PDA

View Full Version : International Party (New!!)

Pages : [1] 2

Sakura Yume
11-29-2001, 03:19 AM
I doubt that there's anyone left to join or anyone who would want to join but, I was hoping that we could try and offer a more evenly distributed forum. By that I mean that most peeps here are American (note most of the ops are too!) so yeah, we can get more people from other countries in here. It doesn't mean you can't join if you're American though. Btw *doesn't actually know what to do but wanted to get this idea through* So erm.. anyone want to join? :rolleyes2 Please?

ChibiRinoa
11-29-2001, 03:25 AM
I'd join, DC, since I'm non-american, except I'm already a member of another party. So, yeah. I wish you good luck with your party anyways. ^^

Yu Law
11-29-2001, 03:26 AM
<font size="1" face="Terminal" color="Orange">
*Joins for moral support* I'm in o.o

Sakura Yume
11-29-2001, 03:36 AM
w00t!!!! 1 other person!!! *finds some sort of drink to celebrate with*

Dee
11-29-2001, 03:59 AM
I'm American, but Asian descent. Lemme join!! I'm still a minority in my country and it's getting so lonely...... *sniff*

Mindflare
11-29-2001, 04:00 AM
<font color="00cccc" size=1> I'm American :p and I'm already with the Newbie Party. *shrugs*

Altaizen
11-29-2001, 04:04 AM
Well i'm Canadian / Asian, meh why not

I'm in

Jewels
11-29-2001, 04:21 AM
<font color=#CC33FF>You can count me in, Tammy. :tongue:

Sakura Yume
11-29-2001, 04:27 AM
Excellent!!! I didn't actually expect anyone other than myself to join hehe :p So currently the memberlist is:

~Myself
~Wasubu
~Dee
~Andaris (previously known as Laguna8804.. I think)
~Jewels.

Shall we start more active recruiting everyone?

eestlinc
11-29-2001, 04:51 AM
The newbie party is an international party as well. Mik is our leader, and he truly loves all members from around the globe. Only by uniting our forces can we throw off these evil and conniving goatsecs. If the international party were to join with the newbie party, only good could come of it. Besides, everyone knows that consolidating parties into a wide coalition will only stengthen all members.

*suggest international party become part of the newbie party*

Relena Peacecraft
11-29-2001, 04:53 AM
All right, fine Tammy, you win. I'll be the first non-minority American to join! Mwahahaha.

*joins*

*expects gifts and such for this*

International Party (and any further derivations or absorptions thereof) forevaire!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We have the power to be the most influential party ever to grace the hard drives or other related storage devices of Eyes on Final Fantasy. We have the support! We have the money! We have the coconuts! We have the 1981 Harley Davidsons! We have Monty Python videos! But most importantly, we have Snizzism (only the most powerful form of logic ever created) on our side. We will prevail, for we are strong. Never forget that. For when we forget that, we forget who we are, and when we forget who we are, we can't find our way home. And that's just bad, for some odd reason.

So, if you have a vision for the future; if you have a vision at 20/80 or better; if you have a vision, period (or should that be full stop?) then this party is for you! The truth is out there, and by golly, we're going to find it!

Yu Law
11-29-2001, 05:06 AM
W00t! Teh God of Information has joined!! *Hails* xD

eestlinc: Acez0r idea, we'll prove too mighty for teh weak secs people :D</font>

Sakura Yume
11-29-2001, 05:49 AM
Right now I'd like to know just who is in what party. I note that Dee and Apocalpse1 have both joined at least 2 parties. Pending the amount of members we have before voting is cast, international MAY join up with the newbie party so as to overrule (if that's the right word) the Goatsecs party. If anyone who's joined disagrees with the idea or is changing parties, could they please voice it. Thanks.

EDIT: I've come up with a slogan, it is. It's ok to dream. What do you guys think of it?

Election Booth
11-29-2001, 08:37 AM
Please remember to PM me your candidates.

As long as you have four potential candidates(members) you are registered: There can be more candidates: Max is the number of the fora.

Sakura Yume
11-29-2001, 07:31 PM
Ok, currently memberlist is as follows:
~myself
~Jewels
~Wasubu
~Apocalpse1
~Dee (I think)
~Aexoden
~Andaris

repo man
11-29-2001, 07:39 PM
Just think, if our parties united, we would have upwards of 20 members, and we could have candidates for all the forums. Plus, I wouldn't have to throw wrenches at any of you!

Leeza
11-29-2001, 09:47 PM
Originally posted by repo man
Just think, if our parties united, we would have upwards of 20 members, and we could have candidates for all the forums. Plus, I wouldn't have to throw wrenches at any of you!

Doesn't this sound logical? We would all be so much stronger together...we could defeat those evil Goatsecs!

And have a heart for the repo man, his arm must be pretty tired by now. He needs a bit of a rest from throwing those wrenches.

Meteor of War
11-30-2001, 12:08 AM
count me in, i am also a canadain
and a white male (thats a minority...right?)

Altaizen
11-30-2001, 12:33 AM
^^ Welcome Meteor or War *tosses a cake*

btw I found a sniper on the streets http://www.angelfire.com/ab6/meh-ness/g042.gif wonder who it belongs too =P

Relena Peacecraft
11-30-2001, 06:41 AM
Still not sure how long this party will last, but I made a non-attacking sig:

http://wsphotofews.excite.com/021/ip/xM/WT/4i14499.jpg

http://wsphotofews.excite.com/026/wP/9O/QA/5V98758.jpg

In any case, Tammy, we need some candidates!

Bloodstone
11-30-2001, 07:46 AM
Dream Catcher, you can merge your party with the Goatsecs Party! As you know, we have teh same objectives - to reach out and unite the world... and uh, rule over it!

Don't be swayed by that soft Newbie Party. They discriminate! They aren't fielding candidates for Magestar and the French forums just because our great leader Bleys sponsored it. It's a discrimination against the French and oRPG players, isn't that obvious. That's sounding like old school scholars who tell you not to listen to rock music because rockers are drug addicts and worship the devil. We, the Goatsecs Party, knows no bounds, we will go in every forum, to unite the entire world of EoFF! Join us! Merge! :D

Leeza
11-30-2001, 07:57 AM
No, Dream Catcher, don't listen to the lies that are being spread by Bloodstone. Uniting everyone and being happy together is the goal of the Newbie Party! We don't want to rule over you, we want to rule with you. Join with us to defeat the evil Goatsecs! Together we can be strong!

Bloodstone
11-30-2001, 08:07 AM
Uh, yeah, we're supposed to be evil. But what lies? *innocent look*

* Goatsecs aim to reach out and unite the world and rule it - True
* Newbie Party isn't fielding candidates for Magestar and the French forums just because our great leader Bleys sponsored it. - True
* The Goatsecs Party knows no bounds, will go in every forum, to unite the entire world of EoFF. - True

The rest of what I said are honest opinions. Agree? :)
*innocent look again* Luv u, Leeza. :D

Super Christ
11-30-2001, 08:12 AM
Originally posted by eestlinc
Mik is our leader, and he truly loves all members from around the globe.
Carnally? :D

Goatsecs is all about reaching out to everyone across the world. And humane treatment to animals! Are those not noble goals?

Altaizen
11-30-2001, 08:19 AM
I'm sorry our Matriarch :D is currently busy behind those doors, make I take a message??

*turns to Aexoden* " Where is she?????"
*wants to go for the FFVIII forum*

Leeza
11-30-2001, 08:22 AM
<i>Uh, yeah, we're supposed to be evil. But what lies? *innocent look*

* Goatsecs aim to reach out and unite the world and rule it - True</i> -Bloodstone

Now why would they want you to rule them when they could rule with us?

<i>* Newbie Party isn't fielding candidates for Magestar and the French forums just because our great leader Bleys sponsored it. - True</i> - Bloodstone

Maybe we have a really good reason for doing this!

<i>* The Goatsecs Party knows no bounds, will go in every forum, to unite the entire world of EoFF. - True</i> - Bloodstone

They won't unite the world of EoFF, they'll just take it over and oppress everyone in it!

And we don't discriminate...we'd even take Wyll back if he came back begging on his knees. We would show him our kindness.
Wyll - Have some kindness from me then! *Shoves a sword through Leeza's Gut*

Oh, and I luv u, too. :)

<b>NEWBIES RULE WITH YOU!<b>:)

eestlinc
11-30-2001, 08:30 AM
I would just like to note that this "goatsecs party" ALREADY rules the forums. They obviously don't care about uniting anything. They just want power. They will tell you anything to get your support, but once the election is over, they forget you like a bad one night stand.

