PDA

View Full Version : What makes you REALLY ANGRY!!!?

Formalhaut
08-02-2008, 12:47 AM
In Homage to Jessweeee's topic (Which got promptly closed) I too have started something similar. Except instead of a comment is infact a topic.

So what really makes you angry? What infuriates you? is it people who look funny or people that always have it out for you when you make a small error in something? Tell me!!

mine is when people stereotype you into a typical teenager. Or when People think your up to no good and people who drive rubbish beat-up cars which look as if they've come out of the war.

Yar
08-02-2008, 12:56 AM
Topics being closed irks me a bit. :rolleyes2

Ignorance makes me angry. If I see someone being very ignorant, I do not resist ridiculing them.

Caraliz
08-02-2008, 01:04 AM
puking. I get mad every time I puke.

Also, stupid people. The world's probably made up of 90% of stupid people. You'll get the bitch in the cash line trying to use her credit card, which obviously CANNOT READ or just wants to cause a fuss and make everyone wait for her. I hate everything.

Zeldy
08-02-2008, 01:15 AM
I get mad when people judge me on my age.

Agrias
08-02-2008, 01:44 AM
This does. (http://alicethepoop.livejournal.com/10314.html)

Vermachtnis
08-02-2008, 01:45 AM

I'm like that but with sneezing. I even get irked when other people sneeze. All my friends say I shouldn't get mad over bodily functions, but they shouldn't sneeze six times in a row. :mad2:

Balzac
08-02-2008, 01:51 AM
I get angry when I have a migrane, which only makes it worse. I also get angry at stupid people.

BardTard
08-02-2008, 01:52 AM
-Getting woken up by my neighbors. (I live in a duplex.)
-The neighbor's kid being loud and creepy. (I don't like kids.)
-Hyperactive/loud dogs. (quiet, non-jumpy ones are good.)
-My mom saying she knows me more than I do, or saying she's right about everything. Especially in my life.

Zeldy
08-02-2008, 02:09 AM

I'm like that but with sneezing. I even get irked when other people sneeze. All my friends say I shouldn't get mad over bodily functions, but they shouldn't sneeze six times in a row. :mad2:
My family all have terrible noses or something, but they sneeze like 12 times in a row about five times a day. I call them all the names under the sun, and I often tell them to "shut up". :mad2:

Jessweeee♪
08-02-2008, 02:53 AM
Children ;_;

Yar
08-02-2008, 03:05 AM
Children ;_;

YES YES OMG YES.

I have sworn to not have children.

Jessweeee♪
08-02-2008, 03:14 AM
Children ;_;

YES YES OMG YES.

I have sworn to not have children.

Me too!

I will NOT grow old and have eight babies! I WON'T.

Shronz_Thegreat
08-02-2008, 03:32 AM
People who don't want children, thats for sure!...

:erm:

Just kidding.

I don't know, I really don't get mad...at all. Except at ignorant customers at work who try to ruin your day.

Jess
08-02-2008, 03:01 PM
Liars and rude people. :jess:

Madame Adequate
08-02-2008, 03:15 PM
This does. (http://alicethepoop.livejournal.com/10314.html)

Yeah, I hate 403 Forbiddens as well. :mad2:

Iceglow
08-02-2008, 03:20 PM
I hate it when people rely on personal insults to resolve a discussion.

Like this time when a woman who until this point I had the utmost respect for suggested we allow her friend (an author) compile some of the RP from the game I work on in to a collection of short stories or a story and publish it to give the game a source of revenue.

I was skeptical, plenty of people who she was seeking to use the RP of were no longer players of the game so getting their permission would be tough, also the game I work for is a non-profit organization which protects it from being sued for any minor copyright infringement (though I am trying to change it to not include such infringements) To have published the stories as the creative work of the game, would have turned us in to a profit organization which at said time would be very bad.

I was also skeptical as to whose names would be on the authors line, because someone would need to get it published I assume since her friend "volunteered to get them tidied and finished and published" would want his own name down as the author (and therefore the creator of the characters, meaning people using their own creations would first have to sue the guy for copyright breach before being allowed to publish things) This would mean the game doesn't make a penny legally he would have made the money and would voluntarily have to donate it to the game.

I was deeply concerned over this since none of us knew the guy and this woman though she is living with the original creator of the game and with him romantically and used to be chief writer for the game (ironically it's their mess I am clearing of Copyright infringement and errors) and claimed this guy was a good friend of hers how far could we trust him?

