PDA

View Full Version : Do you tan easily?

A Most Loved Man
07-30-2008, 09:08 PM
Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!

Greetings again EoFF friends of A Most Loved Man! A Most Loved Man has returned with yet another exciting topic of discussion!

Today, A Most Loved Man had yet another MAGNIFICENT adventure! It was a very hot day indeedily-do and A Most Loved Man spent the ENTIRE DAY tanning! He rested his ABSOLUTELY STUNNING MUSCULAR body on his sunbed and tanned, tanned, tanned and is now A PHENOMENALLY UNBELIEVABLE, BEAUTIFUL BRONZE LOVE-GOD!! :heart:

He spent the day tanning because soon it is August and (finally!) many hot, hot, hot girls are on holiday! A Most Loved Man intends to spend the summer in bars and nightclubs and use his SEDUCTIVE charm to lure the ladies into his bed, which is also known as the CHAMBER OF ETERNAL PASSION!, where he will DAZZLE AND HYPNOTIZE THEM WITH HIS AWESOMELY TANNED BODY! before taking them to UNKNOWN REALMS OF MIND-BLOWING ECSTASY! ;)

A Most Loved Man's topic of discussion is therefore...

Do you tan easily!?

Are you a bronze love-god like A Most Loved Man!? ;)

Or are you a pasty white ghost? :chuckle:

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahha!!

Ki Ki
07-30-2008, 09:12 PM
I tan easily. I wish I wasn't so dark though. But I'm glad I'm not pasty. (:

Peegee
07-30-2008, 09:17 PM
PG, you know very well you tan quickly. You won't ever shut up about it to your friends

Rye
07-30-2008, 09:31 PM
I used to, but I lost my italian tanning powers. Now I burn more than a freckly Irish ginger kid.

Balzac
07-30-2008, 09:40 PM
I have ginger hair, so no.

Zeldy
07-30-2008, 10:18 PM
I burn really quickly abroad, not so much here unless it's a really hot day.

Magixion
07-30-2008, 10:24 PM
When I was younger I used to burn easily, but now, I am usually quite tan (depending on the season)!

Easter Egg
07-30-2008, 10:31 PM
I can get a tan pretty easy, but when I was a kid I got burned all the time. The beach is the best. This summer though I have the weirdest looking tan line at my waist because my bathing suit fits but I can't find pants that are slim enough for my waist. I wouldn't say that I get dark though.

scrumpleberry
07-30-2008, 10:47 PM
I tan very easily. I can burn, but it's rare and mild.

Tallulah
07-30-2008, 10:52 PM
I used to tan very well as a kid, but I seem to have lost that power. Just a couple of days ago, I got slight sunburn on my right arm.

Even in summer, I'm like a milk bottle.

Vermachtnis
07-30-2008, 11:00 PM
I tan pretty well. Especially considering the most I spend outside is when I mow. I don't like being tan though. Thankfully it's just my arms cause I wear pants all the time ;p

Namelessfengir
07-30-2008, 11:02 PM
first i burn but then i gain delightful golden crust

Egami
07-30-2008, 11:04 PM
Yes..and I hate it...grrr.

Deborah
07-31-2008, 12:04 AM
I usually burn more than I tan...I'm so white I fear waking up one morning and being able to look through my arm.:eek:

Shoeberto
07-31-2008, 01:07 AM
I'm very lucky to tan with basically no effort. Very seldom do I get burned, even being out without sunscreen for extended periods of time. It makes me happy.

Kamiko
07-31-2008, 01:25 AM
I seem to remember sun-burns as a young girl growing up in Aryan Ohio.
But suddenly my skin decided that it just wanted to get darker and darker with nary a sunburn or even a freckle.
I'm going to blame Pokemon until I find a more believable excuse.

Laddy
07-31-2008, 01:46 AM
Yes, actually I am quite tan, Mr. Most Loved Man! Want to go tanning with me?

Iceglow
07-31-2008, 01:49 AM
I've got to admit that I actually look like I could be from the med most of the year, I'm quite dark featured and have lots of deep brown hair (check the profile pic to see) on my arms. However I don't tan easily, I used to burn a lot then peel and be golden brown but now I just don't tan or burn easily I've sat in my garden with nothing but boxers on for an entire day covered in a spray factor 2 which is meant to help me bronze and not burn and not tanned in the slightest even though it's been phenominally sunny and hot. ATM however I am so busy with work I don't get the liberties of sunbathing I get the liberty of rushing around outside and then inside airconditioned buildings and the tube all the time.

BardTard
07-31-2008, 02:12 AM
I burn faster than I tan. I try to avoid the sunlight *vampire*

Formalhaut
07-31-2008, 02:17 AM
Ugh I'm as white as a ghost! I mean, I burn VERY easily, Matter is, I get very sluggish when I'm out in the sun, I wish I had those umbrellas which are only used in the Sun.

For some peculiar reason I can stand the cold very well indeed.

Yar
07-31-2008, 02:34 AM
We of Irish descent don't have a "tan" setting. We go directly from "pale" to "on fire."