PDA

View Full Version : FF7 Crisis Core

Reeno the Alchemist
07-31-2008, 11:18 PM
Since there is no sub forum for this I'll just put it in here x-x. I am seeking the ultimate bangle! In Seeking Priceless Items, in mission 763 "P's Precognition Lv 6." you can get the adaman bangle which leads to you getting 99,999 hp. I want this but those stupid dog things always kill me. Anyone got a good strategy besides: Kill the 2 Belzcue with an assault twister+ before they kill you.? Thanks :}

Carl the Llama
08-05-2008, 11:04 AM
Aerial Drain saved my ass many a times, also try buffing up your vit so you dont take so much damage, and if all else fails look at the materia fusion guide on game faqs for a way to make costly punch.

Failing all else, level up some till you get 6 materia slots and 4 accessory slots.

Oh and btw a few people are under the impression that after you get the bangle you hp goes straight to 99,999 - it doesnt.

Reeno the Alchemist
08-06-2008, 10:07 PM
Thanks and i'm level 44 so I don't think I need to level up xD (it only happens on a full moon :{)! and it doesn't!?!?! Thats bull crap D: My stradegy guide lied!

Momiji
08-06-2008, 10:33 PM
I guess your strategy guide was more of a 'stragedy' guide, then! :p

Carl the Llama
08-07-2008, 01:27 AM
Thanks and i'm level 44 so I don't think I need to level up xD (it only happens on a full moon :{)! and it doesn't!?!?! Thats bull crap D: My stradegy guide lied!

I was about level 56 when I did the missions but then its not the level of your character that matters: its the stats, level up your stats through Materia Fusion and your set.

And for the record you can get the 6 materia slots through becomeing SOLDIER 1st Class (if you didnt know) and the 4 slots on accessorys through missions.