In a discussion over this I raised the issue and the legal repercussions and denied any access to any of my creative works and in the wake of my post in her forum topic about it several other players who had until this point been willing also pulled the plug on their permission. With several key characters off limits she abandoned the idea but not before she got angry and personally insulting at me comming in to the developers irc chat to have an argument, I kept my cool and made her look even worse for being personal about it but still I was really angry because she'd not been able to construct a valid argument and so had resorted to slinging insults my way. I now have much much less respect for this woman :(

Lone Wolf Leonhart
08-02-2008, 03:41 PM
Not a David Banner thread ;__;

I get angry at racists, homophobics, and any other -ists and -ics, that can and should be seen in a negative light.

Xander
08-02-2008, 03:45 PM
A lack of respect, or people not being able to take or deal with your opinion (particularly at work I guess), in a mature polite way, instead turning it into an argument. Mostly, lack of respect in any situation.

Marshall Banana
08-02-2008, 03:57 PM
The employees of a Pinkberry wouldn't let a customer bring his dog inside while he ordered something. :gruffi:

Randgris
08-02-2008, 04:30 PM
Its always my way or the highway.

I'm always angry.

:mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2:

Jess
08-02-2008, 04:34 PM
I forgot: people who don't indicate :kaoangry:

ReloadPsi
08-02-2008, 07:03 PM
Cheating. I cannot stand people who cheat. I equally cannot stand people who find a way to get around the rules without actually breaking them. Hell, just yesterday I had someone trying to teach me something like that.

I also cannot stand poor winners. Cheaters are usually poor winners as well.

It also makes me angry when a new console comes out, it's full of flaws and faults and all the people who camped overnight outside the shop and bought it on its release day bitch about it. Usually for the third or fourth time. When are they gonna learn that as long as they're willing to do this, the suits are gonna keep forcing the developers to release an incomplete product within a deadline because the naive customers have shown that they will rush out and buy something they know less about than they believe they do? The reason I've never had trouble with a console is because I've never bought one within a year of its release. By then, not only is the price lower, but all the bugs are fixed too. Today's gamers piss me off for refusing to consider this.

rubah
08-02-2008, 07:11 PM
Guys like this
http://www.nytimes.com/2008/08/03/magazine/03trolls-t.html

Cyric
08-02-2008, 07:16 PM
#1 = Incompetence

Mogi
08-02-2008, 07:32 PM
I get angry at racists, homophobics, and any other -ists and -ics, that can and should be seen in a negative light.

Ack YES.
:mad2:
Any sort of generalization just PISSES ME OFF.

Peegee
08-02-2008, 07:56 PM
A lot of you get easily angry. I wonder what would happen to you if something really serious happened.

If there's a limit where I will get angry, it's when I think somebody's not respecting me or acting in a way that is inconsiderate to something I care about [and I couldn't give less of a damn about almost everything]. Anything else tends to be okay with me.

Fonzie
08-02-2008, 09:44 PM
I just don't give a damn.

LunarWeaver
08-02-2008, 11:13 PM
I guess The Hills kind of makes me angry. Not in this super passionate "So angry I'm setting an orphanage on fire" kind of way, but just a passing ":/". If that show is real I will shoot myself in the knee.

I probably should've picked something actually important. Oh well.

Yar
08-02-2008, 11:24 PM
I guess The Hills kind of makes me angry. Not in this super passionate "So angry I'm setting an orphanage on fire" kind of way, but just a passing ":/". If that show is real I will shoot myself in the knee.

I probably should've picked something actually important. Oh well.

That show can't be real and it angers me when people think it is. I saw one bit where the guy's hair length kept changing. Yeah, that wasn't edited all to hell.

Bunny
08-03-2008, 12:30 AM
Nothing. I do not get very angry because I know how to control myself.

Zeldy
08-03-2008, 02:09 AM
It annoys me when people can't play games properly. They'll choose the damn hardest song on Expert (on guitar hero or rock band) and when it starts showing that they have no chance of winning they quit, it drives me insane. There the songs that I can do but don't like doing, as they hurt my hands ;[

It also drives me insane when people button bash on Soul Caliber and use the same move OVER AND OVER AGAIN. It's always that really annoying move that knocks you to the floor too, so you stand up and try to block or fight back and wham you're back on the floor again, repeated 9001 times till you KO. Where's the fun in that at all? f,mdsjfkdfdfklfgkghjj

CimminyCricket
08-03-2008, 10:33 AM
I used to get really angry when I lived with my parents. Every time I bought cereal, some bastard would go and open the bottom of my cereal after I had already opened the top of it, spilling my cereal everywhere.

