PDA

View Full Version : Banks

Rye
07-30-2008, 12:55 PM
Whenever I go into banks, it reminds me of another career I'd like. I don't think I'm made for such a job, since I'm such a poor counter and any other thing math related. But banks are clean, and have money in them, and just give me a good feeling when I enter, so I can at least enjoy them as a non-employee.

Bank folks are friendly. One of the men there is my buddy, he likes to discuss my changing hair color and my interest in opera with me.

In my bank, there's buckets full of free pens, so I take handfuls and stuff them in my bag. :jess:

They smell cold and clean. The only other places that have a better smell are pool stores, because they smell of cold chlorine.

Do you like the bank? :flounder:

Levian
07-30-2008, 01:33 PM
hey maybe I'll start working in the bank. I'm sure I could put on a very credible hostage performance if such a situation should ever occur. I wonder will it be too much if I audition my hostage scream that gradually evolves into crying on the job interview? Time will tell. Oh and I feel relaxed around money so this is just perfect.

Sergeant Hartman
07-30-2008, 01:52 PM
My sister works in a bank. Useful to find out my balance quickly.

Bunny
07-30-2008, 03:56 PM
I hate banks. I think they are useless and horrible.

Randgris
07-30-2008, 04:03 PM
The last time I entered a bank was... I think I was around 12 years old or maybe younger. I haven't been inside a bank eversince. My mom often uses the ATM.

Yar
07-30-2008, 04:31 PM
I wouldn't mind working in banks, robberies.

My bank is pissing me off though. They sent me a debit card with no PIN and they said I had to wait days before it comes in the mail. I said "That's retarded, any other time you'd be able to change my PIN, and you can't do it now?"

Shoeberto
07-30-2008, 04:42 PM
Both my mom and sister work at banks - different ones, since apparently my mom's doesn't like to hire close relatives. One branch of my mom's bank was robbed at gunpoint twice recently but other than that they've had very few problems other than phishers from Russia posing as them through text messages to get people's account information.

They both seem to like it, and it's definitely nice if I need to get money transferred around or need to quickly get my debit card limit raised to pay school fees.

Levian
07-30-2008, 05:11 PM
I withdraw my earlier post. Instead just pretend I said something funny involving Tyra Banks or sperm banks, or Tyra Banks in a sperm bank.

Roogle
07-30-2008, 05:50 PM
I belong to a credit union rather than a bank. Surprisingly, there is not much of a difference between the two unless you compare financial services like loan applications and mortgages.

Ki Ki
07-30-2008, 05:55 PM
I want to fall asleep when I go into a bank. It's just so dull! :chef:

A Most Loved Man
07-30-2008, 06:09 PM
A Most Loved Man LOVES banks! :hyper:

Because A Most Loved Man is RICH BEYOND HIS WILDEST DREAMS AND FAR MORE WEALTHY THAN THE VAST MAJORITY OF INTERNET FOLK he likes to show off his extreme bank balance whenever he can. :thumb:

Yes. A Most Loved Man, who is also A Most Rich, Rich Man, loves banks VERY much! :heart:

Raebus
07-30-2008, 06:10 PM
Can we ban A Most Loved Man? Please?

Magixion
07-30-2008, 06:15 PM
I worked at a credit union for a long time before I went back to school and enjoyed every second of it. It was such a laid back job and my managers always loved to have a good time and spice things up. I gotta admit, I would love to go back and work at one, but alas, school consumes all my time.

Rantz
07-30-2008, 06:45 PM
I use the internet to access my bank, but I've had to go to the bank two times lately. The receptionist who served me the first time was all snobbish and looked upon me with disgust as a lesser being. Anyway, I don't care for banks much. The atmosphere is too sterile and lifeless for my taste.

Caraliz
07-30-2008, 11:43 PM
I probably wouldn't mind being a teller. Or an accountant, my dad always thinks I'd be good at that because I'm good with numbers. But whatever, banks make me nervous.

Balzac
07-30-2008, 11:51 PM
I like banks when I have money.