PDA

View Full Version : "they actually spell it "futball" in england"

Quindiana Jones
07-26-2008, 10:23 PM
;kngj;gdjfd;;djahfhfdlhdfa

Seriously, what the hell? If you can't quite manage to erase them from your memory, post any things people have said that have been so unbelievably stupid that they've completely skipped funny.

Yar
07-26-2008, 10:25 PM
"Jesus predates everything" a la Sherry Shepherd.

Bahamut2000X
07-26-2008, 10:33 PM
About 99% of everything on this site ('www.fstdt.com').

Bunny
07-26-2008, 10:34 PM
"I love you".

Stupid whore.

Quindiana Jones
07-26-2008, 10:38 PM
About 99% of everything on this site ('www.fstdt.com').

I literally couldn't read more than 5 of them before having to leave.

Bahamut2000X
07-26-2008, 10:41 PM
The ones about the guy who doesn't acknowledge gravities existence or the guy who doesn't realize the sun exists are classic. :D

Psychotic
07-26-2008, 10:41 PM
I remember playing RA2 online and some American guy asked in the main lobby if we had dogs in England.

For those of you who are curious: No. No we do not. Names like "Old English Sheepdog" and "Yorkshire Terrier" were invented just to mess with you.

Evastio
07-26-2008, 10:46 PM
"This movie is so long!! It's 2 Hours and 14 inches!!"

qwertysaur
07-26-2008, 10:52 PM
Someone asked me where my horns were. Yeah, Jews don't have horns, thanks. :p

Balzac
07-26-2008, 10:55 PM
After seeing a guitar in my room "Do you play the guitar?"

No, I have it there to fool people into thinking I do.

Also this:

[22:50] [LN] But given the population of the world, and the amount in third-world countries, especially in countryside areas, I believe it is quite possible that the number of people who have never heard of Batman exceeds 2 billion.

crono_logical
07-27-2008, 12:00 AM
Can't remember who told me this one, I think it was a 3rd party engineer at work the other week who overheard it somewhere :p :

American: "Do you have a 4th of July over in the UK?"
Brit: "No, we go straight from the 3rd to the 5th"

Caraliz
07-27-2008, 02:38 AM
Most stuff black people say in the beginning of rap songs always gets me. There's this one Nas song where he goes "yeah, yeah, yeah, nas, life" or something and I always do it too and my boyfriend's like it's not funny anymore! it clearly is.

Rye
07-27-2008, 02:53 AM
To quote Levian's favorite song ever:

"Where do I beginnnnnn..."

Honestly, I don't even know where to start. I'd say a lot of the stuff on this forum. A lot of the stuff I hear from the middle aged people with children at work who act more immature than I do, at 18, some of the stuff my father says when he's being racist, etc. ;o

Bahamut2000X
07-27-2008, 03:47 AM
Someone asked me where my horns were. Yeah, Jews don't have horns, thanks. :p

You mean my life was based on a lie? :cry:

Next you'll tell me that you don't have any Jew gold then? [/south park]

Lawr
07-27-2008, 03:53 AM
I clicked your link B2K and I liked this quote a lot :D

If your a man, and a vegetarian, you have to be gay. I wouldn't be surprised if scientists discovered a link between not eating meat and being effeminate.

I prefer my steaks well done, my women plump, and my Church manly.

ROFL

Big D
07-27-2008, 09:31 AM
I've got a legal education, so people often assume it's spiffy to make insistences about their unique ideas regarding what's legal or not. Like the various internet-type people who are adamant that the internet exists outside of any jurisdiction, basically outside the world itself like some kind of magical realm, where no rules and no laws apply. Heh.

:edit:
Also, an interesting one - from YouTube.

Nice video, a great way to compare the two media :D

I don't want my comment to kill it, but media is plural, so it's said "...to compare the two mediums" or "...to compare the media" Hey my girl asked me to write this=XSeriously, what the hell? "The plural of "medium" is "media", so if you're talking about more than one medium you say "mediums". It truly does beggar belief, and comprehension.

Madame Adequate
07-27-2008, 01:45 PM
I could say, but I'd get in trouble.

Momiji
07-27-2008, 02:00 PM
Pretty much everything in this forum (http://forums.eyesonff.com/final-fantasy-vii/) makes me want to simultaneously facepalm and headdesk.

Bahamut2000X
07-27-2008, 03:33 PM
Pretty much everything in this forum (http://forums.eyesonff.com/final-fantasy-vii/) makes me want to simultaneously facepalm and headdesk.

I love you.

I don't want my comment to kill it, but media is plural, so it's said "...to compare the two mediums" or "...to compare the media" Hey my girl asked me to write this=X

Whacha! Whipped!

Momiji
07-27-2008, 06:02 PM

I love you.

The people in that forum don't though! :p

Caraliz
07-27-2008, 06:18 PM
Oh yes, Rye reminded me of my parents being racist too. It makes me lol and headdesk at the same time. They are really opposed to gay marriage and Mexicans. Oh, and Indians. But mostly Mexicans. Even though their gardeners are Mexicans... I dunno, they are crazy straight off the boat people even though they've been living here for 30 years.

Dr. Acula
07-28-2008, 11:05 AM
"New Zealand... that's part of Australia, right?":mad::mad:

Some retard said this to some British guy in my class:
"What language do you speak in England?"

The idiocy kills me.

Quindiana Jones
07-28-2008, 11:53 AM
"New Zealand... that's part of Australia, right?":mad::mad:

Some retard said this to some British guy in my class:
"What language do you speak in England?"

The idiocy kills me.