PDA

View Full Version : The Experiment-

Shronz_Thegreat
07-31-2008, 09:23 PM
Lets just say he crushed me in a few hits :S It hurt, alot.

I'm only lvl 38 on the 5th chapter ( I have NO idea if that is good or not ) Paine is a maxed out BM, Yuna a maxed out Gunner, and a Rikku around 75% WM. I'm guessing I should level up some more before trying him out?

Markus. D
08-01-2008, 04:55 PM
Try to abuse the equips that raise spell damage in terms of your BM, don't forget the black tabbard GG powers it up even more.

For Gunnar use the shot based on exp/Crit etc....

And yeah, level up bassically (only if you want to), you're at chapter 5... you have the option to max out your characters ^^

Formalhaut
08-01-2008, 09:11 PM
When you enter the Farplane you should be around LVL 45. Or at least training to that point in there.

What stage of development is the experiment?? It depends on how many assembly parts you have got in the Bikanel desert. Basically a maxed out experiment has a damaging attack which your gun mage can pick up. but yeah 38 is not the best level to be at at that stage. Try leveling up both your dresspheres and your levels to at least 40-ish before attempting the Experiment's weakest stage. And get some good equipment.

Shronz_Thegreat
08-02-2008, 03:27 AM
Heh, I have no idea where any good equipment is :S I fail at this FF out of all of them. And he has a lvl 1 defense 2 atk and 1 special :O!

Guess its time to go grind, where is the best place for that exp and DS leveling wise?

Markus. D
08-07-2008, 07:56 AM
The manymanymany floors of Via-Infinito.

The hundred floor dungeon under that giant city I can never remember the name of xD!

Formalhaut
08-08-2008, 12:35 PM
I believe thats Bevelle.

Big D
08-12-2008, 01:31 AM
The Experiment... you know, that's my biggest reason for believing that the people of Spira inherently suck, and are doomed to send themselves to the brink of extinction again.

Look at what happened in the past: they developed phenomenally powerful weapons, and nearly destroyed themselves in war. As punishment, they got Sin, and spent a millennium in fear and suffering. The Eternal Calm finally comes, and in only two years they've already descended into factional fighting... and then there's The Experiment. Some bored, aimless Al Bhed decide, for no reason at all, that they want to make the most powerful weapon ever.

Do these dimwits not remember what happened the last time?

Markus. D
08-14-2008, 02:50 PM
The Experiment... you know, that's my biggest reason for believing that the people of Spira inherently suck, and are doomed to send themselves to the brink of extinction again.

Look at what happened in the past: they developed phenomenally powerful weapons, and nearly destroyed themselves in war. As punishment, they got Sin, and spent a millennium in fear and suffering. The Eternal Calm finally comes, and in only two years they've already descended into factional fighting... and then there's The Experiment. Some bored, aimless Al Bhed decide, for no reason at all, that they want to make the most powerful weapon ever.

Do these dimwits not remember what happened the last time?

It's moreso linked to the "Jackass" scene of which a certain character tells the girls informative interests of Machina Relation.

BG-57
08-14-2008, 09:04 PM
I'd pay money to watch Vegnagun and Experiment duke it out.