PDA

View Full Version : Decor

Rye
07-28-2008, 04:17 AM
Is there anything you like to decorate your room/house/apartment with?

I love art and photography. My parents are bland and like plain white wall, so they only a few pieces of art and photography up - mine. In my room, I have a lot of photos of Manhattan, because they're beautiful and remind me of my goals.

I like to put my polaroids on the wall.

I like scrolls of art. My singing teacher has this amazing oil paint art scroll from Italy that is literally one of the most beautiful things I've ever set my eyes on. I want it so badly.

:flounder:

BardTard
07-28-2008, 06:24 AM
I have posters and crap all over my room. Most of which are Final Fantasy.
:heart: Final Fantasy XII license poster
:heart: Rikku's Mix table, from the guide book
:heart: article about te Spice Girls rom a magazine
:heart: a picture I drew of Rikku. It's really good!
:heart: Pirates of the Caribbean poster (Johnny Depp)
:heart: Doodlebops sticker
:heart: Hannah Montana thing
:heart: Stewie poster (Family Guy)
:heart: Rikku poster (FFX-2)
:heart: Square-Enix promotional poster the guy from EBgames gave me
:heart: YRP poster

And I'm currently waiting for my Utada Hikaru and Ayumi Hamasaki posters I bought online. I don't know where I'm going to put them...

Meow
07-28-2008, 06:56 AM
I hang ten foot raster images of my fav animes

Miriel
07-28-2008, 07:08 AM
This is kind of outdated, but this is what my college apartment looked like a few years ago:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v516/hannahgoesrawr/Room.jpg

I, uh, I love photographs. At my parents house, my entire wall is pretty much covered with personal photos of me, my family and friends. I have tons of picture frames cause that used to be the standard birthday/christmas gift everyone used to give each other in middle/high school.

I used to have prints of photographs and artwork that I really admire up on my walls, but I'm moving towards printing out gigantic prints and gallery wraps of my own work so I can remind myself of what I've accomplished so far and much farther I need to push myself to go.

Marshall Banana
07-28-2008, 07:56 AM
When I move into a different place, I'm going to color strawberries on my walls and hang a strawberry pirate flag outside one of my windows. >=O

Agrias
07-28-2008, 08:36 AM
If my pillow and comforter is there, i'm happy. But other than that, i'd like to decorate my room with all my large posters i drew ^_^

Balzac
07-28-2008, 11:06 AM
My study walls are covered in all kinds of crap, from pictures I took/drew to posters of Tramformers.

scrumpleberry
07-28-2008, 11:12 AM
Uh, my room is decorated with a small selection of my soft toys which aren't in the attic. Also my pen-pots and makeup brush pots have fairy wands in them xD There's a little tacky Aurora figurine and a bunch of phone charms/cute plastic animals off keyrings on my desk, and my bookshelf has lots of little figurines on it, like a pink beaded hippo which a good friend brought me back from africa.

Funnily enough I don't think I've ever done posters :confused:

Jess
07-28-2008, 11:13 AM
My room is bright pink, and cream. I want to paint on some canvas' to put around my room in pink and cream but I have no idea what to paint yet. I need inspiration!

I also want to get some new oak furniture.

I mainly just want to organise absolutely everything again and have a massive clear out. :jess: