PDA

View Full Version : Anything missing?

CelestialStarDust
08-03-2008, 02:35 AM
So...I'm about to set off toward the floating continent.Is there anything I might want to check out before leaving?

Roto13
08-03-2008, 02:41 AM
The only thing that comes to mind is Mog's Water Rondo. You can only get it in the World of Balance. Go to the Veldt and jump into the Serpent's Trench with Mog in your party.

CelestialStarDust
08-03-2008, 06:54 AM
sweet...ive also got the espers from the auction,and i went back to doma,so i think im good for the world of ruin

Roto13
08-03-2008, 07:00 AM
You know, now that I think a little bit more, I don't remember if the Atma Weapon (sword) is in the WoB or WoR. Check for that, too. xP

blackmage_nuke
08-03-2008, 07:16 AM
I believe wob is also the only place you can fight intagir. So if you want to get all of Gau's rages or something go to the triangle island on the top right side of the map. It's a random encounter (and abit difficult)

Zeromus_X
08-03-2008, 07:31 AM
You know, now that I think a little bit more, I don't remember if the Atma Weapon (sword) is in the WoB or WoR. Check for that, too. xP

It's only in the World of Balance (Cave to the Sealed Gate), so if you didn't get it before the Floating Continent, you can't get it (from what I remember. Is there one in World of Ruin?). This is all assuming they're playing the SNES version of course.

Saber
08-03-2008, 07:45 PM

It's only in the World of Balance (Cave to the Sealed Gate), so if you didn't get it before the Floating Continent, you can't get it (from what I remember. Is there one in World of Ruin?). This is all assuming they're playing the SNES version of course.

The only time you can get another atma weapon besides on the way to the sealed gate is to steal itfrom one of the final bosses. You can also get another ragnorak sword this way too. But it dosen't matter cause if you don't have the GBA version then you will either beat the game or get game over so it dosen't make any since why you can get them.

Wolf Kanno
08-03-2008, 08:07 PM
If you take Strago and Relm back to Thamasa, I believe you will run into Heigh-Ho, an old friend of Strago. You get a bit of dialogue and it sets you up story-wise for a sidequest in the WoR for Strago.

Roto13
08-03-2008, 11:27 PM
If you take Strago and Relm back to Thamasa, I believe you will run into Heigh-Ho, an old friend of Strago. You get a bit of dialogue and it sets you up story-wise for a sidequest in the WoR for Strago.

Doesn't that side quest happen in the WoR whether you talk to that guy or not?

Wolf Kanno
08-04-2008, 12:08 AM

Doesn't that side quest happen in the WoR whether you talk to that guy or not?

It does, that's why I mention it only sets you up story-wise. If you go there in the WoR, it jumps you straight into the Hidon quest, while the story sequence in the WoB just explains what Hidon is and who Heigh-Ho is. :D