PDA

View Full Version : has anyone...

Marky Tee
07-27-2008, 02:56 PM
got every character to level 99 for every job?
seems to me like it would take a bloody long time:eek:

Yar
07-27-2008, 03:19 PM
The only person I could see doing that here that I know of would be Captain Maxx, because he does that all the time.

I have only had one character master one job. It was on III DS, and I had Ingus as a master dragoon.

I simply don't have the time or the patience to give everyone mastery in all jobs, let along them just reach level 99 in any game. The only character I've ever had reach max level was Squall at level 100 in VIII, but levels aren't hard to come by in that game. There isn't really any reward other than being able to say "I did it," so I don't see a point.

Marky Tee
07-28-2008, 06:18 AM
well i usualy do it in most games just to say ive done it
but damn in 3 it would border on soul destroying

ReloadPsi
07-31-2008, 05:28 PM
Reaching experience level 90+ in III is worth it if you happen to have acquired any Onion equipment. That in itself takes long enough too.

Flying Mullet
08-14-2008, 03:52 PM
Not yet, but I imagine I would get up there in levels and job levels when hunting for Onion Equipment. I remember my levels were pretty high in the 8-bit version of the game when I was spamming Bahamut in the cave leading up to where you fight and obtain Bahamut.

rubah
08-14-2008, 04:26 PM
In a word: No.
In a picture:
http://www.snowy-day.net/stuff/others/ff3classes.png

Dragonfire
08-15-2008, 07:08 AM
i have no memory or record of what ive done on the original 8bit version over the years but ive only gotten lvl 99 on ds with my solo dragoon game

Wolf Kanno
08-25-2008, 07:21 AM
well i usualy do it in most games just to say ive done it
but damn in 3 it would border on soul destroying

Not as bad as maxing out the stats of characters in a game like Disgaea... Reincarnation is a bitch :mad:

I've only gotten my Dragoon to 99 for one character, but I'm close with my Dark Knight and Nija for another character.