PDA

View Full Version : Man Decapitates Passenger on the Bus.

Fonzie
07-31-2008, 05:06 PM
Man decapitates passenger aboard Greyhound bus in Manitoba: witness (http://www.cbc.ca/canada/story/2008/07/31/greyhound-transcanada.html)

Needless to say, this is not a way to get a head in life.

Randgris
07-31-2008, 05:14 PM
Oh my... Now I have to worry about people becoming deranged and starts hacking people with a machete. As if bombs weren't frightening enough...

Fonzie
07-31-2008, 05:44 PM
Lets just say that after reading this article, I'm a little lightheaded.

Randgris
07-31-2008, 05:46 PM
At least the boy will no longer have any headaches, so to speak...

Xalioniaf
07-31-2008, 05:48 PM
Oh you silly punman.

Yar
07-31-2008, 05:50 PM
Well, I'm not taking a bus to Canada ever again.

Maybe I'll fly.

Balzac
07-31-2008, 05:59 PM
Lol, you all seem to talk like this happens everyday.

Randgris
07-31-2008, 06:05 PM
Well here, buses either:

Get hi-jacked...
Blows up...
or spontaneously ignites...

Not to mention bus related accidents and deaths...

Evolavas
07-31-2008, 06:09 PM

IT DOES

Balzac
07-31-2008, 06:13 PM
Funny how you never hear of it. Until now.

Fonzie
07-31-2008, 06:21 PM

Yeah, there was no need to go head over heels.

Psychotic
07-31-2008, 07:17 PM
I'm only posting in this thread to act as a buffer so that Fonz can post another head pun.

Yar
07-31-2008, 07:18 PM
Yeah Fonz, don't get ahead of yourself. [/lolgasm]

Ki Ki
07-31-2008, 07:26 PM
That's horrible. Well I'm never going to Canada now.

Vermachtnis
07-31-2008, 07:48 PM
Nice bus.

Yar
07-31-2008, 07:50 PM
I wonder what would compel him to do that...

Was he kicking his seat or something? Did he have psychiatric problems?

Madame Adequate
07-31-2008, 09:22 PM
I'm pretty sure people don't go berzerk with giant fuck-off machetes and decapitate someone without having mental problems.

And yeah people have been killed on buses before, and will again. I think if this was commonplace you might hear more concern from actual Canadians. This was an extremely rare event that just happened to take place on a bus. Riding the bus, or being in Canada, is just as safe now as it was last week.

Roto13
07-31-2008, 09:26 PM
I almost decapitated someone on a bus once, just cause he was a jerkface.

Fonzie
07-31-2008, 10:11 PM
I'm only posting in this thread to act as a buffer so that Fonz can post another head pun.

That dude got his head chopped off.

Peegee
07-31-2008, 10:16 PM
A 'Rambo like' knife decapitating a person would be quite a feat (and would require a lot of time methinks)

Either way, ew...

Momiji
07-31-2008, 10:32 PM
Man decapitates passenger aboard Greyhound bus in Manitoba: witness (http://www.cbc.ca/canada/story/2008/07/31/greyhound-transcanada.html)

Needless to say, this is not a way to get a head in life.

Lets just say that after reading this article, I'm a little lightheaded.

Yeah, there was no need to go head over heels.

That dude got his head chopped off.

I knew this would come in handy sometime! (http://instantrimshot.com/)

Nice bus.

Do you think the guy looked down his throat, reached in and said 'Just as I thought. There's nobody inside.'?

That would be awesome in a sick, twisted way.

Lone Wolf Leonhart
07-31-2008, 10:37 PM
I'm glad people can make really stupid unoriginal puns and jokes instead of feeling sorrow for the innocent victim who did nothing to be attacked and was on his way home. This isn't some kind of joke, it's the real world, and somebody died. And if you were there you would be just as traumatized as everyone else who was. I don't know who I feel worse for, the victim, or the human race in general who seem to like making death some sort of immature twisted joke spiral, knowing very well several people will never be the same again.

Raebus
07-31-2008, 10:52 PM
He'll never get a head in life now.

I saw the above post before reading this, and still posted a crap pun.

