PDA

View Full Version : A Most Loved Asian needs your help

Peegee
07-24-2008, 08:39 PM
AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH! Hello my most loved friends of Eyes on Final Fantasy. It is I, your Most Loved Asian to ask for you a huge favor. :D;)

It seems A Most Loved Asian's female friend might be a more-than-just-friends if everything works out for the best! :love::love: A Most Loved Asian is willing to make this happen but has too many nice ideas. :clone::angel::beer:

First of all, A Most Loved Asian is really good at playing the guitar, so should he write a song for his friend? He was thinking something like 'Love me forever', or 'Once you go China you want your momma'...wait that doesn't sound right.... :love::love::love: :love::love:

Second of all, A most Loved Man scored tickets to HannaBarbara...or was it LANaBarbara. I think it's AsiaPikaka. Either way, do you think she would be excited to go?

What would you do if you couldn't decide how to woo a girl? I think I might just ask her to watch 'The Titanic' in the theaters -- I hear it's a good movie to bring your date!

Cookie
07-24-2008, 08:56 PM
Tell her that you're Asian. That will be a fresh and humourous shock for her. Good luck!

A Most Loved Man
07-24-2008, 09:27 PM
A Most Loved Man finds that, for him personally, taking off his clothes and revealing his FULL, AWESOME, MIND-BLOWING, NAKED GLORY TO THE LADIES (:eek:) will ALWAYS result in the woman in question PROFESS HER UNDYING LOVE FOR A MOST LOVED MAN! (:eek:)

Try that strategy, A Most (un)Loved Asian ;)

Peegee
07-24-2008, 09:28 PM
A Most Loved Man finds that, for him personally, taking off his clothes and revealing his FULL, AWESOME, MIND-BLOWING, NAKED GLORY TO THE LADIES (:eek:) will ALWAYS result in the woman in question PROFESS HER UNDYING LOVE FOR A MOST LOVED MAN! (:eek:)

I assure you I"m as loved as you are, Peegee.

A Most Loved Man
07-24-2008, 09:34 PM

A Most Loved Man thinks not. Where A Most Loved Man lives, he has his own Fan-Club, FILLED WITH DEVOTEES WHO PRAY DAY AND NIGHT WITH ALL THEIR HEARTS TO ALL THE MIGHTY GODS AND GODDESSES OF HEAVENLY HEAVEN, BEGGING THEM TO LOOK AFTER THE MAGNIFICENT HOLY BEING THAT IS A MOST LOVED MAN, FOR TRULY THERE IS NO MAN AS GREAT AS HE! :eek:

Do you also have your own Fan-Club, O' Asian One? ;)

Quindiana Jones
07-24-2008, 09:41 PM
He does. I'm a member.

Peegee
07-24-2008, 09:44 PM

A Most Loved Man thinks not. Where A Most Loved Man lives, he has his own Fan-Club, FILLED WITH DEVOTEES WHO PRAY DAY AND NIGHT WITH ALL THEIR HEARTS TO ALL THE MIGHTY GODS AND GODDESSES OF HEAVENLY HEAVEN, BEGGING THEM TO LOOK AFTER THE MAGNIFICENT HOLY BEING THAT IS A MOST LOVED MAN, FOR TRULY THERE IS NO MAN AS GREAT AS HE! :eek:

Do you also have your own Fan-Club, O' Asian One? ;)

We have the same fanclub silly. The PG fanclub.

A Most Loved Man
07-24-2008, 09:47 PM
We have the same fanclub silly. The PG fanclub.

A Most Loved Man wishes to become a FULLY PAID-UP MEMBER of the PG Fan-club ;)

Momiji
07-24-2008, 09:50 PM
This isn't even remotely entertaining anymore.

Sergeant Hartman
07-24-2008, 09:52 PM
This isn't even remotely entertaining anymore.
It wasn't entertaining to begin with.

Peegee
07-24-2008, 09:53 PM
They should just merge our accounts.