The Newbie party seriously wants to improve the relations and power structure of EoFF. Even if we wanted to runa candidate for the oRPG forum, we couldn't because it is closed and doesn't except new members. Noone in our party could run if they wanted because noone has ever been a part of this oRPG. We oppose the French forum because it is purposefully exclusionary. What about Spanish, or German, or Japanese, or Swahili? Why does EoFF only support one foreign language? Because Bleys, the leader of the goatsecs and ruler of EoFF, speaks french and wants a forum to indulge in his French-speaking fantasies. I would like a German forum, but I'm not in charge of EoFF, so my say goes unheeded.

Bloodstone
11-30-2001, 08:57 AM
Now why would they want you to rule them when they could rule with us?

Because if everyone is a ruler, there's nothing to rule over. The world needs one solid ruler to lead it to progress, and that is the GP.

They won't unite the world of EoFF, they'll just take it over oppress everyone in it!

Taking over everything will be uniting everything. Oppress everyone? Goatsecs members - no. Non-Goatsecs people - yeah, sort of. :D

Guru Clef
11-30-2001, 01:25 PM
I like your vision, Dream Catcher. Please count me in.

Mikztsu
11-30-2001, 01:59 PM
I would just like to note that this "goatsecs party" ALREADY rules the forums. They obviously don't care about uniting anything. They just want power. They will tell you anything to get your support, but once the election is over, they forget you like a bad one night stand.

The Newbie party seriously wants to improve the relations and power structure of EoFF. Even if we wanted to runa candidate for the oRPG forum, we couldn't because it is closed and doesn't except new members. Noone in our party could run if they wanted because noone has ever been a part of this oRPG. We oppose the French forum because it is purposefully exclusionary. What about Spanish, or German, or Japanese, or Swahili? Why does EoFF only support one foreign language? <b>Because Bleys, the leader of the goatsecs and ruler of EoFF, speaks french and wants a forum to indulge in his French-speaking fantasies.</b> I would like a German forum, but I'm not in charge of EoFF, so my say goes unheeded.

Brilliant post Eest.

*laughs hard to that French fantasy part* It's serious matter though. We are not allowed to speak in any other languages than French and English, eventhough I'm sure theres a lot more people who speak Germanic languages, than French.

I've been teaching Eest and few people other people Finnish in chats etc, because boards doesn't allow that, it has to be English or French.

Why they didn't allow the planned Multilingual forum? It would've been great. Think about for example all those Finnish, German, Dutch, Swedish people who can't speak English, and they would like to be at least somehow part of EoFF community. I tell you why they abandoned the idea; Because there would be too many stupid newbies, and it's their own fault because they are too stupid to learn <i>THE</i> languages (English and French). I recently heard that you get banned if you speak in there with other languages than French.

And about oRPG, Eest said it all. Even all Goatsecs members can't realize this dictatorship.

If the Newbie Party wouldn't discriminate these two forums, we would support the discrimination itself. No candidates from us on those two.

And Super Christ, I love Carnally, spiritually, emotionally, mentally and physically.

Super Christ
11-30-2001, 02:04 PM
Originally posted by Mikztsu
And Super Christ, I love Carnally, spiritually, emotionally, mentally and physically.
Cool things. :D

IlGreven
11-30-2001, 02:12 PM
Kewl...I like other countries...may I join up, though I am a lowly humble American?

Eternal Snow
11-30-2001, 04:36 PM
i'm gonna b in n00b shooo just wanna let u know u haf my support til n00b doesn't want me then my next stop will b here......

Leeza
11-30-2001, 04:44 PM
Originally posted by Eternal_Eidolon
i'm gonna b in n00b shooo just wanna let u know u haf my support til n00b doesn't want me then my next stop will b here......

I guess then that you'll be a n00b 4ever because we want to make every one there feel welcomed and accepted and loved. :) *gives Eternal_Eidolon flowers*

Eternal Snow
11-30-2001, 04:48 PM
i'm not accepted in n00b yet shooo there'z still chance..... ^_^ n thankiez lotz for the flowerz...... isn't makin' sure other'z feel luv-ed kinda the same as the n00b??? mind explainin' a lil???

Leeza
11-30-2001, 05:04 PM
Originally posted by Eternal_Eidolon
i'm not accepted in n00b yet shooo there'z still chance.....

We accept everyone in the Newbie party, Eternal_Eidolon. You may join us anytime. :)

<b>Newbie Party Forever!</b>

Eternal Snow
11-30-2001, 05:06 PM
well, if it doesn't breach the n00bz regulationz i will...... will chck wif mik 'bout this......

Meteor of War
11-30-2001, 11:50 PM
^^ Welcome Meteor or War *tosses a cake*

i feel so welcomed, but alas, i feel that my personal preferences are confileted, and im splintering off into eoff's first communist party

au revoir comrades

Sakura Yume
12-01-2001, 12:22 AM
*reads through all the spammy posts and debates* Currently, we are undecided about whether or not to unite with another party let alone which party. Anyways, memberlist is as follows:
~myself
~Wasubu
~Jewels
~Dee (unsure)
~Andaris
~Aexoden
~Apocalpse1
~GuruClef
~I|Greven
*hopes she didn't miss anyone*
Also, please note that International Party is now know as International Penguin Party.
I would also appreciate it if members would inform me of which forums they wish to be candidates for.

Elephant Man
12-01-2001, 12:43 AM
i've been looking at the other parties and i wanna be in yours!!!!!!!!! please count me in! yay! i'm american, but my parents from taiwan. so i'm kinda international. hmm...i want to be candidate of FF8. i'm usually there. what? i'm still a little confused on this whole election mumbo-jumbo. hee.

EDIT: NO!!!!! Andaris took ff8! i want General Final Fantasy/Squaresoft then.

Eternal Snow
12-01-2001, 01:59 AM
i heard n00b n international are joinin' partiez??? true or rumourz??

Altaizen
12-01-2001, 02:01 AM
Maybe were still discussing this.

Eternal Snow
12-01-2001, 02:04 AM
i sure hope they will join partiez..... i'm kinda in a situation whereby i should b joinin' both....... >_<

Elephant Man
12-01-2001, 02:05 AM
yes. we'll see. :cool:

(i feel so special. i am part of a party!!!):cool:

Spatvark
12-01-2001, 02:32 AM
We oppose the French forum because it is purposefully exclusionary. What about Spanish, or German, or Japanese, or Swahili? Why does EoFF only support one foreign language? Because Bleys, the leader of the goatsecs and ruler of EoFF, speaks french and wants a forum to indulge in his French-speaking fantasies.

1) No-one has expressly asked the admins for a forum in another language, or started a petition... one single person will not get the admins to create a new forum, regardless of whatever party they are in (even though most of them aren't in any). Mass support is needed and you haven't shown proof of that... The French Forum has only recently been opened, before that it was the petit gamee oRPG forum which got closed. That HAD mass support because the former petit gamee members all banded together to get the forum created...

2) What are the worlds most used languages? English, then Spanish, followed by French and then Chinese... now EoFF has maybe 1 chinese member, 7 spanish speaking members (as far as I know) and at least 19 French speaking members...

The main thing to remember is if you want the french foru to turn into a multilingual one, or you want other language threads opened, then form a petition thread and catch the admins eyes... do NOT blame it on Bleys or the Goatsecs party...

Calliope
12-01-2001, 02:54 AM
hola amigo! yes! tammy, your evil partner in crime is here to stir trouble as part of the International Penguin Party! I think that as i am nz maori/tongan/german/french/scottish/english/irish/etc I would make an excellent International delegate/party leader/minister of stupidity/postcard distributor/kinda person gal. kay. or else!

vote for me. cos, someone's got to...right?

*waddles off in an International-Penguin like manner*

ps - i even changed my custom rank!

Sakura Yume
12-01-2001, 03:08 AM
The memberlist now is as follows:
~myself
~Wasubu
~Jewels
~Dee (unsure)
~Andaris
~Aexoden
~Apocalpse1
~GuruClef
~I|Greven
~Calliope
~Elephant Man
So far, Andaris has put himself down for the FF8 forums. Elephant Man for the General FF and Squaresoft forums. I will put myself down for the General Chat forums for now.

i heard n00b n international are joinin' partiez??? true or rumourz??
There is a high possibility of either that or joining with the Goatsecs Party. I'd like members of International Party post their opinions on whether or not we form a coalition (bah, spelling) and if you want to, with which party.

