PDA

View Full Version : Ugh, I look like the Godfather.

Goldenboko
07-31-2008, 01:34 AM
Dang, I had my wisdom teeth out and the sides of my mouth puffed out like Marlon Brando during his roll in The Godfather.

Have you all had said experience with the teeth of smartness?

EDIT: wtf? I didn't mean to multichoice this poll! Can a mod fix that for me? xD

Rye
07-31-2008, 01:40 AM
Every adult male in my family looks like they could be from the Godfather. xD

Madame Adequate
07-31-2008, 01:41 AM

She ain't kidding. I'm downright scared her dad's going to take my knees or something. :(

Kamiko
07-31-2008, 01:42 AM
Wisdom teeth... I knew there was something I needed to do before college.

Denmark
07-31-2008, 01:48 AM
Mine are all gone. It must be why I've lost my wisdom.

Lone Wolf Leonhart
07-31-2008, 01:49 AM
I still have mine. But I have twice as many as I'm supposed to and they're smaller than they're supposed to be.

Formalhaut
07-31-2008, 02:11 AM
Why are they called wisdom teeth anyway? I mean, when I think wisdom, my first thought would be wise old men or wizards and brains. Not teeth.

But I digress, I still have all mine.

Yar
07-31-2008, 06:55 AM
Why are they called wisdom teeth anyway? I mean, when I think wisdom, my first thought would be wise old men or wizards and brains. Not teeth.

But I digress, I still have all mine.

They come in at the "peak of your wisdom" i.e. ages 17-25.

Mine haven't come in, but they have to be cut out before they do. My mouth is too small for 32 teeth, so they're trying to grow into each other.

Bunny
07-31-2008, 07:08 AM

She ain't kidding. I'm downright scared her dad's going to take my knees or something. :(

I thought the two of you were avoiding the whole "meeting parents" situation in order to stall awkwardness and possibly murder?

I had my wisdom teeth removed in boot camp. I've told this story about thirty times since joining this godforsaken forum. I am not telling it again.

Rye
07-31-2008, 11:47 AM

I thought the two of you were avoiding the whole "meeting parents" situation in order to stall awkwardness and possibly murder?

I had my wisdom teeth removed in boot camp. I've told this story about thirty times since joining this godforsaken forum. I am not telling it again.

Only for now, Bun Bun©. :jess:

Imagining a trippy Bun Bun© delights the senses.

(© = Only I may call him Bun Bun. >:o)

.:kerrod:.
07-31-2008, 12:54 PM
i still have mine and i'm already dumb :( i'd hate to see me afterwards :p

but seriously, i've had a fair bit of dental work (operations, braces, etc.) and i'm mostly out of the woods now (braces are gone), but my wisdom teeth are going to come through soon and im just having the x-rays and stuff so they can assess the situation :s

Rase
08-01-2008, 02:31 AM
Got them all out at 14.

Side note: Vicadin is a great thing.

XxSephirothxX
08-01-2008, 04:27 AM
Three of my wisdom teeth are in, and the last one is just taking its time.

Jessweeee♪
08-01-2008, 06:03 AM
This is me three years ago after getting all four of my wisdom teeth pulled out. I wasn't fat and I wasn't holding my breath!

THE HORROR

Misfit
08-01-2008, 06:42 AM
Mine are all gone, it was good times. I had bloody ice cream n_n

Momiji
08-05-2008, 08:24 AM
Got them all out at 14.

Not when you have a really bad reaction to it. Through that ordeal, I learned that Vicodin does nothing but make me incredibly nauseous and leaves me in more agony than I was in to begin with.

Darvocet, however... :D

Anyway, I had my wisdom teeth out last year, a day after Faris did (I remember because we sent messages to each other via Wii for a few days after). I had to be completely knocked out for the surgery though, because my wisdom teeth were growing in the wrong way, against the rest of my teeth. They hadn't broken the skin, so I had to go under the knife for it. I don't recall having a very fun recovery.

Xalioniaf
08-05-2008, 08:27 AM
Got them all out at 14.

Not when you have a really bad reaction to it. Through that ordeal, I learned that Vicodin does nothing but make me incredibly nauseous and leaves me in more agony than I was in to begin with.

Darvocet, however... :D

Anyway, I had my wisdom teeth out last year, a day after Faris did (I remember because we sent messages to each other via Wii for a few days after). I had to be completely knocked out for the surgery though, because my wisdom teeth were growing in the wrong way, against the rest of my teeth. They hadn't broken the skin, so I had to go under the knife for it. I don't recall having a very fun recovery.
Yeesh. My lower-right wisdom tooth is grown in like that. I know I'll have to get them pulled eventually, though. I'm aiming for the coming summer, when the surgery and recovery won't get in the way of my classes.