PDA

View Full Version : Is there any esper codes?

maxsexcity
08-01-2008, 05:11 AM
Hi, I am planning on playing ff6 again and I was wondering if there are any game genie or action replay codes that makes it possible to have all or certain espers right at the beginning of the game?

The reason I am asking this is because I find it frustrating to have to wait until zozo to have some and to really have to wait until WOR before starting to grow my characters's attributes like magic power and vigor.

I looked on a couple of sites but there are only codes for xp, levels, items and other things, but not on having espers at the start of the game.

If any of you could provide me a link to a site or write the codes here or by pm, it would be very nice of you. Thank you.

Flying Mullet
08-01-2008, 01:15 PM
I don't remember ever hearing about or seeing any codes for them. You would think they exist, but they might not. :(

Perhaps the esper game genie codes have to escape from the Magi-Tek Research Facility before we can use them? Sorry, I couldn't resist.

Saber
08-02-2008, 01:54 AM
If you hurry you can probally get most of the espers before you reach lv20 or 30 max.

maxsexcity
08-05-2008, 06:32 PM
I found codes for having espers early, but they are for the gameboy advance version of the game. I am sure they must exist for the snes version as well. Is there any way to create them?

Goldenboko
08-05-2008, 06:47 PM
Hi, I am planning on playing ff6 again and I was wondering if there are any game genie or action replay codes that makes it possible to have all or certain espers right at the beginning of the game?

The reason I am asking this is because I find it frustrating to have to wait until zozo to have some and to really have to wait until WOR before starting to grow my characters's attributes like magic power and vigor.

I looked on a couple of sites but there are only codes for xp, levels, items and other things, but not on having espers at the start of the game.

If any of you could provide me a link to a site or write the codes here or by pm, it would be very nice of you. Thank you.

There is a different solution to this. Choose one character, keep him/her dead, no XP gained. Victory.

Jessweeee♪
08-05-2008, 07:32 PM
Hmm...I don't know bout the snes!

maxsexcity
08-05-2008, 10:00 PM
I finally found the codes, for thoses interested here they are:

7E1A69FF
7E1A6AFF
7E1A6BFF
7E1A6CFF Adds all espers to your esper list.

Flying Mullet
08-05-2008, 10:05 PM
Do you know what happens when you gain espers? It would be good to test on a save file you're not to attached to in case it crashed the game and corrupts the save file when you gain an esper in the game. I would assume it shouldn't be a problem, but you never know.

maxsexcity
08-07-2008, 09:32 PM
I am currently in the veldt with sabin, cyan and gau, so I am not to that point yet. When I'll get the first espers at zozo, I will have the answer to that question and I will post it here.