Thanks all.

Del Snizz
12-01-2001, 03:19 AM
Originally posted by Aexoden
...we have Snizzism (only the most powerful form of logic ever created) on our side.

For the record, the above statement is not in any way to be construed as my endorsement of this particular organization at this time.

For the record, the statement below the aforementioned above statement is not in any way to be construed as an objection to or depreciation of this particular organization at this time.

For the record, the previous statement, being the second statement below the statement first referred to as the above statement, is not in any way to be construed as my disapproval of the objection to or depreciation of this particular organization by any other party at this time.

For the record, the statement immediately prior to this current statement, or the statement below the second statement below the statement first referred to as the above statement, is not in any way to be construed as my endorsement of any party seeing fit to make one or more disapprovals of, objections to, and/or depreciations of this particular organization at this time.

For the record, the current statement, which shall henceforth be known as "Harvey", makes note of the fact that the statement immediately preceding the current statement, or the second statement below the second statement below the statement first referred to as the above statement, or the fourth statement below said above statement, if you will, is not in any way to be construed as my disapproval of, objection to or depreciation of any party seeing fit to make one or more disapprovals of, objections to, and/or depreciations of this particular organization at this time.

For the record, Harvey and the statements preceding Harvey are in every possible way to be construed as being representative of my gross indecision and inability to endorse just about anyone or anything at all at this time.

For the record, the statement immediately following Harvey, which I like to call Harvey Junior, is certainly not in any way to be construed as being representative of my inability to disapprove of anyone or anything at this time.

Oh, and off the record, Aexoden smells.

Spatvark
12-01-2001, 03:29 AM
It makes sense... I think... *head hurts*

What is it with people naming things Harvey???

Yu Law
12-01-2001, 03:30 AM
NEWBIE PARTY! Any party led my Mikz0r is a true party indeed! xD I HAIL YOU MIK, YOUR PARTY MERGED WITH OURS, UNSTOPPABLE POWAH! o.o, ...

Yeah, merge with teh Newbie party, it's the only way to succeed o.o;</font>

Amazing Telephone
12-01-2001, 04:01 AM
I've always loved Penguins and DC is cool. Count me in as well.

Altaizen
12-01-2001, 04:16 AM
*sets out a table with Cheesecake, Cake, Ice Cream Cake, Chips, Soda/Pop, Salad, Steak, Pizza, Hamburgers, Fries, Chicken Nuggets and anything else thats good *

Wee Member Party!!!!! New Members are also welcome!!:)

Sakura Yume
12-01-2001, 04:16 AM
The updated memberlist is as follows:
~myself
~Wasubu
~Jewels
~Dee (still awaiting confirmation)
~Andaris
~Aexoden
~Apocalpse1
~GuruClef
~I|Greven
~Calliope
~Elephant Man
~Kemosabe
So far, Andaris has put himself down for the FF8 forums. Elephant Man for the General FF and Squaresoft forums. I will put myself down for the General Chat forums for now.
Also, I'd appreciate it if one of the high ranked officials from whatever party which wishes to merge with us talk to either myself, Laguna or Aexoden in chat preferrably (though PM will be ok as well). Wasubu will also be available at times. We'd like in particular to hear from the Newbie Party. Thanks.

Nicolas
12-01-2001, 04:35 AM
I have absolutely no idea of what I should say, except that I am in as well. One more thing, Do we get free penguins? :p

Amazing Telephone
12-01-2001, 04:45 AM
Put me down for The Lounge!

Alpha
12-01-2001, 04:52 AM
Memberlist
~Apocalypse1

*laughs*

I think there's been a mistake. Apparently I've been registered.

I think ya mixed me up with astromage1. (copycat) =P

Sakura Yume
12-01-2001, 05:00 AM
>.< Omg, I'm so sorry. *kicks self* I'll correct that at once. The corrected version of the member list is as follows:
~myself
~Wasubu
~Jewels
~Andaris
~Aexoden
~astromage1 (awaiting confirmation)
~GuruClef
~I|Greven
~Calliope
~Elephant Man
~Kemosabe
So far, Andaris has put himself down for the FF8 forums. Elephant Man for the General FF and Squaresoft forums. Kemosabe is for the lounge. I will put myself down for the General Chat forums for now.
As for the penguins.... We'll see.

Kawaii Asuka
12-01-2001, 05:16 AM
*waves to Mikztsu* Hi Hi, ish finally got this to work with some other friends here

I ish wanting to join this party, so add meh to your list

Gotta go...

Rinoabella
12-01-2001, 08:07 AM
Originally posted by Dream Catcher
Also, please note that International Party is now know as International Penguin Party.

<font color=#FFCCFF>OK Tammy, you changed the name to the International Penguin Party as I suggested, and you also got Del Snizz to join, which I also asked you to do :rolleyes2 Now I HAVE to join your party! Please let me join! :D I'll be good! :)

Oh and I don't think it would be a good idea if you joined up with any other party! Bad idea. This party is one of the strongest, and we don't need extra help :)

*faints* I almost thought that Kawaii Asuka was Kishi asking to join! :tongue:

Kawaii Asuka
12-01-2001, 08:11 AM
O.o; No actually i'm ish new here ^.^

Rinoabella
12-01-2001, 08:26 AM
<font color=#FFCCFF>Oh sowwy! :) Welcome to EoFF!

Tammy, do you mind if I take the FFVII forum? Or I'll do Eyes on Each Other if that's taken :)

Altaizen
12-01-2001, 08:36 AM
We have Snizz????

Yu Law
12-01-2001, 08:49 AM
We have Snizz? Lack of communication maybe, we definitely have no Snizz, despite Laguna, Tammy and my actions o.o;</font>

Guru Clef
12-01-2001, 09:58 AM
Dream Catcher, please put me down as a candidate for the "General Gaming Discussion" forum. Much thanks! :)

Jewels
12-01-2001, 10:03 AM
<font color=#CC33FF>No.....Del is not with us.....yet.

Leeza
12-01-2001, 05:08 PM
Originally posted by Leeza
And we don't discriminate...we'd even take Wyll back if he came back begging on his knees. We would show him our kindness.
Wyll - Have some kindness from me then! *Shoves a sword through Leeza's Gut*

You see, people of the International Party, this is what will happen to everyone if we do not join our members together against the evil Goatsecs! They say that they are kind, but does this look like kindness? They lie! They just want to entangle you in their web of lies and deceit so that they can just eat you up later!

And Wyll, we would still take you back, but now you'd have to walk on your knees through broken glass shards before we would consider giving you our forgiveness! But we would, eventually, after you've walked through enough glass!

<b>NEWBIE PARTY FOREVER!</b>

Mikztsu
12-01-2001, 10:17 PM
Originally posted by Leeza

And Wyll, we would still take you back, but now you'd have to walk on your knees through broken glass shards before we would consider giving you our forgiveness! But we would, eventually, after you've walked through enough glass!

"Enough glass" figuraratively thinking would mean lots of pain pain sessions, pain pain machines, whipping, molesting, groweling before us whilst we whip, and then we might consider.*_*

1) No-one has expressly asked the admins for a forum in another language, or started a petition... one single person will not get the admins to create a new forum, regardless of whatever party they are in (even though most of them aren't in any). ~Spartvark

There was petition, but it was rejected. It's not like French Forum is most popular forum around here, I think it would've not hurt to allow people speak with other languages too in there. Other languages would make French Forum (Multilingual then) a lot better and colourfull one.

IlGreven
12-02-2001, 02:27 AM
I shall run for the Tactics forum, if that is all right with y'all...

Yu Law
12-02-2001, 02:41 AM
I got a new recruit, and guess who? Sita!! :-DDD
</font>

Altaizen
12-02-2001, 02:44 AM
Go Ramon =) bah i can't get on the chat

Kawaii Asuka
12-02-2001, 02:47 AM
Heck, i don't think anyone can get in at the moment...

Kawaii Asuka
12-02-2001, 03:46 AM
Lookie what i made with Paint xD

http://www.siggys4every1.homestead.com/files/intpenguins.jpg

kawaii ne?

Yu Law
12-02-2001, 05:33 AM
W00t! Very nice for being made in teh featureless paint program known as ... Paint. xD</font>

Kawaii Asuka
12-02-2001, 05:36 AM
Muwhahaha, I ish cheated and used my ingenous ways

xD its called my friend, mutilating the piccy and putting it together...

