PDA

View Full Version : Stress

Rye
07-24-2008, 11:47 PM
This week has been stressful for me. Between my heart and chest pains, possibly having thyroid disease, waiting anxiously for the results on that and my roommate(s) and room assignment for college, I was doing bad enough this week. Being caught in traffic for an hour and a half, in the heat, has made me just about reach my melting point.

What do you do to destress? I'm gon' ride my bike, since it's finally cool outside. When I was only a wee toddler Rye, apparently, I used to bang my head against the wall and the floor when I was stressed out. That would probably explain a lot!
:simon:

Ko Ko
07-24-2008, 11:50 PM
Aww, poor darling. : ( I hope you feel better. And I hope you get a nice roomate(s) too, or everything will just get worse :p

Why are you having chest pains? Just stress related? : (

(Oh, to de-stress, I buy shoes with good friends.)

Yar
07-24-2008, 11:54 PM
I like to get on here and lie to people. :shifty:

That was a lie.

Zeldy
07-24-2008, 11:55 PM
I don't think I've ever been stressed. I'm just too laid back and cbaaa to ever get stressed xD

I didn't get stressed during my exams or anything, and I'm not really stressing about my results. There's nothing I can do about them now, I'll just have to wait and see how I did :jess: I'm more curious than anxious.

Vyk
07-25-2008, 12:43 AM
I'm stressed right now. And I see your chest pains and anxiety and raise you low blood pressure and high blood sugar. My whole body goes WTF *Wonk!*

Today has been particularly stressful. I try to find distractions if I can't fix the stressful thing. Or sleep. Especially if its a depressing stress. Depression makes me tired

Its always nice to have a friend or someone special handy too. Today's actually the first time I've let someone make me feel better in like... a year o_O I just realized that...

Rye
07-25-2008, 01:00 AM
Aww, poor darling. : ( I hope you feel better. And I hope you get a nice roomate(s) too, or everything will just get worse :p

Why are you having chest pains? Just stress related? : (

(Oh, to de-stress, I buy shoes with good friends.)

Well, it has to do with either stress, thyroid disease (if I turn out to have it, which is a possibility, because it runs in my family and I have a ton of symptoms of it), or both. xD

And oooh, shopping help me too. :jess:

~*~Celes~*~
07-25-2008, 01:03 AM
I cry or play video games and take my anger out on monsters and other players :jess:

Jess
07-25-2008, 01:11 AM
Your chest pains and heart pains sound... very similar to what I got. I had them for a while, (around 2 months, for periods of time, sometimes once a day, sometimes a few times a day, sometimes only once every couple of days). When I finally brought myself to go to the doctor because of worrying that it was something more serious I was told that it was nothing serious, and that I was making the pains myself through worry and stress. I get them every now and again still, but they don't last so long as I don't worry about them themself being more serious because I know I'm causing them myself.

As for stress, I worry about absolutely everything. It's awful. Right now, today I recieved a letter about blood donation. something I want to do. Howeverrrr this also includes an anemia test. Anemia runs in my family and I also have many symptoms of anemia. so worrying about that! I've been meaning to get a test done for ages, but keep putting it off. :jess:

Tasura
07-25-2008, 02:51 AM
I play violent video games and slaughter dozens of Innocents, or watch anime. or masturbate, I'm 100% serious on this, best stree reliever ever.

Madame Adequate
07-25-2008, 12:26 PM
Fap or GTA IV with cheats.

Marshall Banana
07-25-2008, 12:38 PM
Disney.

Old Manus
07-25-2008, 12:46 PM
Fap

Randgris
07-25-2008, 06:02 PM
masturbate, I'm 100% serious on this, best stress reliever ever.

I sleep. Or play WarRock and shoot people's heads off with my SSG.

Jowy
07-25-2008, 07:05 PM
I get drunk and watch cartoons.

escobert
07-25-2008, 07:08 PM
I sex liz and poke smots.

Jojee
07-25-2008, 07:24 PM
Panic, exercise, shopping, or complain. xD

Goldenboko
07-25-2008, 07:25 PM
CRAWLING IN MY SKIN!

Caraliz
07-26-2008, 12:25 AM
I sex liz and poke smots.
Yes. Instead of fighting it's easier to have sex!

Rye
07-26-2008, 12:32 AM
Finding out that my dorm room in college has a private bathroom so that I don't have to bathe in a public shower where some savage could have been is very stress relieving. :jess:

Peegee
07-26-2008, 12:43 AM
Finding out that my dorm room in college has a private bathroom so that I don't have to bathe in a public shower where some savage could have been is very stress relieving. :jess:

Communal toilets is the best part of dorms!

[i[In university they have a huge toilet and everybody has to go at once[/i]

Rye
07-26-2008, 12:47 AM
I was in denial about having to use a public bathroom, so I never really had to opportunity to whine about it. The one in the dorm I stayed at for orientation was vile. I went to the hotel my parents rented to shower, I was so against using it. So now, I can have my own private bathroom. I only have to share it with 5 people, but I know who they are, so it makes it okay!