Lone Wolf Leonhart
08-03-2008, 12:15 PM
A lot of you get easily angry. I wonder what would happen to you if something really serious happened.

This is a thread for posting what makes you really angry. Maybe that's why your seeing all of these posts with things in them showing what people get angry at. And something that's supposed to be "really serious" to one person may not be anything to the next person.

Formalhaut
08-03-2008, 02:13 PM
And besides, we don't have to be REALLY angry, we could just by extremely annoyed at the thing.

Moon Rabbits
08-04-2008, 12:24 AM

Also, stupid people. The world's probably made up of 90% of stupid people. You'll get the bitch in the cash line trying to use her credit card, which obviously CANNOT READ or just wants to cause a fuss and make everyone wait for her. I hate everything.

The bolded parts especially.

I get mad when people judge me on my age.

Children ;_;

Liars and rude people. :jess:

All these things too.

Marilyn Manson used to be artistically interesting and creative, whereas now he reminds me of My Chemical Romance. This sort of thing makes me exceptionally angry.

Roogle
08-04-2008, 12:42 AM
I get angry when people decide that it is more important to go out and have fun with friends rather than pay someone what is owed to them, especially when you pay all of the rent and bills - and especially when they expect you to buy them food! No, I'm not talking about my child here, folks.

Quindiana Jones
08-04-2008, 12:51 AM
I think people who don't indicate should be executed on the spot. Especially the ones that justify it with "Well, I already know where I'm going so there's no point".

Bang.

Momiji
08-04-2008, 01:23 AM
I can't stand people with no sense of humor and are so damn serious all the time. I also can't stand people who play with their cell phones while driving. Oh, and it really annoys me when parents can't control their bratty little kids. I don't like people who think they are superior to someone else just because of their race/religion/gender/financial status.

Most of all, I hate it when people don't think for themselves.

Balzac
08-04-2008, 01:32 AM
I should add that boolien operations in 3ds max piss me off no end.

Caraliz
08-04-2008, 06:38 AM
I hate everyone at this forum!

Also, let's not forget people that constantly have to correct others. It's not that big of a deal to let something little slide. Especially if it's on the internet. That's almost always a recipe for disaster when it comes to obnoxious people like that.

XxSephirothxX
08-04-2008, 07:01 AM
Guys like this
http://www.nytimes.com/2008/08/03/magazine/03trolls-t.html
That was a great read.

Yar
08-04-2008, 07:10 AM

Also, let's not forget people that they constantly have to correct others. It's not that big of a deal to let something little slide. Especially if it's on the internet. That's almost always a recipe for disaster when it comes to obnoxious people like that.

Corrected.

:love:

Caraliz
08-04-2008, 07:14 AM

Also, let's not forget people that they constantly have to correct others. It's not that big of a deal to let something little slide. Especially if it's on the internet. That's almost always a recipe for disaster when it comes to obnoxious people like that.

Corrected.

:love:

Actually that now makes no sense. Good job.

Another thing I hate is weeaboo's and Japanophiles. Only the white ones, though, because they take it to the extreme. I don't mind Black japanophiles at all. Seriously.

Yar
08-04-2008, 07:26 AM
I was trying to be sarcastic by mis-correcting you. I'm sorry. :(

Deborah
08-04-2008, 07:33 AM
The employees of a Pinkberry wouldn't let a customer bring his dog inside while he ordered something. :gruffi:

Aww..... that doggie was such a strange cute too!

I get don't really get angry...but being too nice I get mad at people who take advantage of my niceness and then I cry. Meanies! :mad2:

Momiji
08-04-2008, 03:27 PM
Oh, and I also hate it when people make rash judgments on others before they even take a minute to get to know them, or if someone reminds a person of someone they don't like just by looks, they assume that person is exactly the same.

I also hate it when white people act like they're black. You're not 'thugz' or 'gangstaz' (oh dear GOD I want to break my fingers for typing like that) when you come from a suburb consisting of 90% white people and 10% other races.

On that note, I hate attention whores in general.

Coma
08-04-2008, 04:16 PM
mine is when people expect you to act your age. Or when People think your up to no good and people who can't afford a new car.Fixed

I can't stand when I fail at something I have the capacity to excel at.