Kawaii Asuka
12-02-2001, 06:29 PM
*_* got bored and made a button
http://www.siggys4every1.homestead.com/files/intp2.jpg

:whoa: o.O ish made this one with paint too...

Zifnab
12-02-2001, 07:13 PM
Okay guys get ready....
The famous Cloud_of_midgar....has joined this party!! Now absolutly nothing can stop us now!! This party shall rule the cosmos!!

Altaizen
12-02-2001, 09:04 PM
So right now we have
Gen Chat: DreamCatcher
Eyes on Each Other: Wasubu
Lounge: Kemosabe
General Gaming Discussion : Guru Clef
Artists Gallery:
Writers Corner: Kawaii Asuka
French:
Study Hall:
Help:
FF I-VI:
FF V:
FF VI:
FF VII: RinoaBella
FF VIII: Andaris
FF IX: Cloud_of_midgar
FF X:
FF XI:
FF Tact: IlGreven
FF movie/Music:
Gen FF/Square: Elephant <s>Woman</s> Man
Chrono Trig/Cross:
Xenogears:
Magestar:

Did I Miss anyone???? Bah waiting for Aex to Campaign
Also wants Jewels to Campaign...aww come on.

Please Post or pm me if you want to campaign for a forum

Kawaii Asuka
12-02-2001, 09:07 PM
I dun think so....

*gets bored*:eep:

*goes off to make some more sigs, banners, and buttons*

xD poor me, i only have paint... O.O;;;

Sakura Yume
12-03-2001, 03:14 AM
Memberlist is now as follows:
~myself
~Wasubu
~Jewels
~Andaris
~Aexoden
~Astromage1 (still awaiting confirmation)
~GuruClef
~I|Greven
~Calliope
~Elephant Man
~Kemosabe
~Angel Sirius
~Rinoabella
~Kawaii Asuka
~Cloud_of_midgar

FF VII: Rinoabella
Gen FF/Square: Elephant Man

We are also awaiting any sort of contact in private with members of the Newbie Party.
Kelly: we're discussing it. No more than that yet ok?

Dark_Mage_Palom
12-03-2001, 03:16 AM
Palom has joined this "Party":D

Sakura Yume
12-03-2001, 03:39 AM
Btw, as Dee seems to have joined the ranks of the Newbie Party, I'll be erasing her from the memberlist. *erases* Also, *adds Dark_Mage_Palom* Welcome aboard. (that goes for everyone actually)

Jewels
12-03-2001, 03:51 AM
<font color=#CC33FF>No need for me to campaign now cos most of the rooms have been taken, heh.

Dark_Mage_Palom
12-03-2001, 04:43 AM
Palom wants to patry!!!!:o

Sakura Yume
12-03-2001, 08:14 AM
Memberlist is now as follows:
~myself
~Wasubu
~Jewels
~Andaris
~Aexoden
~GuruClef
~I|Greven
~Calliope
~Elephant Man
~Kemosabe
~Angel Sirius
~Rinoabella
~Kawaii Asuka
~Cloud_of_midgar
~Dark_Mage_Palom

Gen Chat: Jewels/DreamCatcher.
FF VII: Rinoabella

*parties with Palom*

Kai Seraph
12-03-2001, 09:09 AM
*bounces through*
hey hey! I'm the advisor, though i'm not in the party. I'm still thinking about it. But if i'm in, i wanna run for....the artist's gallery, w00t!
it's still quite early is it?

Rinoabella
12-03-2001, 10:43 AM
<font color=#FFCCFF>Hey Seraph! *waves* Join us!

You guys, I was playing around with Adobe Image Ready, and I made a banner

http://www.virtue.nu/passionberry/pics/Banner.gif

Feel free to use it if you want :) hehe Pingu rawks!

Guru Clef
12-03-2001, 11:16 AM
Wow, I say, nice banner there, Rinoabella!

I must say, our membership is growing quite nicely ...

EDIT:

I'd rather not have us merge with Goatsecs, seeing as they seem to pushing for different ideals (Hang on, are they actually pushing for anything, or are they just here to bully everyone else around by sheer numbers?). More importantly, they're too mainstream! :p

Kawaii Asuka: Whoops, I accidentally missed seeing your button there. Nice work, especially since its done in MS Paint. :)

Wyllius
12-03-2001, 12:09 PM
I'll have you know that I am the very Epitomy of non Mainstream, and I'll also like to reaffirm that Forgiveness shall never be sought by myself to the cretinous wretches of Mik enslavement.

Altaizen
12-03-2001, 04:57 PM
were discussing it at the moment we really don't know what were gonna do.
Besides they have sigs of the newbies attacking you but never of you dieing so doe sthat mean he's invincible???

Sakura Yume
12-04-2001, 12:19 AM
Kelly, that soooo rocks! *wonders how to put that in her sig* GuruClef, we're still trying to get more. I know of at LEAST one other person who'll DEFINATELY join. Keep recruiting okies everyone?

Kai Seraph
12-04-2001, 12:38 AM
:) I'm not so sure actually, but i'm still giving it a few days worth of thought, i'm not very participative in elections u know.

Anyway, i'm trying to get some things under control, until then, i will be in the chatroom.

Chickencha
12-04-2001, 01:37 AM
Bah, I've been convinced. I mean...they're penguins. Who could resist?

Sita Atis
12-04-2001, 01:43 AM
They say I'm in this party.

*is in this party*

Altaizen
12-04-2001, 02:22 AM
Updated
Artists Gallery: Sita Atis
French:
Study Hall:
Help:
FF I-VI:
FF V:
FF VI: Blaze Knight
FF X:
FF XI:
FF movie/Music:
Chrono Trig/Cross: Chickencha
Xenogears:
Magestar:

Waiting for Chickencha's reply
also nagging Aexoden to campian

Sakura Yume
12-04-2001, 02:40 AM
The updated memberlist is now as follows:
~myself
~Wasubu
~Jewels
~Andaris
~Aexoden
~GuruClef
~I|Greven
~Calliope
~Elephant Man
~Kemosabe
~Angel Sirius
~Rinoabella
~Kawaii Asuka
~Cloud_of_midgar
~Dark_Mage_Palom
~Chickencha
~Sita Atis

Gen Chat: Jewels/DreamCatcher

Good work everyone!! 17 confirmed members!! Keep recruiting!! :D *is overusing exclamation marks :eep:*

Jewels
12-04-2001, 03:43 AM
<font color=#CC33FF>Andaris still thinks I'm not going to campaign, heh.

Blaze Knight
12-04-2001, 04:03 AM
hmm this party seems coolies so I guess ill join to if that's ok. I'm canadian too.

Rinoabella
12-04-2001, 10:19 AM
Kelly, that soooo rocks! *wonders how to put that in her sig*
<font color=#FFCCFF>
Tammy: <font size=1>< img src="http://www.virtue.nu/passionberry/pics/Banner.gif" >
<font size=2>(without the spaces)

Yay we have Evan! :) I think that we have a pretty strong party. Welcome Blaze Knight :)

Elephant Man
12-04-2001, 11:50 PM
Originally posted by Andaris

TSK TSK to you. TSK TSK all the way to you. TSK TSK TSK to you again. TSK TSK to the extreme! HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!:tongue:

i am here to saw hello to the new members.

and, i also succeded in bringing this thread back up to the front again! yaya!!!!

in other words.......

BUMP BUMPO BUMPITY BUMMMMPP BUMPIE BUMPA!!!!!

Dark_Mage_Palom
12-05-2001, 01:46 AM
Palom hands every in the party some Peanut butter!:)

Blaze Knight
12-05-2001, 04:23 AM
join up and get a dancing penguin
http://www.k12.nf.ca/lewisac/animated%20gifs/penguin.gif

Guru Clef
12-05-2001, 04:54 AM
I was going to point this out before, but it's actually "Guru Clef" rather than "GuruClef". No big deal, though. :)

By the way. you're doing a fine job of keeping it all together, Dream Catcher.

Lastly, that IS one slick banner. *adds*

Jewels
12-05-2001, 07:58 AM
<font color=#CC33FF>Tammy is doing a good job so she should be the one to campaign in General Chat, not me :)

Elephant Man
12-05-2001, 09:02 PM
hey! isn't it illegal to close these party recruiting threads! that means...we can all spam and they will never close this!

*i still am not sure if this is true so don't spam yet.

