PDA

View Full Version : Dreams

smittenkitten
07-23-2008, 09:35 PM
I had a dream the other night I was in hospital and a spider looked after me. :eek: It went inside my body helping my immune system. I got out but I was then in a car accident and went back to hospital. The security guards from my work were playing basketball outside. It was totally random and I woke up thinking wtf?

Had any weird dreams lately? :mog:

Bunny
07-23-2008, 09:42 PM
Last night I had a dream that I was robbing a bank with Xena, Warrior Princess.

Freya
07-23-2008, 09:42 PM
I had a dream about Sergeant Hartman selling watermelons... that was weird. I was just walking down the street and there he was. A smile on his face with his watermelons out for display.

Rye
07-23-2008, 09:43 PM
Last night, I dreamt that I was trapped in my school with a killer.

I also keep having a recurring dream of being held hostage at gun point. ;[

Avarice-ness
07-23-2008, 09:49 PM
I've had multiple weird dreams every night for the past month or so, they're all pregnancy caused but they're all weird.

Kirobaito
07-23-2008, 10:04 PM
I had a dream last week that I was waiting at home for a long time for somebody to go pick up the food we ordered. Except the food needed to be picked up via plane. I don't know who never bothered to get the food, so we finally went to go get the food... via plane.

So me and some other people I know get on this very small plane and are flying away from where I live when all of a sudden this nuclear bomb goes off behind us. The blast hits us slightly but we managed to make it to Chicago (where we were apparently picking up the food) and land. We were worried about potential fallout, because I didn't know if our plane was... lined with lead. Apparently through some startling revelation we learned that some Mexican guy on our plane was responsible for the nuclear bomb. He has a gun, though, and so gets off the plane and escapes. We chase after him and end up confronting him in a supermarket parking lot. I don't remember the result, because I woke up.

So yeah... weird dream.

EDIT: I also remember that at some point while in the parking lot I put together two and two that there was a reason that the person who was supposed to get the food didn't, and that he or she was somehow involved in the nuclear bomb plot.

Vermachtnis
07-23-2008, 10:10 PM
Oh my dreams are weird. Last night I had a dream where I punched a dog in the face.

Ben
07-23-2008, 10:10 PM
I always have weird dreams. Although, I haven't had any lately, I do remember having one a while ago about me visiting Japan. I was in a plane for around 10 minutes, and then we landed on some water and everyone was ejected out. When I looked around, it was like a huge beach, just no sand. And, lots, and lots of shallow water, with tons of people playing in it. The sun was smiling and was very bright. Lol, I believe I woke up laughing that morning.

Miriel
07-23-2008, 10:13 PM
I had a really sad one last night but I won't get into that.

The last really bizarre dream I had was that I was driving into Los Angeles and for some reason I needed to take a bridge to get into the city. And while I was on just finished crossing the bridge, someone blew it up and Los Angeles was under siege by a terrorist attack. And there were tons of people running around with guns just shooting down people. And I hid in an office building with a bunch of people who eventually died one by one from who knows what and when I emerged from the building the whole city was barren and quiet and it was cause everyone was dead. The dream went on but I'll spare you the details. Just suffice to say that it ended with a parade through Koreatown.

Balzac
07-23-2008, 10:52 PM
The last weird dream I had I was a Vermont State Trooper.

A Most Loved Man
07-23-2008, 11:08 PM
A Most Loved Man only has wet dreams ;)

It's a pleasant way to wake up ;)

BardTard
07-23-2008, 11:58 PM
The other night I had a dream that a giant dinosaur was chasing everyone and trying to kill and eat us. (No, I d not watch Jurassic Park the night before.) Everyone was running from it. I was a fairy and easily just flew away, but then the dinosaur fell in love with me and I had to date it because that was the only thing that kept it calm enough to not eat everybody. So I was devising a plan to kill it.

Jess
07-24-2008, 03:19 AM
I had a dream the other night, that where I work behind the bar was a swimming pool, so we had to swim around to get the drinks and such. It was strange.

my friend told me a strange dream the other day: she dreamt a 7 foot spider approached her in her house, she ran away into the kitchen and it followed saying "please don't be scared of me, I only want a conversation!" :jess:

Easter Egg
07-24-2008, 03:23 AM
I have loads of weird dreams, I usually end up dying or killing someone by the end of every dream.

Last night I dreamed that there was some public gathering at the high school, I'm not exactly sure what it was for, but I brought a gym bag filled with some of my stuff. I walked away and when I came back, everything inside of it had been stolen. Then I went outside and met my friends where we were all climbing some randomly downed tree. The weird part was that I went back inside and started to fish an Ipod, Psp, cellphone and wallet, all of which were in the gym bag, out of a clogged toilet.

Another dream I had, not too long ago, was where I was running around naked in my neighbor hood. All of a sudden someone started chasing me, so for some reason, I ripped my private off and attempted to hide it in my mouth. That one was especially weird.

