PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone else hate...

Shronz_Thegreat
07-30-2008, 03:24 PM
When you wake up and your family is like "BLARG! MORNIN! LETS GO TO THE MOVIES! GET READY IN 30 minutes!!!!!"

X_X Yeah, so now I am all /rushrushrush

And my straightener isn't even here, so I must go wit curly hair. :mog:

Anyways....does anyone else have this happen to them and hate it? Or am I the only one? :cry:

Randgris
07-30-2008, 03:37 PM
Nope. Usually, we are told the night before if we are going places. Also when they say we will go, say 7AM, I often expect us to leave at around 9AM, cause someone always acts like a VIP. (How nice is that?)

Quindiana Jones
07-30-2008, 03:37 PM
My parents don't wake me unless I have to walk the dog in the morning because they're lazy. And it is just because they're lazy. And they ask me all the bloody time. Ah well, at least I get to watch morning cartoons on ITV4. :D

Shronz_Thegreat
07-30-2008, 04:03 PM
I love dogs, but we don't have one. Hopefully soon <.< I wouldn't mind walking it.

We had a german shepard, but he kinda went "RAWRMRLG" at my one friend and pounced him and then put his mouth around his neck. So now we just have an attack kitten, who I don't like <.<

Misfit
07-30-2008, 04:09 PM
Yes, that happened alot when I lived with my mom.

Bunny
07-30-2008, 04:11 PM
I wake up before everyone in my family.

Rye
07-30-2008, 04:14 PM
My parents enjoy doing that when I'm trying to sleep later than 9:00 on the weekends, after a long week of work. ;o

Zeldy
07-30-2008, 04:24 PM
It never really happens first thing in a morning, if it did, then I'd just be zzzzzzzz GO AWAY and not get up. If it was organised then I'd set my alarm, but I don't appreciate being woken up at 7am for anything and I'd be in a complete foul mood, so my parents don't bother.

My Dad's always coming to me saying he's visiting grandparents in half an hour, and so I always say I'll go but then like half an hour later he's like 'are you ready?' and I'm like 'in the shower! ^.^'. So he ends up going without me, I don't like not being organised, I like being able to wash my hair the night before etc etc.

Yar
07-30-2008, 04:26 PM
My family knows that if they plan anything without my knowledge for the morning and then wake me for it, they will get an earful of bitching.

If I'm sleeping, leave me the hell alone.

Magixion
07-30-2008, 06:09 PM
I am always awake at about 7 am anyways, just because my puppy is on that schedule to wake me up at that time so he can pee. But, after he pees and does his business, I usually go back to sleep and my family knows not to bother me.

Cookie
07-30-2008, 06:11 PM
Only time I get woken up on purpose is if I'm going to be late for work. My mum doesn't go to the cinemas and therefore never asks me to go with her.

Ki Ki
07-30-2008, 06:16 PM
Yes!! That's happened all summer for me, except my Dad will wake me up at 6am on Saturdays for no reason and give me this, "When I was young I'd wake up at 4am everyday" speech.
I can't wait to get back to college! :kaocry:

Old Manus
07-30-2008, 06:20 PM
I would have been happy if my parents ever told me we were going to the movies or something that particular day :cry:

Vermachtnis
07-30-2008, 06:21 PM
They used to. Saturday mornin rolls around and we gotta get outta bed right then and there. Stupid delisous Shoney's Breakfast. But haven't done it in a while though. So I get to sleep in to noon.

Fonzie
07-30-2008, 06:26 PM
Nope, I usually wake up when I want to.

~*~Celes~*~
07-30-2008, 07:17 PM
If only they woke me up to tell me we're going to the movies...A great way to start the day, methinks! <3

My parents know I'm a pain in the arse before 9-10 but they're gluttons for punishment I suppose. My dad woke me up a few days ago saying "come on, you're helping me get the school's booth at the county fair ready." And didn't tell me the night before. I was all z_z as I got dressed and cursed him.

Turns out he only wanted me to go because my mom didn't get any sleep that night, so I was more willing to go after I found that out. But still he woke me up at 8 something! You just don't do that unless I want to wake up ;-;