PDA

View Full Version : HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE

bipper
07-25-2008, 11:35 AM
I am angry and full of hate.

I hate disloyalty. I hate vindictiveness. I hate seeing people take unfair advantage of others.

People who work a system in a way so they can take advantage of others is a prime example of all three. Unfortunately, it seems American law promotes all three.

So, what do you hate? Why?

:choc2:

Tallulah
07-25-2008, 04:13 PM
World of Warcraft. :eep:

Also, stupid people. It seemed like all the calls I received today were from idiots, and those who weren't I couldn't help anyway.

Magixion
07-25-2008, 04:29 PM
I hate how everyone thinks us conservatives are evil, money grubbing people! :( I am not a bad person, I just don't think everyone should rely on the government to bail them out of everything.

Avarice-ness
07-25-2008, 04:36 PM
I hate when people don't realize that waking me up at 10am is like waking the non-pregnant me up at 6am.

I'm always full of hate, while I say the world can be better, it's always followed by "if human's and everything didn't exist". I'm quite the opptimistic pessimist.

Now I'm just going to sit here and frown at the computer until the stupid realistate people get here.

~*~Celes~*~
07-25-2008, 04:51 PM
I hate how everyone thinks us conservatives are evil, money grubbing people! :( I am not a bad person, I just don't think everyone should rely on the government to bail them out of everything.

yes :(

Also I hate people who think they're better than everyone else.

Sergeant Hartman
07-25-2008, 05:04 PM
liars

Agrias
07-25-2008, 05:21 PM
I hate people that i hate. Which is like....one person. And its not even hate. I dont think i've ever hated anyone, though i have hated situations. AH I'VE GOT IT! I hate not having a principle agent to get me good auditions. :S

I COULD have been famous by now! >:[

Yar
07-25-2008, 05:24 PM
I thought Christmas was back....

:(

I hate getting up for work. It kills my day.
I hate that my local FOX affiliate shows court shows for five hours, yet only shows two and a half hours of actual TV.
I hate when people hear I'm a liberal they call me "baby-killer." While I'm pro-choice, I still abhor the thought of abortion. I just don't think that I as a man can be making a decision so life-changing for any woman.
I hate that my dad is so oblivious to the drugs he does. He wants me in his life and his drugs, but I've told him you have one or the other.

Got some other stuff I hate. Maybe I'll remember later.

Randgris
07-25-2008, 05:46 PM
My own hate list...

I hate people who cuts in-line. If I had a gun, I'd shoot their heads off.
I hate beeing ignored, but I hate being in the center of attention (kinda)
I hate know-it-alls cause I'm one but I rarely brag about it.
I hate bubbly, cheery people because they make me wanna throw up.
I hate people constantly telling me what to do.
I hate being ordered around, hence my hate for people constantly reminding me what to do. I'm 21 years old OK?
I hate bullies cause I've been bullied and if they try to mess around with me, I'd stab them with a pen, or strike them with an old, rusty pipe. If the blow doesn't kill them, tetanus will.
I hate people that pretends to be nice cause I can see right through their eyes, and grins.
I hate people with obnoxiously loud voices cause they often draw attention. They are so annoying.
I hate seeing light when I have migraines. Nuff said.
I hate okra. :barf:
I hate strays, they litter the world with poop.
I hate giving alms to beggars and try to send them away. Give a man a fish, he lives for a day. Teach a man to fish, I forgot the line, but it has something to do with living.
I friggin hate drunk people. They are a watse of breathe to talk to. They are annoying, and barfs all over the place.

This is just a quarter things I hate.

Lone Wolf Leonhart
07-25-2008, 08:38 PM
I hate people that never do anything about it.

I'm talking about the people that can sit there and write a list of things they hate that they could easily do something about.

Now I'm sure at least one person who posted is going to take that as some kind of personal attack directed at them and then complain about "oh yeah well I can't change this and I can't change that"

No. Just No.