Yu Law
12-06-2001, 12:46 AM
W00000t! Sita and Even *_* Welcome. Enjoy. Penguin dip to the front-center. xD

I also got an email auto response thing saying Del_Snizz added a post... guess he deleted it. =\

Btw, rawx00000r little gif Jewels =)
(WTH is up with one of my signature pics? o.O)</font>

Dark_Mage_Palom
12-06-2001, 02:32 AM
Palom dances with his penguin :cool:

Blaze Knight
12-06-2001, 02:37 AM
yeah that's right its party time here with dancing penguins that are eager to dance with new recruits^^

http://www.k12.nf.ca/lewisac/animated%20gifs/penguin.gif

Sakura Yume
12-06-2001, 07:53 AM
The updated memberlist is now as follows *tries to get head around the sex changes:
~myself
~Wasubu
~Jewels
~Andaris/Andrea
~Aexoden/Aexodenatalie
~Guru Clef (sorrys about the mistake!)
~I|Greven
~Calliope
~Elephant Man
~Kemosabe
~Angel Sirius
~Rinoabella
~Kawaii Asuka/Kawaii Shinji
~Cloud_of_midgar
~Dark_Mage_Palom
~Chickencha
~Sita Atis
~Blaze Knight/Blazette Amazon

I'd personally like to thank the members that decided to change genders to confuse me as well.

hey! isn't it illegal to close these party recruiting threads! that means...we can all spam and they will never close this!
I promise you I will get very cross if you do. Very cross however is not a good description of what I shall behave like though.
Kelly, I'll add to my siggie your banner right after this post!
Btw, Blaze/Blazette, love the dancing penguin. Very stylish.

Elephant Man
12-06-2001, 09:06 PM
oops sorry. i will not spam. maybe you should update your list again. some new people changed their names again. like me.

Jewels
12-06-2001, 09:17 PM
<font color=#CC33FF>Tammy, you have to choose if you are campaigning for General Chat or me. I don't think both of us can.

Blaze Knight
12-06-2001, 09:45 PM
ahh just ignore my user name it is the result of replying in the opposite gender thread im still the same ol Blaze Knight. should the dancing penguin be our mascot or something?!?!

Altaizen
12-06-2001, 09:50 PM
Try to ignore my name...but it's kinda hard to avoid my avatar =P *wonders when the opposite gender thread will end*

Blaze Knight
12-06-2001, 10:15 PM
*nods*
ditto...um i can't explain my avatar either O_o how'd that happen??

Elephant Man
12-06-2001, 10:23 PM
!!!!!!!LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i never had to change my avatar! it was already a woman! plus, now, my username fits perfectly with my avatar! and so does my sig!

everything is brownish, goldish, and whitish.

Blaze Knight
12-07-2001, 01:57 AM
LOL I think Lady Elephant sounds better than Elephant Lady imho

Elephant Man
12-07-2001, 08:43 PM
well, now i'm ME again.

Altaizen
12-07-2001, 08:49 PM
NOTE: that is concidered spam

We need more people to campaign, 12 people for 23 forums isn't enough. Please post or pm me if you are willing to campaign.

Blaze Knight
12-07-2001, 08:59 PM
ill give it a shot, since ff6 forum hasn't been taken i guess ill take that.

Altaizen
12-07-2001, 10:42 PM
Great!

Updated Campaign thing at the top of the page.

Blaze Knight
12-07-2001, 11:28 PM
still got some holes tho in other forums:mad: btw here's another penguin^^http://www.greatkris.com/penguins/animated/anipeng31.gif

Elephant Man
12-09-2001, 12:02 AM
penguins rock! you know, they are my favorite animals other than elephants and humans.

also, if you are a candidate for a forum, you should campaign there right? like, post in there a lot right?

okay. i'm going off to post in every inch of the general squaresoft/ff forum!!!!

YAYA!

Sakura Yume
12-09-2001, 12:49 AM
The updated memberlist is now as follows *tries to get head around the sex changes:
~myself
~Wasubu
~Jewels
~Andaris
~Aexoden
~Guru Clef
~I|Greven
~Calliope
~Elephant Man
~Kemosabe
~Angel Sirius
~Rinoabella
~Kawaii Asuka
~Cloud_of_midgar
~Dark_Mage_Palom
~Chickencha
~Sita Atis
~Blaze Knight/Blazette Amazon

okay. i'm going off to post in every inch of the general squaresoft/ff forum!!!!
If you do that then the people there will probably start hating you...

Btw. Jewels and I are both sorta willing (meaning kinda not bothered) to campaign for Gen chat so if you guys will decide for us who gets the "lovely" job. Post in this thread what you want. So far, tallys are:
Jewels: ||
Myself: |
Members voted: Andaris, Jewels, Myself.
I put you in for Jewels Andaris as you are always asking her to campaign.

Blaze Knight
12-09-2001, 01:03 AM
umm u forgot to put me in for the FF6 forums Dream Cather

*votes Dream Catcher*

Elephant Man
12-09-2001, 01:08 AM
well, say, i vote for jewels, and jewels wins, then what forum will dreamcatcher get?

i'll vote later okay? i'll vote when my vote decides who will do what! only that way shall i become the king.:evilking:

Sakura Yume
12-09-2001, 01:13 AM
*stuffs up again* *dies*

Jewels: ||
Myself: ||
Members voted so far: Myself, Jewels, Andaris, Blaze Knight.

well, say, i vote for jewels, and jewels wins, then what forum will dreamcatcher get?
Quote simply I wouldn't. :p Not much effort there then.

i'll vote later okay? i'll vote when my vote decides who will do what! only that way shall i become the king.
*returns to chat and considers kicking a certain someone*

Elephant Man
12-09-2001, 01:27 AM
i was gonna vote, but then i thought what would be better?

Vote for DreamCatcher and make Jewels sad.

or

Not vote until my vote counts so I will be King. :evilking:

The latter one of course. So, I am not voting yet.

Blaze Knight
12-09-2001, 02:11 AM
LOL if u voted now it would be a deciding vote since it is tied;)

Sakura Yume
12-09-2001, 05:44 AM
Not vote until my vote counts so I will be King.
Pfft.

LOL if u voted now it would be a deciding vote since it is tied
Pfft.
I disapprove.

Blaze Knight
12-09-2001, 06:52 AM
so u want it to remain a tie?!?! if that's the case than we will never have a candidate since u said so your self there can b only one.

Calliope
12-10-2001, 12:06 AM
i forgot to put my name down as a candidate for the lounge or the writer's corner...d'oh!

Altaizen
12-10-2001, 12:12 AM
err I think it's to late.
Gen Chat: DreamCatcher?? / Jewels??
French:
Study Hall:
Help:
FF I-VI:
FF V:
FF X:
FF XI:
FF movie/Music:
Xenogears:
Magestar:
Choose one of these thats all thats left

Jewels
12-10-2001, 01:55 AM
<font color=#CC33FF>I just say that Tammy should campaign for General Chat since she is the leader of our party :)

Elephant Man
12-10-2001, 08:37 PM
well, who wants to be candidate for general chat more?? if none of you care, then why not get someone else to be candidate for it?

*did you notice how serious i was?! you see, since some of you thought that i was annoying being all silly and stuff, i'm going to be serious!:eep:

Yu Law
12-10-2001, 09:55 PM
<font color="orange" face="terminal" size="1">So uh... how far has this stuff advanced? Is anyone campaigning and stuff? >_></font>

Elephant Man
12-10-2001, 10:26 PM
i'd say i'm campaigning a little.

Blaze Knight
12-10-2001, 10:42 PM
Iv'e done a lil too...we just post a lot right?

Guru Clef
12-10-2001, 11:00 PM
And show our banners aplenty.

I'd venture to say no-one would appreciate "Ooh, vote for me!" type threads in any of the forums.

Jewels
12-10-2001, 11:03 PM
Originally posted by Elephant Man
well, who wants to be candidate for general chat more?? if none of you care, then why not get someone else to be candidate for it?

<font color=#CC33FF>I think that Tammy or Evan should campaign for General Chat. :tongue:

Blaze Knight
12-11-2001, 10:37 PM
So has it been decided who or candidate is for Gen. chat yet?

Sakura Yume
12-11-2001, 11:39 PM
So has it been decided who or candidate is for Gen. chat yet?
No. Which is why we're asking people to vote.

Elephant Man
12-12-2001, 02:25 AM
just remember what i said..........about this....

