PDA

View Full Version : chachachanges

Evolavas
07-30-2008, 04:52 PM
Whoa, haven't been here in forever, this place has changed a lot...uhh, i guess that cid guy isn't here anymore....yeah, maybe this is old news..? But anyways, is it better here or what do you guys think..i hope the rules havent changed and this is spam or something haha..?

thanks gents, old timers, ladies, and hags.

peace

Misfit
07-30-2008, 04:56 PM
But anyways, is it better here or what do you guys think..
No! I miss everybody that used to post here that was actually funny and made coming to effoff worth while. :smash:

Yar
07-30-2008, 04:58 PM
Some changes are good (usernotes), but some are bad (taking away the green forum skin).

Evolavas
07-30-2008, 05:01 PM
No! I miss everybody that used to post here that was actually funny and made coming to effoff worth while. :smash:

looking around that's what i noticed, and yeah not a fan or the new forum theme or whatever this is.

Momiji
07-30-2008, 05:12 PM

looking around that's what i noticed, and yeah not a fan or the new forum theme or whatever this is.

Blasphemy! This is the best one yet.

Also, you can change the theme at the bottom of the page to satisfy your PlayStation Final Fantasy fancies.

Flying Mullet
07-30-2008, 05:13 PM
Sorry, but "I'm back" threads are still a no-no.