PDA

View Full Version : Strawberry swim

Marshall Banana
07-25-2008, 01:49 PM
<ul style="list-style-image:url(http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m285/fofonda/Emotions/strawberryblink.gif)"><li><a href="http://store.delias.com/item.do?categoryID=&itemID=46739&sizeFilter=&colorFilter=&brandFilter=" target="_blank">Top</a></li><li><a href="http://store.delias.com/item.do?categoryID=&itemID=46743&sizeFilter=&colorFilter=&brandFilter=" target="_blank">Bottom</a></li></ul>
My birthday is soon, and I like the white pair more than the black pair; it'll raise my agility by twenty points! My current swimsuit is blue with white dots, and I think it gives me only one agility point.

Don't you want new swimsuits, too? >=O

Shlup
07-25-2008, 01:53 PM
I WANT THAT SWIMSUIT BUT MORE IMPORTANTLY I WANT THE BODY THAT GOES IN IT!

I hate shopping for swimsuits. Mine is red with light blue polka dots and I wear light blue swim shorts over it 'cause I have HUGE thighs. It took me hours and HOURS of shopping to find one that looked decent on me.

Rye
07-25-2008, 10:48 PM
I love that swim suit.

I tried to shop for a bathing suit earlier this week, because my friend invited me to her pool party. I wanted to go to Victoria's Secret, because it's the only place that has adult swim suits that are actually cute. But they were out, so I was trying some out at Pac Sun, but they all looked awful on my body, so I left crying and decided I'd never try on a bathing suit again until I lose 15 lbs.

So I had to skip out on going to her party. =[ I feel sad, because I would have been there right now in her new pool. I miss swimming...

Zeldy
07-25-2008, 10:53 PM
I haven't bought a bikini in ages, I'm not going abroad this year so had no need for a new one ^_^

I bought a really fancy one for £25, went in the sea in Tenerife, and it got totally ruined as the sea was insanely salty. I still wear it, the colour is just a bit dodgy now, but £25 for one swim is a joke.

Peegee
07-25-2008, 10:56 PM
=( @ Rye you shouldn't miss out on fun just because of self image issues.

I'm a guy so I don't have any of these convoluted swimming attire issues. Mine is a yellow pair of swimming shorts that hasn't ripped to shreds yet (I ripped mine last time trying to attack a tree by swinging into it Tarzan style (no, really)).

Shruggle.

Girls look sexy in the right bathing suit though.

Caraliz
07-26-2008, 12:21 AM
I had to pay for mine specially 'cause my boobs are huge and don't fit in any normal swimsuits. So I paid like 50 dollars on sale for the top and bottom, which blows arse cause my sister who has small boobs can go anywhere and get a cute bikini for 10 dollars.

But it's pretty cute! It's aqua.

Agrias
07-26-2008, 07:56 AM
I havent gotten anything for my birthday :S ever...its lame..

If you like that site, go to this (www.gojane.com) one!!! SAME STUFF JUST MOAR!!! Also, i think i'm gonna make a wishlist on both sites and have people actually get me stuff from those sites for my bday. Considering i've never gotten anything, 15 dollars wouldnt be too much to pay a poor old girl on her date of crowning.

Please don't double post. Use the Edit button to add information to a just previously made post. Thanks! ~ Zeromus

Mirage
07-26-2008, 01:11 PM
That bikini is cute, but not revealing enough!

Marshall Banana
07-26-2008, 02:51 PM
There should be holes in it? =O

Madame Adequate
07-26-2008, 03:45 PM
I haven't been swimming in years. I would be willing to kill small, adorable things to have a pool right now though. God, it's hotter than LA. :(

Momiji
07-26-2008, 04:19 PM
There should be holes in it? =O

Wouldn't Monda in a bikini be fanservice enough? :p

Mirage
07-26-2008, 04:32 PM
there can never be enough fanservice.

Momiji
07-27-2008, 06:03 PM
That's a matter of perspective there. :p

rubah
07-28-2008, 01:50 AM
Monda, jussie, I have a picture of a window full of strawberries in Pigeon Forge, TN for you two. I will have to download/upload it later though.

Momiji
07-28-2008, 01:55 AM
Monda, jussie, I have a picture of a window full of strawberries in Pigeon Forge, TN for you two. I will have to download/upload it later though.

:kauberry: :heart:

scrumpleberry
07-28-2008, 12:17 PM
That black strawbee one is gorgeous! I love my swimming costume, it's a black halter tankini and black shorts with lime and baby blue sequin palm tree patterns and a thin belt.

Marshall Banana
07-28-2008, 03:10 PM
I'd rather see a strawberry picture of you, rubahberry. =O