:evilking: :evilking: :evilking: :evilking: :evilking: :evilking: :evilking: :evilking: :evilking: :evilking: :evilking: :evilking: :evilking: :evilking: :evilking: :evilking: :evilking: :evilking: :evilking: :evilking: :evilking: :evilking: :evilking: :evilking: :evilking: :evilking: :evilking: :evilking: :evilking: :evilking:

Guru Clef
12-12-2001, 11:06 AM
Dream Catcher / Jewels: I think it would be best if you two work this one out between yourselves. A vote is just impractical (as can be seen with the severe lack of votes).

Plus, I'd dare say that most of us really don't want to vote on this one, for a number of obvious reasons ...

Blaze Knight
12-12-2001, 02:45 PM
hmm why don't we just flip a coin or something simple like that.

Elephant Man
12-12-2001, 08:29 PM
what i'm saying is, if you both don't care, then give someone else the title. and if you don't wanna give no one else, then choose who wants to be it more.

I am so smart.:cool:

Jewels
12-13-2001, 02:32 AM
Originally posted by Blaze Knight
hmm why don't we just flip a coin or something simple like that.

<font color=#CC33FF>I think that's a good idea. You should flip the coin, Blaze Knight. I choose "heads"

Blaze Knight
12-13-2001, 02:36 AM
ok here we go *flips a quarter*...(moment of silence)...its...tails

Jewels
12-13-2001, 03:02 AM
<font color=#CC33FF>Yes.....I mean.....awww. Ah well, Tammy gets to campaign for General Chat. Finally that's over, hehe.

Kawaii Asuka
12-13-2001, 09:37 AM
>.< Bah, I'm lazy and waits till the last minute... I haven't even started to campaign yet.. O.O;;;

Altaizen
12-13-2001, 05:21 PM
Originally posted by Jewels
<font color=#CC33FF>Yes.....I mean.....awww. Ah well, Tammy gets to campaign for General Chat. Finally that's over, hehe. </font color=#CC33FF>

*cough*Now....what will YOU be campaigning for??*cough*

Jewels
12-14-2001, 12:18 AM
<font color=#CC33FF>What can I campaign in now?

Blaze Knight
12-14-2001, 12:52 AM
These ones are still up for grabs

French:
Study Hall:
Help:
FF I-VI:
FF V:
FF X:
FF XI:
FF movie/Music:
Xenogears:
Magestar:

Jewels
12-14-2001, 01:22 AM
<font color=#CC33FF>I'm going to campaign for.......the Study Hall.

Blaze Knight
12-14-2001, 02:36 AM
Updated Version

French:
Study Hall: Jewels
Help:
FF I-VI:
FF V:
FF X:
FF XI:
FF movie/Music:
Gen FF/Square: Elephant Woman Man
Xenogears:
Magestar:

Sakura Yume
12-14-2001, 04:45 AM
Memberlist is as follows (now in alphabetical order!):
~Aexoden
~Andaris
~Angel Sirius
~Blaze Knight
~Calliope
~Chickencha
~Cloud_of_midgar
~Dark_Mage_Palom
~Dream Catcher
~Elephant Man
~Guru Clef
~I|Greven
~Jewels
~Kawaii Asuka
~Kemosabe
~Rinoabella
~Sita Atis
~Wasubu

Hope you guys are campaigning. And not driving people crazy.... *starts proper campaigning... sorta*

DSC
12-14-2001, 08:20 PM
Can I join???

Blaze Knight
12-14-2001, 08:32 PM
I don't see why you shouldn't welcome aboard have a penguinhttp://www.greatkris.com/penguins/animated/anipeng31.gif

Jewels
12-15-2001, 02:02 AM
<font color=#CC33FF>Welcome DSC! :yap:

Awww, I love that penguin, Blaze Knight. I would rather have that in my sig :tongue:

Blaze Knight
12-15-2001, 02:07 AM
okay here you go Jewels have a penguin http://www.greatkris.com/penguins/animated/anipeng31.gif

Jewels
12-15-2001, 02:17 AM
<font color=#CC33FF>Thanks Blaze Knight! Now people should know I'm part of this party :yap:

Calliope
12-15-2001, 02:22 AM
I'V e just gOT to say E veryone I s N ice T o E ach otheR aN d thAT I s ON ly a L ittle P iE ce of the N ice GU ys IN this party.

yeah. it's my subliminal message thing :D

by the way, we have great penguins for inspiration:
*pingu
*those penguins from wallace and gromit
*the penguin from batman (a model politician)
*the penguins from '3-2-1 PENGUINS!'
*pablo the penguin (he moved to hawaii cos he was too cold)
*the bluebird chips penguins

yup yup.

Blaze Knight
12-15-2001, 03:00 AM
hmm you seem to have forgoten one (http://www.eyesonff.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=207203#post207203) Calliope

DSC
12-15-2001, 10:44 PM
Blaze Knight???...can I use your penguin sig???

Sakura Yume
12-16-2001, 08:30 AM
Memberlist is as follows (Yay 19 people *wonders if she counted right*):
~Aexoden
~Andaris
~Angel Sirius
~Blaze Knight
~Calliope
~Chickencha
~Cloud_of_midgar
~Dark_Mage_Palom
~Dream Catcher
~DSC (welcome aboard!!)
~Elephant Man
~Guru Clef
~I|Greven
~Jewels
~Kawaii Asuka
~Kemosabe
~Rinoabella
~Sita Atis
~Wasubu

*tries to add Kel Kel's penguin to her siggie*

Calliope
12-17-2001, 12:21 AM
hmm you seem to have forgoten one Calliope

*is confused*

Elephant Man
12-17-2001, 12:59 AM
:confused: i'm confused too.

Blaze Knight
12-17-2001, 02:46 AM
Originally posted by Calliope
I'V e just gOT to say E veryone I s N ice T o E ach otheR aN d thAT I s ON ly a L ittle P iE ce of the N ice GU ys IN this party.

u posted one of these in every other party except the one on the link. Hope that clears up the confusion

DSC
12-18-2001, 12:14 AM
You never answered my question Blaze Knight....

Elephant Man
12-18-2001, 09:18 PM
well, your using it already, so i guess its okay.

Blaze Knight
12-19-2001, 08:49 AM
whoa sorry DSC no prob go right ahead use the penguin to your hearts content

Sakura Yume
12-20-2001, 04:17 AM
Hey everyone, hope you're all campaigning and still trying to recruit!! :p Not sure when the elections will be but I'll check... sometime.

Calliope
12-21-2001, 02:16 AM
oh! thanks blaze knight! *goes to infiltrate yet another party*

Amarant Coral
12-21-2001, 07:48 AM
I want to join! I like penguins! They go well with chips... just joking... Say welcome to the new member!

*Adds Penguin sig*:D

Sakura Yume
12-21-2001, 08:19 AM
Oh hehe, here I was thinking I made an error when I updated the memberlist last. I just saw the siggie on ya in FF9 forums Amarant, thought I should check the thread :p
Update is as follows:
~Aexoden
~Amarant Coral
~Andaris
~Angel Sirius
~Blaze Knight
~Calliope
~Chickencha
~Cloud_of_midgar
~Dark_Mage_Palom
~Dream Catcher
~DSC (welcome aboard!!)
~Elephant Man
~Guru Clef
~I|Greven
~Jewels
~Kawaii Asuka
~Kemosabe
~Rinoabella
~Sita Atis
~Wasubu

Giga Guess
12-21-2001, 02:35 PM
If Cloud_of_Midgar's in, I'm in. I'll take the FF5 forum, but two things.

1.) I want a sig banner.
2.) What will I be doing?

Garnet of Alexandria
12-21-2001, 02:44 PM
I'm English.. and ya I'd love to join so please count me in..

Although I don't have a clue what this party thing is about... I'd still like to join!

Zifnab
12-21-2001, 02:47 PM
Hell, you ain't the only one! Do we take over EoFF or something? Do I become an admin in the FF9 forum? WTF is going on?!

P.S All hail penguins

Giga Guess
12-21-2001, 02:51 PM
Absolute power!!! Sounds like fun!

Garnet of Alexandria
12-21-2001, 02:51 PM
I'll try and make a banner for myself tonight as well..

If possible I'll go bust up the FFX section ;)

Giga Guess
12-21-2001, 02:58 PM
Kewl. So we're fleshing out our ranks pretty good now.

