PDA

View Full Version : Who's that girl?

Carl the Llama
08-05-2008, 12:29 PM
In THIS (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FmFQz3WFZ1U) video?

it looks like Yuffie I knowbut that outfit? @2:23

PeneloRatsbane
08-05-2008, 02:27 PM
It is Yuffie, shes wearing her:

"OMG IM 19 now and a total hottie so look at me! LOOK AT ME VINCENT! while i jump around and sit in dodgy ways in front of you in hotpants all day long" Outfit.

its a blue tube top and yellow hot pants from the game Dirge of Cerberus.
She had a poncho made from what i assume was Cait Sith's Mog as well but she chucks it off to reveal her new outfit quick sharpish after she rescues Vincent for like the second time

Carl the Llama
08-05-2008, 04:09 PM
Ahh that makes sense now, I havent played DoC.

demondude
08-05-2008, 05:11 PM

Lucky.

Goldenboko
08-05-2008, 05:15 PM
It has to do with DoC. Translation, don't worry about it.

Cleric
08-05-2008, 05:16 PM

Lucky.

Hahha was it that bad??

demondude
08-05-2008, 05:36 PM
It was that bad - and then some.

PeneloRatsbane
08-05-2008, 05:44 PM
Its alright, it has its moments, i mean its mega easy and they could have made it so much better, and deep ground are a little bit lame and Shelke who's ex deep ground can get a bit annoying and there isn't enough avalanche in it

FFIX Choco Boy
08-06-2008, 11:57 AM
I personally liked the game, I love sniping soldiers with my long barrel and getting headshots and crits and killing em in one shot. Plus I personally love 1st/3rd person shooters.

hanawa
08-11-2008, 07:34 AM
I personally liked the game, I love sniping soldiers with my long barrel and getting headshots and crits and killing em in one shot. Plus I personally love 1st/3rd person shooters.

Is this the mission in where Vincent first met Shalua Rui?
I hate it, coz i don't really see where those bastards were hiding and I ended up the one being sniped and shot.
But that's what happens during my 1st game.
I've already pass that part, thank goodness....

PeneloRatsbane
08-11-2008, 12:01 PM
Poor ole Shalua *sniff* i wanted her and Reeve to get together and then...

those snipers right wound me up, they killed meplenty of times, and that poor kid that was helping vincent totally vanished from my sight and Vince didn't give a damn, what a guy.

I loved jumping around as Vincent, he so graceful