PDA

View Full Version : Hoshigami Remix for DS

Blank
07-27-2008, 06:23 AM
I would really like this game a lot if it weren't for one thing; the pop ups during battle. PLEASE tell me if there's a way to turn these off. You select MOVE so a window pops up saying "choose where to move your character or whatever" so you have to press A to continue. Again and again these useless windows pop up, so much that you have to press A 5 or 6 times after every single character's actions. TEDIOUS.
And is it me or does Fazz resemble Cloud?

Bahamut2000X
07-27-2008, 03:38 PM
Fazz looks more like Ramza to be honest.

DrDeath in Despair
07-27-2008, 05:11 PM
To bad the game is un-balanced.

@Bahamut2000X: Only reason I liked that game is becuase; He did look like Ramza with a nice, but cheap suit.

Bahamut2000X
07-27-2008, 05:43 PM

Tell me about it. After I got Kasha, I realized going to a low level tower of trials and having my party carpet beating her and gaining exp like crazy. I'm a good 7 levels higher then the guys I run into. XD

DrDeath in Despair
07-27-2008, 06:22 PM

Tell me about it. After I got Kasha, I realized going to a low level tower of trials and having my party carpet beating her and gaining exp like crazy. I'm a good 7 levels higher then the guys I run into. XD
The enemies are over-powered if you're even one level lower then them, but under-powered if you're atleast two levels higher then them. :-/

Blank
07-28-2008, 06:47 AM
Not that anyone addressed the issue, but i was able to turn off those annoying windows i mentioned. Balance issues set aside, is it worth my time? Plus, is the unbalanced problem different depending on what difficulty you choose? (DS version has 3 difficulties).

DrDeath in Despair
07-28-2008, 08:15 AM
Not that anyone addressed the issue, but i was able to turn off those annoying windows i mentioned. Balance issues set aside, is it worth my time? Plus, is the unbalanced problem different depending on what difficulty you choose? (DS version has 3 difficulties).
Wasn't worth my time... If I remember correctly; Medium and High level scale to you. :-/
Enemy Archers are already overpowered, have them level-scaled and you're like-ly to be screwed.

Bahamut2000X
07-28-2008, 05:14 PM
Ya I lost a mission earlier where I had to charge some enemies in a fortified position, 3 archers and 4 mages and me being nearly 10 levels higher and I still had my ass handed to me. Archers are way rigged in the game if their on the enemies side.

DrDeath in Despair
07-29-2008, 04:51 AM
Ya I lost a mission earlier where I had to charge some enemies in a fortified position, 3 archers and 4 mages and me being nearly 10 levels higher and I still had my ass handed to me. Archers are way rigged in the game if their on the enemies side.
Four attacks, half-turns and high power while hiding in hard to get spot. :-/