PDA

View Full Version : Pierced!

Moon Rabbits
07-30-2008, 05:19 AM
A friend of mine pierced my nose today. I have had four piercings total now (tongue, two lip, nose) and enjoy being pierced. I find the pain satisfying :D Although, the healing pain sucks balls. I plan to get two eyebrow piercings, an anti-eyebrow, several ear piercings, etc. as time comes and I have the cash to do so :\

So, do you have any piercings? Were they professionally done, or not? If you don't have any piercings, would you like one, or do you dislike them?

Momiji
07-30-2008, 05:23 AM
No, and I don't plan on getting any.

Spuuky
07-30-2008, 05:41 AM
I think piercings are extremely unattractive, especially through the face.

edczxcvbnm
07-30-2008, 05:46 AM
Anything beyond a couple on the ears is unattractive. I have none and do not want any.

Faris
07-30-2008, 06:07 AM
I have two pairs of ear piercings, both are located on the lobe. I got my first set done when I was 6 or 7 and the second set I got done a few weeks ago. I've had them both professionally done.

I don't really care for surface piercings. I find most of them unattractive or creepy, especially the corset piercing *shudders*

Fonzie
07-30-2008, 06:30 AM
When I see people with many piercings I want to throw magnets at their desecrated bodies.

Meow
07-30-2008, 06:32 AM
I have never liked a time when I was being stabbed

CimminyCricket
07-30-2008, 06:32 AM
Sometimes, it can be pretty cute when someone has a ton of piercings, but then it can be absolutely, totally over done.

Misfit
07-30-2008, 07:14 AM
I have both my ears pierced 5 times each - the middle two I had to repierce myself which is just painfully lovely x_x, and I plan on getting my bellybutton + lip piercings in the near future. n_n

Bunny
07-30-2008, 07:30 AM
I have nipple piercings.

Balzac
07-30-2008, 10:51 AM
I have my eyebrow pierced, it was done professionaly at Cold Steel in Camden, London. Best place in the country.

Blue Harvest
07-30-2008, 11:48 AM
I've always wanted to get my bottom lip pierced.

Old Manus
07-30-2008, 12:22 PM
Piercings anywhere other than the ears is, as we say in the valleys, buzzing.

Rye
07-30-2008, 12:35 PM
I have nipple piercings.

You do?! Did it hurt?

Nipple piercings on guys can be very hot. On girls though? Eh...

I have two piercings in each ear. I'm aiming to get the industrial or the tragus yet. I think I'd look bad with any facial piercing, besides possibly a lip one.

scrumpleberry
07-30-2008, 12:58 PM
I just have the regular ear piercings. If I had to have another, I'd probably be a nose one. Yeah, I'm boring.

Levian
07-30-2008, 01:35 PM
Yeah, I got a Prince Albert in Italy last summer.

Zeldy
07-30-2008, 01:56 PM
I looove piercings. When I get older and have more money, I'll get tons of them :jess:

Tallulah
07-30-2008, 06:35 PM
I have none, not even on my ears.

I did go through a phase when I wanted ni9pple piercings, though. :p

~*~Celes~*~
07-30-2008, 07:11 PM
I had two on each ear but the second ones closed =[ I plan on getting that redone and maybe adding a third or piercing the upper ear somewhere.

Any other piercings would look disgusting on me.

As for on other people, I don't like to see a bunch of piercings. They can do what they want, I don't care, but I doubt I'd date someone with a bunch of piercings, just because i find it unattractive.

Caraliz
07-30-2008, 11:40 PM
I'm getting face piercings sometime now that I moved out and don't have to answer to anyone. Hopefully job won't care either. I was thinking about re-getting my dead monroe or getting a medusa. Or maybe getting a bridge or anti-eyebrow. I want something on my face, obviously. I would never get a surface piercing on my body because those go bad so quick.

Kamiko
07-31-2008, 02:30 AM
I have five ear piercings and my lip is pierced too...
but I want like... six more.
I just haven't decided where to put them yet.

BardTard
07-31-2008, 02:41 AM
My ears are kinda pierced. The got infected from wearing cheap earrings though, so now they're a bit lumpy and it hurts to try to get something in.

So I have no intentions of piercing anything else, but if I had to, I'd get my nose pierced cus I think pierced noses look cute.

Vyk
07-31-2008, 03:23 AM
I've got a lobe piercing in each ear and a cartilige piercing in each ear. They don't line up. Purposely. A-symmetry for the win. I did two of them myself. And I think if I ever want more I'll probably do those myself too. The one cartilige piercing is kinda messed up. Professional job. Crackpot

Moon Rabbits
07-31-2008, 06:41 AM

Really? How much did that hurt :| I've been thinking about this piercing for a long time.

I've got a lobe piercing in each ear and a cartilige piercing in each ear. They don't line up. Purposely. A-symmetry for the win. I did two of them myself. And I think if I ever want more I'll probably do those myself too. The one cartilige piercing is kinda messed up. Professional job. Crackpot

I plan to go for professional work for certain piercings, like my anti-eyebrow or something. However, it's a lot cheaper to get one of my friends to do the piercing for me with what I consider "safer" places to pierce.

Levian
07-31-2008, 09:45 AM

Really? How much did that hurt :| I've been thinking about this piercing for a long time.

On the internet I can be anything I want to be. I can have a Prince Albert and I can walk on stilts without falling off. :love:

Jess
07-31-2008, 03:19 PM
I have 7 holes in my ears, but the 7th has probably closed up now. I had my nose and bellybutton pierced but they've both closed up. I'll probably get my navel re-done because I liked it, but nothing else. :jess:

Randgris
07-31-2008, 04:30 PM
I really don't like needles (surgical or tattoo) and I certainly won't have have any part of my body, not even my ear lobe, get pierced. I'm just petrified of needles.

I find all facial piercings to be a major turn-off for me. Body piercings, depends on which body part.

Wait isn't the Prince Albert the one on the...? ...! :eek: Nevermind...

Jessweeee♪
08-01-2008, 11:37 PM
I STUPIDLY GOT A PIERCING IN MY EAR EVEN THOUGH I DON'T LIKE THINGS GOING THROUGH HOLES IN MY SKIN :kaoangry:

Breine
08-02-2008, 11:08 AM
I don't have any piercings, but they've always fascinated me (tattoos as well) quite a lot. I've thought about getting my left ear lobe pierced, but I'm not sure whether or not it'll suit me?

Maybe one day I'll suddenly get one. Who knows.

Jimmy87
08-03-2008, 11:45 PM
I have my belly button pierced, as a dare from a female friend of mine. I got used to it.