Altaizen
12-22-2001, 01:32 AM
Alright Welcome aboard Giga Guess, Amarant Coral and Garnet of Alexandria. *gives each of them a cake*

French:
Help:
FF I-VI:
FF V: Giga Guess
FF X: Garnet of Alexandria
FF XI:
FF movie/Music:
Xenogears:
Magestar:

We still are accepting Recruits and have open spots left Feel free to take them =P

*goes back to making Gundam W sig*

Sakura Yume
12-22-2001, 05:15 AM
Updated member list and candidates are as follows:
~Aexoden
~Amarant Coral (WELCOME)
~Andaris
~Angel Sirius
~Blaze Knight
~Calliope
~Chickencha
~Cloud_of_midgar
~Dark_Mage_Palom
~Dream Catcher
~DSC
~Elephant Man
~Garnet of Alexandria (WELCOME)
~Giga Guess (WELCOME)
~Guru Clef
~I|Greven
~Jewels
~Kawaii Asuka
~Kemosabe
~Rinoabella
~Sita Atis
~Wasubu

FF movie/Music:

Currently there are 22 members. Keep recruiting everyone!! Also a big welcome to our new members! Glad to have you with us.

2.) What will I be doing?
You will basically be campaigning so that people know who you are and would choose you to "rule" over your selected forum over the candidates from the other parties. Keep campaigning everyone. Make sure you don't spam though.

Amarant Coral
12-22-2001, 03:08 PM
Alright, I'll go with the FFMovie/Music forum if it's not already taken

Garnet of Alexandria
12-22-2001, 05:04 PM
Hm so basically at the end of every post I make I'll say "Vote for the IPP!"

And what happens if the IPP wins?

Garnet of Alexandria
12-22-2001, 05:13 PM
I just talked to Dagger212 and I think she said she'd join this party.........

I would've added this too my last post my edit post button thing wouldn't work.....

Altaizen
12-22-2001, 05:18 PM
Yea it's messed sometimes I have to wait an hour before I can edit......and for your question...ask Tammy(aka Dreamcatcher) or someone that has been in last years Election.....And Amarant I'l ask you to FFMovie/Music :)

Dagger212
12-22-2001, 05:20 PM
Hey, this party looks good! Count me in :D
If possible, can I have the Help section?

Altaizen
12-22-2001, 05:25 PM
Alright :) Welcome! *hands Dagger212 a cake*
And i'l put you down for the help forum =) btw the chat room for IPP is called #opal plz join if you have any questions or stuff....Aexoden and I SHOULD be there..

Anoxia
12-23-2001, 01:33 AM
I'll join you Dream! Deathe to the Goatsecs! ;)

Cyan
12-23-2001, 01:37 AM
I will but ONLY because i saw u on da chat *wink*;)

Sakura Yume
12-23-2001, 02:01 AM
Updated member list and candidates are as follows :D:
~Aexoden
~Amarant Coral
~Andaris
~Angel Sirius
~Anoxia (Welcome aboard)
~Blaze Knight
~Calliope
~Chickencha
~Cloud_of_midgar
~Cyan (Welcome aboard)
~Dagger212 (Welcome aboard)
~Dark_Mage_Palom
~Dream Catcher
~DSC
~Elephant Man
~Garnet of Alexandria
~Giga Guess
~Guru Clef
~I|Greven
~Jewels
~Kawaii Asuka
~Kemosabe
~Rinoabella
~Sita Atis
~Wasubu

Help forums: Dagger212
FF movie/Music: Amarant Coral

and for your question...ask Tammy(aka Dreamcatcher) or someone that has been in last years Election.....
I wasn't here for the election last year. I joined in May this year :p It's supposed to be that you "rule" over the forum if you win it or something.
That makes.. 25 members? Hehe, we'll catch up to the other parties yet... If not this year, next year we will win!!
Note: we are the highest ranking party (in number of members) that was formed this year.

Cyan
12-23-2001, 02:09 AM
thats good.... i will be waiting, if not to still be it then to be a candidate (2 l8 this year!)

i will either be
-FF5
-FF6
-Gen Suqare Soft next election

oh and when exactly IS election day?

Kai Seraph
12-23-2001, 09:35 AM
Eh....Count me in... *jumps off a building* I dunno why I'm doing this. XD XD XD

Giga Guess
12-23-2001, 10:12 PM
So, all it is is just a title. Cool, I'm in.

Sakura Yume
12-23-2001, 11:34 PM
Yay, Kaijie's finally in!!! *cuddles her cute lil doggie woggie*

Blaze Knight
12-24-2001, 03:42 AM
the amount of penguin supporters for EoFF are rising ^_^, if this keeps up penguins will finally have a place to call there home *gives all the new recruits penguins*http://www.greatkris.com/penguins/animated/anipeng31.gif

Elephant Man
12-24-2001, 04:58 AM
hiya new members!

Blaze Knight
12-24-2001, 05:04 AM
hmm 3 spots left so who will be compaining for?

French- ???
FF1-4-???
Xenogears-???

Yu Law
12-25-2001, 12:36 AM
New IPP catch phrase:

<center>IPP. We will own you.</center>

No, I'm kidding. o_o

xD</font>

Cyan
12-25-2001, 01:24 AM
I will candidate for FF 1-4....

note i havent played one and two but i think i can pretty well represent them (p.s besides who else will)

i will gladly step down however if someone has played all of the 4.

EDIT: Notice my Penguin song??? This may help you i suggest everyone adopt this song, as flash i overated

Altaizen
12-25-2001, 01:35 AM
Alright!!

French:
Help: Dagger212
FF I-VI: Cyan
FF XI:
Xenogears:
Magestar:
did I miss anyone???

btw
and for your question...ask Tammy(aka Dreamcatcher) or someone that has been in last years Election.....

*cough*or*cough*:D :D

Cyan
12-25-2001, 01:41 AM
i am now going right away to post my argument there..... BTW folks who else is candidate for the FF 1-4 forum.... i would like to know my competition

Guru Clef
12-25-2001, 01:18 PM
Wow, I'd just like to point out that we've actually out-posted the Goatsecs recruiting thread. What an achievement! :)

Kilak
12-25-2001, 04:59 PM
Okay...ahem.
Please explain to me what this is all about, and I might consider joining, if your lucky!!( I just added that last bit for style, mind you )!;)

:roll: :shoot:

Rao
12-26-2001, 12:27 AM
http://www.pingu.ch/images/Pingu/slide.gif
w00t

Cyan
12-26-2001, 12:44 AM
im afraid that my campaign is DOWN HILL on the FF1-4.. i am up against Blk. Knight, who IMO was my role model when i first came to the sight, dunno why. He has played them all, just shattered all i had to said, even worse then the FF5 crystals. Dang it..... this is a sad day, a sad Christmas day indeed :(

Sakura Yume
12-26-2001, 05:02 AM
Updated member list and candidates are as follows:
~Aexoden
~Amarant Coral
~Andaris
~Angel Sirius
~Anoxia
~Blaze Knight
~Calliope
~Chickencha
~Cloud_of_midgar
~Cyan
~Dagger212
~Dark_Mage_Palom
~Dream Catcher
~DSC
~Elephant Man
~Garnet of Alexandria
~Giga Guess
~Guru Clef
~I|Greven
~Jewels
~Kai Seraph
~Kawaii Asuka
~Kemosabe
~Rao (????)
~Rinoabella
~Sita Atis
~Wasubu

Gen Chat: Dream Catcher
FF movie/Music: Amarany Coral

Kilak, this party is for the EoFF elections. The candidates that run for and win there forums get to "rule" over that forum until the next elections. Hope that helps!

Cyan: You're not against, a veteran, Mr EoFF and an admin....

Giga Guess
12-26-2001, 06:11 AM
Cyan: I'm sorry. If I played FF1-3, I'd swap, but...Like I said. Sorry.

Elephant Man
12-26-2001, 07:09 AM
hey, cyan! since i don't think that i'm going to win my general ff/squaresoft forum election, i'll let you have it.

i don't want ff 1-4! i want FFXI. thank you very much.

Giga Guess
12-26-2001, 07:47 AM
BTW, Cyan, where is this song?

Garnet of Alexandria
12-26-2001, 08:15 AM
Hii,

Umm my campaign in the FFX forums is going downhill right now...

Cuz everybody got FF10 for x-mas and there are talking about it.. and I live in the UK and it's not out over here yet :(

Look's like I need to read thro lots of FFX stuff... *sighs*

Anyway I haven't seen much compo. in the FFX forums... YET!

Some help in campaigning in there would be nice :)

Altaizen
12-26-2001, 08:18 AM
I'l sell you FFX...if you want...i have no idea how thats gonna work.....

