PDA

View Full Version : Do you spoil you kitten n_n?

Markus. D
07-27-2008, 01:05 PM
YouTube - Purina meowmix meow mix cat food (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5JuVHCJVYf4)

I don't have a kitten/cat but I'd love to know if you lavish just a bit toooooooooo much attention on it.

ps: *your

Bahamut2000X
07-27-2008, 03:37 PM
Not really. I give my cat normal cat food and if she doesn't like it too bad. I tell her to deal....she then proceeds to attack my leg*. My cat also wastes food more then me though so...

*Funny tidbit, my cat will attack my leg regardless if I feed and satisfy her or not. She likes to take out people's legs.

Yar
07-27-2008, 03:42 PM
Cats are good because you don't need to constantly pet them and hold them and such.

Dogs on the other hand...

Zeldy
07-27-2008, 03:52 PM
We sometimes spoil our cat with food, by feeding her fresh tuna, ham or chicken, she looves that. So now whenever I go to make a ham sandwhich, she'll hear me open the ham and come running into the kitchen miaowing.

My cat is really spoilt with playing and petting and such, we never leave her alone, we play ball with her and never stop picking her up and stroking her, she's just sooo cute! :jess:

She also takes up the best chair in the house on regular occasions, but we let her and I end up sitting on the rug as there's no room xD

Quindiana Jones
07-27-2008, 05:18 PM
I've started kicking my cat less. I dunno if that counts as spoiling.

escobert
07-27-2008, 05:34 PM
I love my kitties and if I had more money I would spoil them!

Randgris
07-27-2008, 06:14 PM
If you meant spoil like wasting, yeah, we waste our cats.

Blunt force trauma, stragulation, rat poison... JK :D

I'd rather have a fish...

Caraliz
07-27-2008, 06:19 PM
I agree with Bert. ;p

I spoil my little girl so much though. Sometimes if I'm eating something she wants I'll break off a little piece and give it to her.

Rye
07-28-2008, 03:43 AM
I don't have kitties, but I like to pretend that I'm part owner of Huxley's cats, and they dislike being spoiled and fussed over. Especially cute little Jinx. :3

Madame Adequate
07-28-2008, 03:44 AM
Actually, they do like spoiled and fussed, just not picked up and paraded around on cams. But they're too small to do anything about it, so sux2bthem! :D

I do spoil them. I sneak them bits of cheese and meat and suchlike a lot.

Blue Harvest
07-28-2008, 10:22 AM
My cat doesn't get spoiled when it comes to food, but I do give him a lot of attention, more than he wants being the grumpy old git he is :p

Miriel
07-28-2008, 10:33 AM
I don't have cats but I spoil my dogs like crazy. My Dad always shakes his head and says that my dogs eat like Kings and Queens. A few weeks ago I fed them leftover filet mignon. :p

I can't help it though. If I were a dog and I got fed the same chow everyday, I would be so miserable. I looove variety and I'm sure my dogs are the same way. So I try and mix things up as often as I can for them.