PDA

View Full Version : Stargate: Continuum

ReloadPsi
08-02-2008, 06:56 PM
Been out for a couple of days now. What do people think? I didn't care for it personally, though I have always enjoyed alternate timelines where the bad guys basically win... the problem with this one is that while we see the aliens destroy Earth, we don't see anything get destroyed... in other words we get shots from space of them dropping the bombs, and shots from space of the explosions, but none of the actual damage being done is shown :/

Qetesh totally steals the show, and despite looking a bit fat in her costume it was nice to finally see what she was actually like before she got extracted and Vala became Vala again :P

Hell, does this forum even have any Stargate SG-1 fans?

Albel
08-02-2008, 07:30 PM
Yes, I love it. But I haven't seen any new episodes because they are on Sky and I have Virgin.:cry:

Anyway, I thought SG-1 had finished and now its just focusing on Atlantis.

Slothy
08-02-2008, 07:39 PM
Yes, I love it. But I haven't seen any new episodes because they are on Sky and I have Virgin.:cry:

Anyway, I thought SG-1 had finished and now its just focusing on Atlantis.

Continuum is the second of two DVD movies they were doing to finish off the series.

I don't have it, but I asked my fiancee to pick it up for me, so I'll have to remember to ask her to bring it next weekend when she comes to visit. I love the series and the first movie, and the fact that Richard Dean Anderson is back makes me very happy.

ReloadPsi
08-02-2008, 09:05 PM
There is allegedly a third feature in pre-production, this time apparently focusing on something to do with Jack O'Neill, but apparently the executive producer says he's yet to announce it.

Yeah.

Slothy
08-02-2008, 09:50 PM
Hadn't heard about that though I do recall them saying they may do more eventually. It was just the two that were announced not long after the series ended though. I definitely wouldn't object to more SG-1.