PDA

View Full Version : Chocolate, I'm starting to hate you~~

Markus. D
08-01-2008, 05:03 PM
I've noticed since I've not been doing that xKM bike to-from work every day that I must change my eating habits.

Do you diet/are you dieting ^^?

I'm going to take the block of chocolate I eat every 3 or so days right out until I'm healthy again~

Randgris
08-01-2008, 05:28 PM
I'm eating in smaller portions now. Plate size diameter reduced by 3 inches... (12 -> 9)

Markus. D
08-01-2008, 05:30 PM
I'm going to eat only add water food! because noodles are tasty! and instant! (methinks, but mum insists I eat normal meals).

Tavrobel
08-01-2008, 05:32 PM
Instant foods tend to be high in salt, which isn't exactly desirable for a dieter.

Well, I'm eating only two meals a day now. But that's because I'm never awake.

Misfit
08-01-2008, 05:36 PM
I have like, metabolism inside my metabolism. I don't need to diet.

Rye
08-01-2008, 05:48 PM

Give me one of your metabolisms!

And I seem to always be on a diet. Right now, I'm on the stuff my face with fruit so that I don't eat any chips diet.

Momiji
08-01-2008, 05:56 PM
Instant foods tend to be high in salt, which isn't exactly desirable for a dieter.

Well, I'm eating only two meals a day now. But that's because I'm never awake.

Same here, only the first meal is rarely large.

Probably more of a one-meal-a-day kind of thing with a couple of small snacks here and there.

Bunny
08-01-2008, 06:24 PM
I stop eating when I am full and I only eat when I am hungry. I also occasionally work out.

It is considered the most effective diet out here.

Rengori
08-01-2008, 07:52 PM
I stop eating when I am full and I only eat when I am hungry. I also occasionally work out.

It is considered the most effective diet out here.

What this guy said.

Also, I've never been a fan of chocolate. Especially not on it's own, it has to be mixed with something for me to enjoy.

Formalhaut
08-01-2008, 08:17 PM
Ive noticed that Ive lost weight. I just don't feel eating, which is strange, considering im 13 now and I should be growing by eating. But I just feel fat so I don't eat as much. Maybe a sign of Insecurity?

Jessweeee♪
08-01-2008, 08:35 PM
I've always eaten like a bird, so it hasn't been an issue for me.

Ki Ki
08-01-2008, 08:48 PM
I try. It never works out because I am always hungry. Hungry are my master. :yellowkin

Levian
08-01-2008, 08:53 PM
I never keep chocolate available. I have no self control.

Miriel
08-01-2008, 10:37 PM

Lucky. ;_;

I have extremely slow metabolism. These days I've been trying really hard to eat breakfast, but I'm so completely out of it in the mornings, that's really hard to do. And to be quite honest, I'd much rather run like 3 miles a day than change my eating habits. I can exercise, no problem. I even enjoy working out, but to give up food? Can't do it.

Have been trying to cut down on the portions of my food though. So I'll still eat pastas and cake and all that good stuff... just less of it at a time.

Tallulah
08-01-2008, 10:47 PM
I won a bar of chocolate at work three weeks ago, and there's still a bit left. It is dark chocolate, so there's no way I could eat it all in one sitting, like I tend to do with milk chocolate.

I do have an awful habit of buying a daily Twix bar from the vending machine at work and/or with my lunch. The McDonalds next door does little to help.

I have a hill to conquer on the way home. That's exercise enough! :P

Zeldy
08-02-2008, 12:04 AM
I have this weird diet, I eat loads of junk, laze around the house for a few days and lose weight. I really don't know how it happens. My parents went away for 10 days, and I ate tons of fast food, microwaveable meals, and consumed sooo much Dr Pepper and alcohol, while losing half a stone.

Vikeve
08-02-2008, 12:21 AM
Nope, I don't need to diet honestly. But I have been changing my eating habit to healthier things instead of junk food which makes me happy! Of course I will eat junk food if I can my weight isn't something I worry about mmm little bites.

Croyles
08-02-2008, 12:25 AM
I cant put on any weight, no matter how much I try to. I know some of you must be hating me for that but id like to actually get bigger (not taller), but I cant. Im not that skinny, but want to gain some muscles.

I have like 10 metabolisms, so if anyone wants any, give me a call!

Caraliz
08-02-2008, 12:49 AM
I am always and never on a diet. I don't think I need to, but I can't help looking at the nutritional facts of everything I eat, and if I decide that I'd rather have 2 plates of mashed potatoes, a piece of chicken, and a salad than having a bar of chocolate with the same amount of calories, I guess that counts (?)

I have a good metabolism but the medicine I take slows it a bit.

ultimated
08-08-2008, 06:08 AM
Dont ever say you hate chocolate its awesome!

Denmark
08-08-2008, 06:27 AM
I am always and never on a diet. I don't think I need to, but I can't help looking at the nutritional facts of everything I eat, and if I decide that I'd rather have 2 plates of mashed potatoes, a piece of chicken, and a salad than having a bar of chocolate with the same amount of calories, I guess that counts (?)

I have a good metabolism but the medicine I take slows it a bit.

That's a good philosophy for eating because the other food has more nutrients that the chocolate doesn't have. Plus you have variety of flavors!

Right now I am at an interesting point in my food consumption slash exercising life. Both my housemate and I are going home sometime this weekend so we haven't bought groceries, which means we're pretty much out of food. Also, I am too lazy/busy/stressed to cook lately because I should be writing a large paper right now. So the last few meals I've gone to a really good sandwich place or a pizza place or Wendy's and that food is all tasty but bad for me. BUT, I'm also starting myself on an exercising program (of walking slash running. i'm building up my lung capacity so it can lean more towards running. goodness i am out of shape.) but that only makes me very hungry so can you see where I'm going here?

so right now, no, I'm not dieting. I have been cutting down on snacking both by choice and by sake of there not actually being any food for me to snack on. and i've been exercising. i've been doing all this cause i gained about 10 or 15 pounds since the beginning of the summer because i am a lazy jerk who eats too much. :)