PDA

View Full Version : The pain....the coffee does nothing

Peegee
07-23-2008, 03:26 PM
I think I've just had my first bad morning in 4 years. Yep 4 years.

Started out super, and then I had a crash about 60 minutes after waking up, roughly about the time when I found out I had to drive back out. Basically right after I had a coffee. This crash became a downer, to a headache, and now my stomach innards are trying to escape downwards, and I mean I feel like imploding.

I still haven't started work yet.

The last time I had a bad morning I woke up in the bathroom.

Anywho, what's the absolute worst morning you've ever had? ASL?

Misfit
07-23-2008, 03:37 PM
Just a couple days ago I woke up to a phone call telling me a long time friend of mine had killed himself. :|

20/f/pa

Peegee
07-23-2008, 04:02 PM
Just a couple days ago I woke up to a phone call telling me a long time friend of mine had killed himself. :|

20/f/pa

I have no means of confirming if an internet friend of mine is dead or not. Thanks for completely ruining my day Moosefeet ^_.....T__T

Caraliz
07-23-2008, 04:06 PM
Today I woke up next to an angry rhinoceros that ate my sheets. :(

Magixion
07-23-2008, 04:10 PM
Worst morning... to be honest, I rarely have bad mornings that I didn't bring on myself. The worst ones would definitely have to be after a long night of intoxicating myself.

I will leave the ASL out of this for now. ;)

rubah
07-23-2008, 04:24 PM
worst morning was probably a morning when I had to uh, wake up a couple of hours before time to get up and attend to a flood of feminine issues.

Randgris
07-23-2008, 04:44 PM
I had to get up in six in the morning, just to help my mom go to the market. I had to carry heavy things, early morning, no breakfast. My hands turned red after we went home.

21/M/PH

Montoya
07-25-2008, 08:48 AM
Ever morning I have is a bad morning in mild degrees though. Never had a hangover, never fallen asleep doing anything else, etc. Just tired.

Zeldy
07-25-2008, 08:52 PM
A week or so ago when I woke up with an epic hangover, I felt absolutely terrible. It's horrible waking up to that feeling, and as soon as I woke up I had to jump out of bed to run to the bathroom.