PDA

View Full Version : PEW PEW

Jessweeee♪
07-24-2008, 07:37 PM
I never play Halo ever ever (or any online or FPS games), but my friends and my brother do.

So when they came over yesterday, we went over to my little brother's Xbox and played Halo 3. They took turns with the controller while I hogged the mic and talked to people about sammiches and made gun noises. Some players believed we were all one person and asked us how we were changing our voice like that! We also got booted out of the game a lot or something. I heard something like "UGH I HATE LITTLE KIDS." They didn't believe I was seventeen ;_;

They also didn't like us because my brother's name was whitedarkness9 or something.

Talk about silly things you do with the mic when playing online.

Old Manus
07-24-2008, 07:48 PM
Leave the mic near my laptop playing 'If You Wanna Be Happy' by Jimmy Soul
Pretend I work in a game sweatshop and am forced to work
Read erotic literature aloud
Say everything in a dramatic american voice
Shout Harry Potter spells while firing
Ask how I get onto the 'buy weapons' screen

Avarice-ness
07-24-2008, 07:49 PM
Pew Pew is what mages do with Arcane missles!

As for me, I have no want to be on Vent... ever.

Jowy
07-24-2008, 08:05 PM
I never use Arcane Missiles outside of Heroic Magisters' Terrace. It makes the coolest sound out of any spell though. :aimsad: pewpewing for me is pyroblast scorch scorch scorch scorch scorch fireball fireblast fireball fireball fireball fireblast scorch repeat. Maybe throw an Icy Veins in there too.

I freaked out our AFK healer by saying "YOU FACE NOT MALCHEZAAR ALONE, BUT THE LEGIONS I COMMAND!" on vent once thinking we started the fight without him.

Bolivar
07-24-2008, 08:31 PM
in counterstrike (some games in the old one at least), when a player dies they can hear the other team's chat

So when I killed "Bob Barker" i said "the price is wrong, bitch"

Jessweeee♪
07-24-2008, 11:07 PM
So when I killed "Bob Barker" i said "the price is wrong, bitch"

OMFG xD