Crap, fonz used that one already. I can't think of any more. :mad:

Momiji
07-31-2008, 10:58 PM
He'll never get a head in life now.

I saw the above post before reading this, and still posted a crap pun.

Crap, fonz used that one already. I can't think of any more. :mad:

Oh well. (http://sadtrombone.com/)

Okay, I'm done.

Roto13
07-31-2008, 11:02 PM
I'm glad people can make really stupid unoriginal puns and jokes instead of feeling sorrow for the innocent victim who did nothing to be attacked and was on his way home. This isn't some kind of joke, it's the real world, and somebody died. And if you were there you would be just as traumatized as everyone else who was. I don't know who I feel worse for, the victim, or the human race in general who seem to like making death some sort of immature twisted joke spiral, knowing very well several people will never be the same again.

If everyone let this kind of thing bother them, everyone would be miserable all of the time.

So don't lose your head.

Raebus
07-31-2008, 11:09 PM
Ahahahaha

The puns never get old.

Yar
07-31-2008, 11:12 PM

Where's the pun? :(

Raebus
07-31-2008, 11:16 PM
I tried finding a pun too, I couldn't see any. :(

Ramza Beoulve
07-31-2008, 11:46 PM
I tried finding a pun too, I couldn't see any. :(
Well, you could go half-way ahead of you to find one, or maybe in the header of some thread :p.

And now I don't want to go to Canada, I was heading there the next year :(.

@ Lone Wolf: I understand your views, and let me ask you, if the death of this man affects you so much, why isn't affecting you any of the other people dying in this moment in the world? I'm actually pretty accostumed to the idea of death, and a decapitation isn't rare here anymore. Just keep your ideals in making the best of your life and those around you, and let those in this forum destroy themselves, anyways, we all will die someday.[/EoEO]

Lone Wolf Leonhart
07-31-2008, 11:59 PM
This persons death doesn't affect me at all, no ones death affects me if I don't know them personally.

I made that comment because I was surprised of how peoples reactions were to it.

It might as well have been the following:

"A plane crashed into a building and killed thousands"

"lol fireworks <333"

Raebus
08-01-2008, 12:01 AM
If someone really said that, I would have scolded them at first but chuckled about it later on.

Yar
08-01-2008, 12:07 AM
@ Lone Wolf: I understand your views, and let me ask you, if the death of this man affects you so much, why isn't affecting you any of the other people dying in this moment in the world? I'm actually pretty accostumed to the idea of death, and a decapitation isn't rare here anymore. Just keep your ideals in making the best of your life and those around you, and let those in this forum destroy themselves, anyways, we all will die someday.[/EoEO]

I disagree, but I thought LWL's comment was a bit hostile and insincere.

This persons death doesn't affect me at all, no ones death affects me if I don't know them personally.

I made that comment because I was surprised of how peoples reactions were to it.

It might as well have been the following:

"A plane crashed into a building and killed thousands"

"lol fireworks <333"

I disagree again. (http://forums.eyesonff.com/general-archive/9020-america-under-attack-thread-read-first-please.html) There's a difference here. BIG DIFFERENCE.

The fact is, a decapitation in deserted Canada, while not actually something to ROFLWAFL after analysis, is pun worthy on an internet forum. If you don't want to read it, don't.

We're not saying "OMG LULZ THA GUY IZ DEAD!!!11" We're making puns.

Zeldy
08-01-2008, 12:09 AM
It is a bit mean! but it's the puns that are funny, not the actual crime ^_^

also, I can not think of a new pun ;_;

Yar
08-01-2008, 12:15 AM
Zeldy you could've made a pun out of your own reply! ;)

But it's the puns that are punny!

Geez, get your head in the game! :rolleyes2

Rantz
08-01-2008, 12:24 AM
also, I can not think of a new pun ;_;
... off the top of your head, right?

Iceglow
08-01-2008, 01:13 AM
I just think the passengers who survived this are going to take a long time to get their heads around this one, I mean...seriously..

Cyric
08-01-2008, 01:33 AM

Just in Toronto. LOL

Miriel
08-01-2008, 01:41 AM
This is just a new level of lame, guys.