Zeldy
07-25-2008, 08:45 PM
I hate getting sand in my shoes, or a stone or just anything in my shoes.
I hate how every single one of my shoes hurt or rub me, every single pair, I have to carry plasters with me at all times, it's such a joke xD
I hate how unbelievable slow my computer is sometimes, arghh xD

Woodinator
07-25-2008, 08:50 PM
I hate stupid people that think they're a genius and therefore better than everyone else. It's news to me that getting C's on exams in a general education class meant you were a prodigy >.>...

Caraliz
07-26-2008, 12:24 AM
I hate everyone and everything.

Rengori
07-26-2008, 01:16 AM
I hate everyone and everything.

That.

I Took the Red Pill
07-26-2008, 01:31 AM

I'm talking about the people that can sit there and write a list of things they hate that they could easily do something about.

Now I'm sure at least one person who posted is going to take that as some kind of personal attack directed at them and then complain about "oh yeah well I can't change this and I can't change that"

No. Just No.What exactly are you doing about said people?

Fonzie
07-26-2008, 02:09 AM

She's posting on an internet forum board, duh. :rolleyes2

Agrias
07-26-2008, 06:53 AM

"She" is my little brother....Yes HE!...Just thought you should know.

Yamaneko
07-26-2008, 07:29 AM
I don't hate anyone.

The Shoeless Hobo
07-26-2008, 07:33 AM
I am angry and full of hate.

I hate disloyalty. I hate vindictiveness. I hate seeing people take unfair advantage of others.

People who work a system in a way so they can take advantage of others is a prime example of all three. Unfortunately, it seems American law promotes all three.

:choc2:

Become a vigilante.

"If you're the police, who will police the police?"

Calliope
07-26-2008, 07:46 AM
I hate liars. This includes both 'white lies' and withholding truths, and most of all, lying to oneself.

I also hate gratuitous milk products in most convenient foodstuffs, and the general sense of self-importance and entitlement that I have encountered in almost every single rich person I have ever encountered.

Montoya
07-26-2008, 08:04 AM
Man, I hate cockblockers, I hate liars, I hate drug addicts, I hate the rich, I hate the poor, I hate elitists, I hate the illiterate, I hate people with better jobs, I hate people who take advantage of others, I hate ignorance, I hate haters. :rolleyes2

Quindiana Jones
07-26-2008, 10:35 AM
Let's all hate Jojee for studying American law, thus making her part of the problem. :bigsmile:

Damnit Jojee!

Denmark
07-26-2008, 06:14 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v285/robinhoody/hate1.jpghttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v285/robinhoody/hate2.jpghttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v285/robinhoody/hate3.jpg

I hate that I'm too lazy to have cropped those all to the exact same size.

I also don't really hate anything or anyone. I just dislike some things but those can for the most part be avoided.

bipper
07-27-2008, 09:36 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v285/robinhoody/hate1.jpghttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v285/robinhoody/hate2.jpghttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v285/robinhoody/hate3.jpg

I hate that I'm too lazy to have cropped those all to the exact same size.

I also don't really hate anything or anyone. I just dislike some things but those can for the most part be avoided.

you have earned my love.

DMKA
07-27-2008, 09:44 PM
Christian Bale

Lone Wolf Leonhart
07-28-2008, 12:40 AM

"She" is my little brother....Yes HE!...Just thought you should know.

Thank you Alice <3

I hate people who assume I'm a girl. (not really)

Maybe it's because of the males in my signature that look like women.

Quindiana Jones
07-28-2008, 12:48 AM
Your sister is hot, btw. :jokey:

Lone Wolf Leonhart
07-28-2008, 12:53 AM
-------^

I hate when perverts talk about my sister.

ultimate hate.

Quindiana Jones
07-28-2008, 01:05 AM
I guessed you would. And totally ditto. Haha. xD

Dr. Acula
07-28-2008, 10:51 AM
I don't really "hate" much, but there is a lot I dislike. There is a difference. Honest.

I hate it when people have talents but never use them (my brother:mad:).
I hate it when people act superior.
I intensely dislike homework.
I dislike it when people act all friendly and nice but then talk about you behind your back.
I hate liars.
It annoys me when people think I'm Australian.