PDA

View Full Version : Big moment right here!

BizarroSephiroth
07-26-2008, 07:33 PM
I have gotten yet another cat! (that makes 4)
We rescued her from the street, outside of our house, as she had been following us for weeks (all 4 cats we have have been rescued from the street btw)

ImageShack - Hosting :: 0726081421su9.jpg (http://img149.imageshack.us/my.php?image=0726081421su9.jpg)
ImageShack - Hosting :: 0726081422at9.jpg (http://img139.imageshack.us/my.php?image=0726081422at9.jpg)

we have decided to call her Bella, because she CONSTANTLY makes pizza with her paws, so we gave her an Italian name =P

the thing here thats so big:
SHE'S PREGNANT!
and the babies are fully developed, and there are 6 to be delivered
shes due anytime soon, maybe even this week!

however we cannot keep all of them, that'd be 10 cats, we'd be punting them everywhere we walked =P
so we are giving them in to North Shore Animal Hospital
anyone in the area there is welcome to take one once they are given in

another thing to hope for:
the shots that need to be given to Bella in order for her to be domesticated and spayed could possibly hurt these kittens and if they take too long to be delivered(because she needs the shots soon), they may need to be aborted, for the sake of our other pets, because if she is carrying anything, we dont want our other pets harmed
she has been checked and she's very healthy, a lil underweight but overall good so the chances of abortion are VERY low =)

all she needs now is spaying and she's gonna be happy and healthy with the rest of our pets in my house!

Yar
07-26-2008, 07:38 PM
We had a cat Bella and her sister Malana.

Our neghbor's dog ate them. :(

Quindiana Jones
07-26-2008, 07:43 PM
It looks delicious.

Evastio
07-26-2008, 10:48 PM
I haven't had a pet for a long time. The only one I can remember having was two birds. One of them ended up dying. As for the other one it was given away to a relative.

qwertysaur
07-26-2008, 10:50 PM
She is sooooooo cute!