PDA

View Full Version : Sneaky!

Rye
08-04-2008, 06:59 PM
I am sneaky today because I found a way to turn off my laptop IE blocker today at work. Hee :jess:

Huxley was a trickster yesterday. He asked me if I could read through some of his new writing to see if it was good while he was feeding his cats, so I opened the file, and it was really a love letter! He fooled me! The trickster! The sneak! :razz:

Have you been a sneak lately? A TRICKSTER? What acts of deception or trickery have you commited recently?

Fonzie
08-04-2008, 08:10 PM
I replaced someone's writing with a love letter in the guy's computer yesterday.

Peegee
08-04-2008, 08:12 PM
I concoct acts of malevolence where other people take the fall.

escobert
08-04-2008, 08:17 PM
Liz has been sick so I can't be tricksy! :(!

rubah
08-04-2008, 08:47 PM
the sneakiest thing I've probably done lately is giving catnip to stu's cat and going wardriving so I could access my e-mail.

Balzac
08-04-2008, 08:51 PM
I'm sneaky all the time. With my partner in crime Skt Sktlton.

Hambone
08-04-2008, 09:48 PM
I snoop through my parents' crap all the time. Either they're really good at hiding the interesting stuff or they're boring...I pick the latter.

Agrias
08-04-2008, 10:07 PM
When the person isnt expecting it, i sneak up behind them and SPANK THEM SUPER HARD!!! Its funny ^_^

Dolentrean
08-04-2008, 10:34 PM
I sneak up on people humming the Jaws Theme then pounce on them! It is amazing how often people don't notice you are sneaking up on them when you are humming.

Vermachtnis
08-04-2008, 10:44 PM
I sneak around alot. I find it fun to not be straightfoward. Also just getting behind someone and stand there and let them freak out on their own.

Rye
08-04-2008, 10:55 PM
When the person isnt expecting it, i sneak up behind them and SPANK THEM SUPER HARD!!! Its funny ^_^

Mmmmmm. :bigsmile:

Cz
08-04-2008, 11:07 PM
I offered an alliance to the Green Army in a game of Risk and did not keep my word. I am a bad person.

escobert
08-04-2008, 11:54 PM
I offered an alliance to the Green Army in a game of Risk and did not keep my word. I am a bad person.

Oh god help me! you are more than a bad person!

Heath
08-04-2008, 11:55 PM

Excellent, a confession. I'll have you in front of the U.N. on charges of war crimes by the end of the week!

I can't really think of anything sneaky I've done lately. Suppose today when I was on my dad's bus today, we decided to do a crossword puzzle to make the trip slightly less boring. Naturally I was jotting the words down, otherwise that might've had slightly more catastrophic results than mistakenly putting "Temple" instead of "Chapel" for nine down (A place of worship (6)) at first.

Zeldy
08-05-2008, 12:16 AM
I got a free bus pass for my school (for some stupid reason that all the school's in my area are full or something) as it's further away and it was one of those fancy Solo bus passes, and oh my god, I used it to the max. It was only meant to be used Mon-Fri before 8pm, but I used at weekends and night times, everyday! :jess: It expired a few weeks ago, I don't like paying for buses.

Iceglow
08-05-2008, 12:56 AM
Hmm sneaky sneaky ey? I guess I tend to sneak up on one of the girls at work a lot but it's cute because she jumps like super high then gets like super mad but it's hard to take a girl seriously when she's mad and has pink hair you just kinda look at her and think "ok you're mad but you have pink hair so ok lazytown!" I don't even have to say or do much for effects. Working in a place with music played all the time has a serious advantage, you can just walk up behind people in trainers and unless you're stomping around they'll never hear you.

I also managed to sneak a few minutes off from working today to speak to Noel Fielding from The Mighty Boosh when I was floor walking, he was in my section and well I didn't even realize it was him when I asked if he needed any help, we then proceeded (after two fangirls had taken their pictures with him) to have a conversation about fangirls and stuff. Apparently he has gotten used to people doing it but his co-star Justin runs away from people who approach him loads. He had this cute girl with him too, I sneaked a peek at her bum whilst I was talking to him. Damn I've been very sneaky recently!

Madame Adequate
08-05-2008, 01:01 AM
I made peace with Austria, but that's only so that I could secure the entire Iberian peninsula and build a proper fleet to protect my Caribbean holdings from pirates. Once I'm ready, the 600,000 man French army will go romper stomping through everything. Between my army (Larger tahn the next ten largest armies cmobined) and my tech lead, I could quite literally go to war with the entire world at the same time and win.

And those suckers think the peace is fer reelz!

Jessweeee♪
08-05-2008, 01:23 AM
I had a third bowl of ice cream even though my mommy said I couldn't!

Caraliz
08-05-2008, 01:51 AM
I puked in your shoes.

Shlup
08-05-2008, 02:20 AM
I spent my per diam money for my business trip on ice cream. Muaha!

Absconditus_Oraculum
08-09-2008, 02:14 AM
Some one in our familiy decided to hide the orange hostes cupcakes a while ago. So I took them and hid them, making sure my grandmother seen where I put them. Everyone was looking for them all night. My grandmother got tired of it and took the box out of where I put it. She 'confesed' to taking them and gave them back. Only when my brother went to get one, he found only a VHS tape that weighed the same has the cupcakes had. I later snuck them back in the box when no one was looking.

Not that great, but it worked out extreamly well.