PDA

View Full Version : Do you wish you were someone else?

A Most Loved Man
07-24-2008, 07:35 PM
!!!111

Greetings again, beloved EoFF friends of A Most Loved Man! A Most Loved Man has returned with yet another interesting topic of discussion for cyber-friends! :hyper:

A few days ago, the Strange Asian Man known as Pureghetto copied A Most Loved Man's avatar and signature for Strange Reasons that are known only to the Strange Asian Man.

A Most Loved Man thought this to be MIGHTY strange so he changed his avatar and signature into the MAGNIFICENT one that he has now.

But what happened next!? :confused:

LO AND BEHOLD! :eek:

The Strange Asian Man known as Pureghetto AGAIN copied A Most Loved Man's signature and avatar! :eek:

A Most Loved Man finds this humorous :chuckle: He also realises that The Strange Asian Man known as Pureghetto WORSHIPS THE GROUND A MOST LOVED MAN WALKS ON!!! and WANTS TO BE JUST LIKE HIM!!!

But, alas... he can not :(

For there is only one A Most Loved Man ;) And no one in the world can be as BRILLIANT as A Most Loved Man ;)

A Most Loved Man's topic of discussion is therefore...

Do you ever wish you were someone else?

Do you have other friends who you wiish you could trade places with? Do you ever wish you could swap places for a day, week, month, life with a celebrity?

Tell A Most Loved Man if you ever wish you were someone else ;)

AAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!!!!!

~*~Celes~*~
07-24-2008, 07:38 PM
I never wish I were someone else but I do wish I lived somewhere else (i.e. ENGLAND~)

Roto13
07-24-2008, 07:49 PM
I wish I was Devil Man

Quindiana Jones
07-24-2008, 07:49 PM
No. But I really wish I was somewhere else. I can't wait to finish uni. and travel. Right now I'm thinking of going somewhere over Autumn. Having, like, a weekend trip to somewhere in Britain or northern France. That'd be nice, but I'm not sure I've even got the wee money it'd cost me.

Avarice-ness
07-24-2008, 07:55 PM
A Most Loved Man finds this humorous He also realises that The Strange Asian Man known as Pureghetto WORSHIPS THE GROUND A MOST LOVED MAN WALKS ON!!! and WANTS TO BE JUST LIKE HIM!!!

xD

That's cute.

I don't want to be anyone else, because then I'd have to downgrade myself. :(

Balzac
07-24-2008, 07:56 PM
No.

Ko Ko
07-24-2008, 08:03 PM
I'm quite fond of me.

Heath
07-24-2008, 08:08 PM
I suppose there are small things that I might like to change about myself, but I'm quite happy being myself for all my faults.

Peegee
07-24-2008, 08:25 PM
I wish I was Devil Man

Only one asian:kaobeg2::kaobeg2::kaobeg2::kaocry2::kaocry2::kaocry2::kaocry2::kaocheer::kaocheer::kaohappy2:k aohappy2:kaohappy2:kaohappy2:kaofight::kaofight::kaofight::kaofight::temigi::temigi::temigi::temigi: can be :kaoupset::kaoupset::kaoyatta::kaoyatta::kaolaugh::kaolaugh::kaolaugh::kaohappy::kaohappy::kaohappy: :kauberry::kauberry::kauberry::kauberry::kauberry::kauberry::kauberry::kauberry::kauberry::kaofight2 ::kaofight2::kaofight2::kaofight2::kaofight2::kaofight2:Devil Man at a:kaolove::kaolove::temigi::temigi::temigi::temigi::kaoangry::kaoangry::kaoangry::kaoangry::kaoangry ::kaoangry::kaoangry: time. That asian is :snowman::snowman::snowman::snowman::snowman::snowman::snowman::snowman::snowman::snowman::snowman:: snowman::snowman::snowman::snowman::snowman:PG.

Now, :confused::cry::cry::(:rolleyes2:rolleyes2:rolleyes2:moomba::moomba::moomba::moomba: witness the glory of pika pi pika chu~

http://img182.imageshack.us/img182/617/pikachus3xs4.jpg

Quindiana Jones
07-24-2008, 09:39 PM
I think PGs post will please Shlup. Someone get her over here.

Momiji
07-24-2008, 09:54 PM
I wish I was a CK so I could close this thread. :)

Peegee
07-24-2008, 09:55 PM
=(

If I respond to AMLM's posts does it count as double posting.

A Most Loved Man
07-24-2008, 09:58 PM

Your livejournal is very, VERY interesting ;) He wishes he had your life...

A Most Loved Man is currently using your picture in your album as his Desktop Background :tongue:

HE WANTS TO BE YOU! :eek:

Peegee
07-24-2008, 10:01 PM

A Most Loved Man is currently using your picture in your album as his Desktop Background :tongue:

Funny, I have pictures of my desk as my background in my laptop! I want to be me!

Momiji
07-24-2008, 10:02 PM

That's scary yet flattering.

A Most Loved Man
07-24-2008, 10:05 PM
Lets not derail this interesting Topic of Discussion any further! :thumb:

Other members of EoFF, do you ever wish you were someone else, etc....

BardTard
07-24-2008, 10:06 PM
I think it would be weird to be someone else. I'm glad I'm me and I would never want to be anybody else!

Miriel
07-24-2008, 10:09 PM

I can do that and more. PG and A Most Loved Man can go sit in time out until they learn better e-manners.