PDA

View Full Version : Bugs

Kamiko
07-31-2008, 03:05 AM
It's horrible of me, I know. But sometimes I laugh when the bugs fly towards the light in the windows of my room and splat themselves... or just maim themselves, as the case may be.
I laugh at worse things, but this just gets to me for some reason. It might be because it's happening right now and I'm watching it as I type this tripey thread.
What horrible things do you think are funny?
(I also think snipings are funny, but that's just weird.)

Rye
07-31-2008, 03:16 AM
Things like watching bugs and small creatures die is more likely to make me cry than the death of human beings. I'm very weird in that way.

Formalhaut
07-31-2008, 03:25 AM
I have a very deep and irrational fear of Moths, spiders, and butterflies. I hate so unpredictable they are. Ewww kill them all. I love seeing them die. And Wasps and bees and flys. Ugh so annoying.

Lone Wolf Leonhart
07-31-2008, 04:03 AM
I picked the bottom option, but I'm obviously a transgendered merfolk.

Cookie
07-31-2008, 04:08 AM
I seriously hate all bugs. They're just disgusting and knock me sick. What's the point in bugs, seriously? It's not even comforting to kill them because all fucking guts and http://forums.eyesonff.com/images/smilies/rpg_009.gifhttp://forums.eyesonff.com/images/smilies/rpg_009.gifhttp://forums.eyesonff.com/images/smilies/rpg_009.gifhttp://forums.eyesonff.com/images/smilies/rpg_009.gif come out of them. I have to kill spiders all the time and feeling them "pop" just makes me want to die. Fuck bugs and fuck this thread.

Shronz_Thegreat
07-31-2008, 06:38 AM
Things like watching bugs and small creatures die is more likely to make me cry than the death of human beings. I'm very weird in that way.

Psh, me too. When I see a bug dying I always grab the nearest person and I am all "KILL IT! WTF ITS DYING" I don't do bugs. There was this one bug in the store a few days ago, had this huge ass stinger and stuff. Ew.

Me and the manager were too afraid to kill it, so we had her boyfriend do it ^.^ Atleast we didn't make it suffer, ended that quickly <.<

:erm:

Randgris
07-31-2008, 04:52 PM
I feed live insects to red ants... I'd disable them first (clip off a wing or some legs) then toss 'em at the ant hill, or a bunch of red ants and watch the creature writhe in pain as the ant bite into their cold yucky bug flesh...

Heath
07-31-2008, 10:40 PM
I certainly find some insects to be annoying, but by and large I don't have a problem with them. Not afraid of them, but I certainly don't like them. I was in the kitchen the other day and a huge moth flew in through the window. So huge that it actually made quite a noise when it started to knock into things in the kitchen. Managed to shoo it out the door again though.

Momiji
07-31-2008, 10:43 PM
It's horrible of me, I know. But sometimes I laugh when the bugs fly towards the light in the windows of my room and splat themselves... or just maim themselves, as the case may be.
I laugh at worse things, but this just gets to me for some reason. It might be because it's happening right now and I'm watching it as I type this tripey thread.
What horrible things do you think are funny?
(I also think snipings are funny, but that's just weird.)

Anything is funny when you put it in the right context.

Tallulah
07-31-2008, 10:45 PM
I will do anything in my power to get them out of the house, preferably alive. I leave spiders alone, though, unless they are so big they freak me out. Plus, most of them disappear of their own accord.

I have a loathing for moths, though. My mum hates them too. She used to spray them with bug spray, and they would sort of spiral to the floor, then she would squash them with a shoe.

Xalioniaf
08-01-2008, 02:14 AM
Horrendous Jelly-Eyed Monsters from the Underworld
How were you able to guess my physical composition?
Joking aside, yeah it's funny. Until you're riding your bike and a fly zooms down your throat. Who's laughing now?
The fly sure isn't.

Formalhaut
08-01-2008, 08:27 PM
I feed live insects to red ants... I'd disable them first (clip off a wing or some legs) then toss 'em at the ant hill, or a bunch of red ants and watch the creature writhe in pain as the ant bite into their cold yucky bug flesh...

Nice Idea, 9/10

Personally, unless there quite small, I never attempt to get rid of a moth. Spiders yes as they are quite slow movers, Moths however move fast and are unpredictable. I usually get a Family Member to get rid of larger monstrosities. If they don't want to, Either I attempt to shoot them with ANY kind of spray (Even Hair spray) or just refuse to enter the room at night.

Levian
08-01-2008, 08:51 PM
I find it more scary if anything really. When it happens I get that "whoa, that could've been me" feeling

Zeldy
08-02-2008, 12:37 AM
I always laugh when I hear a bee or a fly, fly into the window with a clunk. I just laugh at how much they fail.

Ki Ki
08-02-2008, 12:48 AM
^ I laugh when it's a bird. :aimsmile:

When a fly dies I'm happy! And also I laugh when a retardly drunk girl wearing near nothing in the middle of winter falls flat on her face.
But she laughs too, so that sucks. ):