Momiji
08-04-2008, 04:55 PM
mine is when people expect you to act your age. Or when People think your up to no good and people who can't afford a new car.Fixed

I can fully agree with that, but I don't like it when I'm categorized as a thief and a drug user who refuses to get a job just because of my age.

That has happened before, but I always make sure I correct the poor soul who says something like that to me, because I make sure they get an earful of sense before they leave.

Yar
08-04-2008, 05:09 PM
I also hate it when white people act like they're black. You're not 'thugz' or 'gangstaz' (oh dear GOD I want to break my fingers for typing like that) when you come from a suburb consisting of 90% white people and 10% other races.

Can I volunteer? :p

Yeah I can agree with white people who think they're black/Japanese/Martians/whatever, but I also have a distaste for the whole "gangsta" thing in general, whether you're black or white. It boggles my mind why people idolize such a life that's full of hardships. It one thing to write songs about it, (i.e. rap. Many people write things about how they were raised.) but it's another to act like you were there or to actually strive for that kind of life. :/

Balzac
08-04-2008, 06:50 PM
When people pressume you are unintelligent, just because you don't act like it online.

Yar
08-04-2008, 07:30 PM
I also hate it when my satellite goes out when it's cloudy! :mad2:

Rye
08-04-2008, 07:36 PM
Being talked down to by people older than me, even when I'm generally more mature than them/very mature for my age, and even work more and make more than they do half the time, at 18. I find that successful intelligent tend to talk to people younger than them with respect if they deserve that respect. So there's no reason why a dumpy housewife without a job or life should talk to me like I'm a child, when the rich president of the company I work for talks to me with kindness and respect. ;o

Also, parents who are unaccepting of their children if they're gay or bisexual. ;o

Flying Mullet
08-04-2008, 07:39 PM
Jowy, Initial Fantasy, if you two can't ignore each other I'm going to drunk tank you so you have time to cool off. If the other person's pissing you off put them on ignore.

Flying Mullet
08-04-2008, 07:48 PM
Seriously? Why is this so hard for everyone to get? I'm tired of deleting posts where people are indirectly insulting others with "what makes them really angry".

<b>No more flaming other members!</b> :smash:

Anyone else does it and I'm Drunk Tanking(one day temp banning) them.

Goldenboko
08-04-2008, 07:50 PM
Seriously? Why is this so hard for everyone to get? I'm tired of deleting posts where people are indirectly insulting others with "what makes them really angry".

<b>No more flaming other members!</b> :smash:

Anyone else does it and I'm Drunk Tanking(one day temp banning) them.

Flying Mullet is a poop-head...

:bigsmile:

Flying Mullet
08-04-2008, 07:53 PM
:trout:

Goldenboko
08-04-2008, 07:54 PM
Poop... face?

Lone Wolf Leonhart
08-04-2008, 08:11 PM
I also hate it when white people act like they're black.

Wow <3 I didn't know that acting a certain way made you a specific skin color!!! And here I was just thinking that skin was just something you were born with!!! But now I see it also dictates how you act!!! How stupid and closed minded am I? Momiji, I'm SO glad your here to teach me the error of my ways!!!

If you wish to, go ahead and drunk tank me for being sarcastic to someone's complete ignorance. It was worth it.

Fonzie
08-04-2008, 08:30 PM

Wow <3 I didn't know that acting a certain way made you a specific skin color!!! And here I was just thinking that skin was just something you were born with!!! But now I see it also dictates how you act!!! How stupid and closed minded am I? Momiji, I'm SO glad your here to teach me the error of my ways!!!

If you wish to, go ahead and drunk tank me for being sarcastic to someone's complete ignorance. It was worth it.

Someone didn't get the memo here. :p

Lone Wolf Leonhart
08-04-2008, 08:32 PM
Let me tell you about memos.....

Fonzie
08-04-2008, 08:42 PM
Let me tell you about memos.....

Let me tell you about a cat in a hat.

Lone Wolf Leonhart
08-04-2008, 08:46 PM
But the Cat in the hat makes me really angry, always busting through peoples walls like the kool aid man.

Momiji
08-04-2008, 09:13 PM

That isn't what I meant and you know it, unless you're THAT dense. I'm not even going to waste my time telling you how you're wrong because chances are you'll twist those words against me as well. You deserve to be drunk tanked merely for not thinking before you post.

Psychotic
08-04-2008, 09:19 PM
This thread. There are only so many times you can say "Knock it off" before the thread becomes a lost cause. This is why we can't have nice things.

Also obviously this is an official warning to those who took part in this insanity.