Garnet of Alexandria
12-26-2001, 08:21 AM
I live in England.. so I'd probably have to get a mod-chip to play it :(

Elephant Man
12-26-2001, 08:31 AM
so...cyan...we're trading right?

Guru Clef
12-26-2001, 12:07 PM
Anyone know when the elections will conclude?

Elephant Man
12-26-2001, 04:07 PM
nope. sorry.

Cyan
12-26-2001, 06:20 PM
i think we are too far in to quit im afraid.... after ward we can go ahead and discuss who wants to be candidates for next year, i will stick to it, but sadly im afraid Blk. Knight is the master in that category.

Giga Guess
12-26-2001, 10:07 PM
Who're the candidates for the FF5 forum?

Agent Proto
12-27-2001, 12:38 AM
w00t. I'll join IPP just because I don't like the Newbies (Party), and the other parties don't interest me, and Goatsecs is losing support or isn't keeping up. *shrugs*

Yu Law
12-27-2001, 12:46 AM
<font color="orange" size="1" face="arial">
W00t! We have a Moderator *_*
<P>
<font color="orange" size="1" face="arial">W00t!
<P>
<P>
<P>
<font color="orange" size="1" face="arial">xD</font>

Sakura Yume
12-27-2001, 12:50 AM
Alrighty then, updated member list and candidates are as follows:
~Aexoden
~Agent Proto :p
~Amarant Coral
~Andaris
~Angel Sirius
~Anoxia
~Blaze Knight
~Calliope
~Chickencha
~Cloud_of_midgar
~Cyan
~Dagger212
~Dark_Mage_Palom
~Dream Catcher
~DSC
~Elephant Man
~Garnet of Alexandria
~Giga Guess
~Guru Clef
~I|Greven
~Jewels
~Kai Seraph
~Kawaii Asuka
~Kemosabe
~Rinoabella
~Sita Atis
~Wasubu
That's 27 (?) members. Pretty good. Keep recruiting guys.

Lounge: Agent Proto (Kemosabe was removed after discussion due to inactivity)
French:
FFXI: Elephant Man
Gen FF/Square:
Xenogears:
Magestar:

Who're the candidates for the FF5 forum?
Check page one of the announcement made by Election Booth in the EoFF Elections Thread.

Citizen Erased
12-27-2001, 12:57 AM
I hereby offer my support for the International Penguin Party, it sounds cool enough to join, plus it is International

Jewels
12-27-2001, 04:53 AM
<font color=#CC33FF>Yay, two more members! We have so many members now. I wonder what made Proto decide to join us........

Giga Guess
12-27-2001, 04:54 AM
Whoo-hoo! 28 members! So what are you campaigning for, Citizen Erased?

Yu Law
12-27-2001, 05:34 AM
<font color="orange" face="arial" size="1">
Proto joined coz of me. Yep, it's true. *Hails self*

<font color="orange" face="arial" size="1">No, actually it isn't true. I lied. o_O

<font color="orange" face="arial" size="1">xD
</font>

Giga Guess
12-27-2001, 05:37 AM
I joined because of Cloud_of_Midgar. Yep. If he and I haven't been harassing each other on "Conversation Game" I wouldn't be here.

Blaze Knight
12-28-2001, 07:10 PM
did Proto seriously join us?? if so sweet now our authority is truly growing. 28 members woot *still thinks we need more tho*

Cyan
12-28-2001, 07:24 PM
good, we may just actually get in 2nd, i thought we were gonna get 3rd..... YAY! We WILL win next year.. after that whole welcome newbie fake promise thing wears off, we are the only solid party.

TTH89
12-28-2001, 07:37 PM
If still possible, I'd like to join this party.

Agent Proto
12-28-2001, 07:45 PM
Yes, I joined IPP. I hope we will overtake this election, and with my 1337 knowledge, I can help this party greatly.

Mahal Kita
12-28-2001, 10:26 PM
If it is still possible... I would like to join this party. Not any other party really interests me anyway.

Giga Guess
12-28-2001, 10:30 PM
Sure! the more, the merrier! Which forum do you want?

Sakura Yume
12-29-2001, 02:55 AM
Alrighty then, updated member list and candidates are now as follows:
~Aexoden
~Agent Proto
~Amarant Coral
~Andaris
~Angel Sirius
~Anoxia
~Blaze Knight
~Calliope
~Chickencha
~Citizen Erased :D
~Cloud_of_midgar
~Cyan
~Dagger212
~Dark_Mage_Palom
~Dream Catcher
~DSC
~Elephant Man
~Garnet of Alexandria
~Giga Guess
~Guru Clef
~I|Greven
~Jewels
~Kai Seraph
~Kawaii Asuka
~Kemosabe
~Rinoabella
~Sita Atis
~TTH89 :D
~Undying Angel :D
~Wasubu

French:
Gen FF/Square:
Xenogears:
Magestar:

So... 30 members?!?! w00t!! We're getting there people!! Still a few spots open for people to campaign in. Post which one you'd like.

Tau
12-29-2001, 03:27 AM
I got vectored here from a newbie thread.

What's a party? :)

EDIT: Lemme guess, some sort of democratic system for electing moderators.... hmm.
Heh... sounds interesting *watches* dont see anything like this at FFWA... ;)

Sakura Yume
12-29-2001, 03:31 AM
No, not for moderators, for the "rulers" of certain forums. Which place is FFWA btw?

Giga Guess
12-29-2001, 06:50 AM
30 people?! PAH-TAY! So no one speaks French in here? Or at least well enough to attempt @ the french forum?

Citizen Erased
12-29-2001, 01:01 PM
Je voudrais un forum francais, pour la partie penguin internationale!

Guru Clef
12-29-2001, 01:25 PM
*silence*

... Citizen Erased it is! :)

Tau
12-29-2001, 01:55 PM
No, not for moderators, for the "rulers" of certain forums. Which place is FFWA btw?

http://ffwa.org

Oh yea, well, if anyone's interested, I'm a Bloody Russian(TM) living in the united kingdom. So I suppose I count as international then ;) :D

Ryo
12-29-2001, 05:24 PM
hi tau

Elephant Man
12-29-2001, 10:33 PM
hey cool! i'm sooooooooooo happy that more people joined us!!!:cool:

Giga Guess
12-30-2001, 08:11 AM
I'm also very international. I'm a Canadian of French, Irish, Scottish, German, and (I'm pretty sure), a little bit if Native Canadian. Not bad huh?

Sakura Yume
12-31-2001, 12:28 AM
Here, the updated member list and candidates, now as follows:
~Aexoden
~Agent Proto
~Amarant Coral
~Andaris
~Angel Sirius
~Anoxia
~Blaze Knight
~Calliope
~Chickencha
~Citizen Erased
~Cloud_of_midgar
~Cyan
~Dagger212
~Dark_Mage_Palom
~Dream Catcher
~DSC
~Elephant Man
~Garnet of Alexandria
~Giga Guess
~Guru Clef
~I|Greven
~Jewels
~Kai Seraph
~Kawaii Asuka
~Kemosabe
~Rinoabella
~Sita Atis
~Tau
~TTH89 :greenie:
~Undying Angel
~Wasubu

French: Citizen Erased
Gen FF/Square:
Xenogears: TTH89
Magestar:

Excellent... Btw, it appears that the Newbie Party has over 50 members according to Mikztsu so keep recruiting people!! I'll be checking up on Goatsecs numbers soon. :p

Calliope
12-31-2001, 01:20 AM
yay for the penguins! i'll take on the french forum, purely for the fact that i don't speak french. but neither can penguins!

Blaze Knight
12-31-2001, 01:24 AM
wow 31 members *is impressed*

Calliope
12-31-2001, 01:28 AM
of course you should be impressed! 3...2...1...PENGUINS! dang! french is taken...

Giga Guess
12-31-2001, 05:48 AM
Welcome aboard Calliope. We need all the help we can get. Sanity is in short supply here.

Sakura Yume
12-31-2001, 08:48 AM
Giga Guess, Calliope is already a member :p

Eternal Snow
12-31-2001, 08:53 AM
LoL, didn't know this group thingy still exists....

Citizen Erased
12-31-2001, 11:52 AM
31 members aint' bad going at all! I'll have a go at a bit of recruiting when/if I can

Yu Law
12-31-2001, 12:51 PM
<font size="1" face="Arial" color="Orange">

Welcome Tau, Undying Angel.

To pass the time, sit down and read a book. o_O

xD</font>