A really amusing dream I had about a month or two ago was of a trip I took with around 7 of my friends to a Burger King. When we were there one of my friends(a girl) had something happen to her. The dream didn't tell what happened to her, but it alluded towards rape. I started yelling at her to tell me who had done it, but couldn't get her to talk. I stormed out of the store with one of my friends and went to some red pickup truck. On the way there were these two guys, and again, they didn't say this, but they alluded that they were the ones who had hurt the friend inside the Burger King. So me and my buddy pulled out these knives and knifed the two guys to death in the parking lot, and left the two heavily cut up bodies next to their car. Later in the dream I found out all they'd done was slap her on the butt.

I always loved how off the wall and/or violent my dreams can be

Yar
07-24-2008, 03:34 AM
Why is it that we can have dreams that are so weird that if we were conscious and aware, we'd be saying "that's not possible."?

My favorite are lucid dreams. The ones where you're in control.

I also have really sexy dreams, but they're extremely inappropriate, even by EoFF standards. :cool:

Shiny
07-24-2008, 04:33 AM
Last night I had a dream that zombies infested my grandmother's house and we tried blockading the windows kinda like in Night of the Living Dead. But then that didn't work so we all (meaning my family, me and a bunch of random people I've never seen before) got in a Cadillac Escalade (which we all some how managed to fit in) and made our way to the train station. Once we got there we decided to board it to escape the zombie infested city. But then this guy (who was not a zombie) with a big shotgun kept shooting at us and winking. He had a huge face. It was weird.

Caraliz
07-24-2008, 06:03 AM
I always have dreams I'm back in Illinois and that scares me more than anything.

Meow
07-24-2008, 06:49 AM
the only dream I remember right now is last week when my teeth fell out

Caraliz
07-24-2008, 06:54 AM
I wonder what that means. I always have dreams where my teeth are falling out.

Rengori
07-24-2008, 07:04 AM
My dreams have become progressively weirder as I've gone through life.

For example, I had a dream recently where I was eating dinner with a Chinese diplomat at an Italian restaurant with outdoor dining when suddenly a Jeep Wrangler filled with Islamic terrorists drives up and starts shooting the diplomat. I run inside and suddenly the restaurant is a Japanese sushi kitchen with the chefs cutting up fish, I take one out and steal his bigass butcher knife and the dream fades off from there.

Woodinator
07-24-2008, 07:15 AM
I almost had a lucid dream once...but I got excited when I figured out I was dreaming and woke up :(

One I had a few days ago went like this. For some reason I was back at school with my roomate and I decided to bring two of my cats with and hide them in my room, and people kept leaving our door open and I kept yelling at them because I didn't want them running out of the room. Then suddenly there were like 20 cats in our room, some of which were old cats that I had that are dead now. I realized that this wasn't possible, so I decided I was hallucinating. After that, all that really happened was our CA (RA w/e) found out and we had to get rid of the cats :/

boris no no
07-24-2008, 08:10 AM
I dreamt that my bedroom was in the jungle and there was a giant silver back gorilla in there with me. And then a giraffe lowered it's head (giraffe in the jungle??!!??!) and told me to save my sister who was in a jeep about to fall off a cliff and she didn't know

x__x

Randgris
07-24-2008, 09:27 AM

Teeth falling out usually means death of a loved one... It happened to me twice, a week before my grandma, and a few weeks before my cousin...

I don't remember the exact dream but this is what I wrote immediately after waking up...

Running
Chased by goons with guns
A river
Motorboats
A shack
I jumped across the river
A pill that prevents dying
A US soldier with no memory
A photo (I don't remember what was on the photo)
A frog with a '3' tattoo

Arc_Master_14
07-24-2008, 09:51 AM
For me they don't fall out the just become like hecka brittle then like if I touch it they shatter.
I had the randomest dream a couple days ago. Something happened to my school so we had to go to our middle school for classrooms and my english teacher was my kindergarten teacher. and my kindergarten teacher started playing the guitar and her random baby songs it was really weird. Then the girl I like was in my class and we left halfway through. Ill stop there.

Quindiana Jones
07-24-2008, 02:14 PM
Holy crap this is freaky. I was thinking about making a weird dream thread today, but what's freakier is the fact that my weird dream happens to include the skittle cat (smitkit, obviously). But not in a sexy way. Good God, no. Wait, that came out wrong, sorry. But no, anyway.

:tumble:

Anyway, it was a really great but weird dream. But, like all good dreams, I can only rememberish it.

I think I was either going to Bristol or Edinburgh (easy to get the two confused, I know), and smitkit and some bloke she was with were going to give me a lift up. Incidentally, this bloke wasn't BoB, so you might wanna check that out man. Y'never know. So, they picked me up on a bridge that is nowhere near where I live. The bloke gave me a teabag holder thing (a bit like the PG Tips Tea-store-omatic thing they gave away when the Wallace and Gromit movie came out) that had these animals saying funny things on it. I found this hilarious.

