahgoesrawr/EoFF/face.png

Jowy
07-22-2008, 01:12 PM
it looks like the O RLY owl after spending a weekend in the cosmetics testing facility.

Rye
07-22-2008, 01:22 PM
I'd arrest o_O and give him a whole makeover! Fake eyelashes, TEAL GREEN eyeshadow, some liquid eyeliner to even out his lopsided eyes. And bright red lipstick.

Oh and a platinum blond wig. And stiletto boots to go with the rhinestone encrusted spandex suit. And when I'm done with him, I'll call him the ultimate HOT TRANNY MESS and he will be a masterpiece.

Edit to add picture:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v516/hannahgoesrawr/EoFF/face.png

This is just about the best post I've ever seen on EoFF. xD

I wanna give Huxley a girly make-over this September. He'll be the prettiest and girliest 6'3" man ever ever forever. :jess:

I'd blow dry his hair and part it all nice and put on nice eye make-up because he has purdy eyes and make him wear white knee-high stockings and a short skirt to satisfy my lesbian desires~~~~~~ ;o

Psychotic
07-22-2008, 02:56 PM
http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e373/photobucketamazingness/levian.jpg

Rye
07-22-2008, 03:16 PM
Is his right hand is gay, or is it the way he caresses the wicker?

Levian
07-22-2008, 03:38 PM
They're not gray! they're jeans

Psychotic
07-22-2008, 03:42 PM
I like how you deny that and not the dildo.

Shlup
07-22-2008, 03:52 PM
You forgot to mention his DSLs.

Iceglow
07-23-2008, 01:29 AM
He also fails to deny gay or the oompa loompa next to him xD.

Caraliz
07-23-2008, 01:37 AM
Anyone who shops at hot topic should be aware of the fashion police coming soon.

Agrias
07-23-2008, 06:51 AM
I'd give Jowy a makeover HAHAHAH
I'd give him a big rainbow colored fro, with a nice pair of parachute pants. Gold of course. I'd probably give him a madonna bra with little tassles that hang off the ends. And then all we need are those shoes with the roller skates on the bottoms and face glitter with black latex gloves and teeth grillz, HAHAHAHAHAHHA!!! I'm a friggin genius!