After this, the story cuts to my house, where I'm getting ready. Apparently, we've had this thing planned for a while, but I didn't pack and nobody in my family knows about it. So, I'm quickly packing 2/3 days of clothes for the weekend, whilst being yelled at by the mysterious bloke to hurry up, I should be ready by now, smitkit's been ready for ages blah blah blah. Also, I'm trying to call my dad so I can tell him I'm off for the weekend etc. But I can't get through so I'm all worried. Anyway, me and the bloke are in the car, and smitkit's changing from being asleep in the back of the car to being at "her house nearby", waiting for us.

Unfortunately, that drive to wherever is where I woke up. :(

Fantastic dream, if a little bland. What I can't figure out is why the bloody hell smitkit was in it, and who the Dicken's that bloke was.

Balzac
07-24-2008, 02:57 PM

Teeth falling out usually means death of a loved one... It happened to me twice, a week before my grandma, and a few weeks before my cousin...

Actually, it means you are afraid to lose a loved one.

Quindiana Jones
07-24-2008, 03:02 PM
We're all afraid of losing loved ones. :D

rubah
07-24-2008, 03:54 PM
I dreamed my dog died ;.;

Randgris
07-24-2008, 04:31 PM

Actually, it means you are afraid to lose a loved one.

The time it happened to me it felt so real, I woke up and felt if my teeth are intact. My cousin died from a motorcycle accident. We were never close.

Jessweeee♪
07-24-2008, 07:30 PM
I dreamed about the end of the world o:

I wasn't sad though, it was actually a really pretty dream.

EDIT:

It might've just been my world, though xD

capricious
07-24-2008, 10:29 PM
I dreamt my online friend visit me even though I didn't know what he looked like then. He had teleportation skills too and I was always like "omg, what happen if my mother saw you?!!!", then he would teleport when my mother comes in the room. I also called him by his username. It was amusing.

Jessweeee♪
07-24-2008, 10:37 PM
hahaha...has anyone had that dream where you keep jumping out of a high window because it's fun and you don't get hurt?

Dolentrean
07-24-2008, 10:58 PM
hahaha...has anyone had that dream where you keep jumping out of a high window because it's fun and you don't get hurt?

I have had that one.

Last night I had a dream I auditioned to play The Joker in the next batman movie, They said that I looked a bit to young to play the joker, but that they really wanted me in the movie somewhere >.<

Spiffing Cheese
07-24-2008, 11:36 PM
Oh, god, WEIRD dream last night. It started out that my boyfriend, who happened to be Ron from Harry Potter, had bought me a holiday on a cruise, which I happily went on! When I got back he was all, "Get away, I'm not your boyfriend," at which I was suitably depressed.

Then I was magically at a horrible party full of murderers and nasty dogs, from which I escaped - then I was on a bike, riding through a huge field with several of the homicidal freaks, who'd somehow become my friends.

Then these huge nuclear bombs went off, but instead of mushroom clouds these giant balloon-like pictures of random objects like Mario's hat, a butterfly, a dog, a house shaped like a mushroom and various other things got shot up in the air.

So we had to run away because they were bad and this old guy told us "world war three" had started, and he was going to find the bad man who'd set off the nuclear bombs, and we went with him and saved the world. And then I was back on the cruise again!

Seriously. What the smurf.

Jessweeee♪
07-24-2008, 11:45 PM
Just remembered another dream I had...I was going to use my grandmother's bathroom, and when I got to her room there were DEAD CATS EVERYWHERE. The room was flooded, too.

Montoya
07-26-2008, 08:28 AM
The weirdest dream I ever had I drank chocolate milk and I woke up so scared. I'm not even lactose intolerant. :confused:

Rengori
07-26-2008, 10:05 AM
I almost had a lucid dream once...but I got excited when I figured out I was dreaming and woke up :(

I do this so often it pisses me off.

BardTard
07-26-2008, 10:09 PM
I had a weird dream th other night, even weirder than my dinosaur dream.

I was spending the night with my ex-girlfriend Kaylee and x-boyfriend Cody (they are together now). Cody wanted me to take this test, which Kaylee already took. It was very similar to a pregnancy test... I had to pee on it and the results showed up either red (positive) or blue (negative). But it wasn't a pregnancy test, it was some sort of vaginal infection test. Kaylee's turned out negative and I didn't want to take it cus it was none of their business but I took it and it showed up red. So I tore it up because it would have been really embarassing if one of them knew that. Then I started my period and thought that was why it turned out red. Weirdest dream I ever had.

Quindiana Jones
07-26-2008, 10:11 PM
I recently had a dream where I insulted all my male history teachers from school (jokingly), due to the fact that they were wearing the exact same dark green woollen jumper. It's scary when dreams accurately reflect real life, as that is something I would do.