PDA

View Full Version : Vacation!!

Shronz_Thegreat
08-05-2008, 05:17 PM
Well, we departed at 3:00 saturday the 2nd of august and drove for about 5 hours :S I hate the car, we stopped in staton, VA...I think.

I hate hotels, there was this dog that barked the whoooole time X_X I wanted to kill it.

We then left about 12:00 from the hotel and arrived at the Natural Bridge!!

I would show the pictures but I don't really know how to import them into this laptop :S Oh well. It was pretty amazing, and then we went to go drive over it and it was all "Oh...You can't really seee down, cause wooden gates are blocking the view." (Like thats really gonna stop a car!)

Anyways, so we arrived in North Carolina on sunday at my grandma's, and I <3 it here. We are leaving today for West VA...Which will be so boring :S

Anyways, there really is no point to this thread, i'm bored and figured i'd recap for the fun of it.

<33333.:love:

demondude
08-05-2008, 05:19 PM
Nice, I'm going on holiday very soon.

Cleric
08-05-2008, 05:28 PM
I love vacation!!!! But west virginia seriously is boring as all Hell. =(((

rubah
08-05-2008, 05:30 PM
my vacations are almost over. they were good though!

escobert
08-05-2008, 05:33 PM
I wanna go on vacation!

Balzac
08-05-2008, 05:58 PM
I haven't had one for a couple of years.

escobert
08-05-2008, 05:59 PM
Lets all go on a vacation stu :D

Balzac
08-05-2008, 05:59 PM
Maybe in a couple of years. Hahaha.

escobert
08-05-2008, 06:16 PM
aww :p

Breine
08-05-2008, 06:26 PM
I didn't go on vacation this summer. My parents and little sister did, though.. they went to Turkey for like the 100th time or something like that. I didn't feel much like going, so I stayed at home and made some money instead. Also, having the house for myself was truly great stuff!

Peegee
08-05-2008, 07:00 PM
I might be going on 3 trips this year. Sure they are short trips and long trips, but that's more vacationing in a year than .. like, ever

My favourite place thus far is still Jamaica. So fun!

Miriel
08-05-2008, 07:27 PM
Boyfriend and I are gonna go spend a few days at Lake Tahoe. Zip lining, jet skying, ROOM SERVICE! It's gonna be a ton of fun. =)

Ki Ki
08-05-2008, 07:31 PM
OMG I cannot wait until summer is over and it's back to college time! D:
I don't liek the south ... :chef:

escobert
08-05-2008, 11:07 PM
OMG I cannot wait until summer is over and it's back to college time! D:
I don't liek the south ... :chef:

yes you do!

Liz and I are thinking of going to Arizona or chicago this fall to see her family :D

Avarice-ness
08-05-2008, 11:19 PM
I dunno if it counts as a vacation.. but~

I spent the last week road tripping and being in Georgia with my husband for his Basic Training graduation. It was a vacation for me because there weren't really any worries and we did everything we wanted to do.

Madame Adequate
08-05-2008, 11:26 PM
On September 12th, at 2am, I'm going to get in the taxi to go to the bus station. From there I will board my coach, which will take me to Heathrow airport. At Heathrow, I shall board an airplane to Canada, and from Canada, another airplane to Providence, Rhode Island. In RI, Jessica will meet me at the airport! :jess:

We're going to do all kinds of things! We're going to hang out and be like ;D all the time. We're going to stroll around her fruity college and the nearby town. I'm going to sneak into as many of her classes as I can. (And knowing me I will be taking notes I'm such a nerbomber :D) We're going to hang out with friends, go to mad parties, all kinds of things! And then we're going down to New York City via train :bigsmile: I finally get to go. I've wanted to go to NYC for YEARS and now I'm going. :D And we're going to see as much as we can in the weekend we're there!

September is going to fucking rock. I get to do all these awesome things, but second-best of all, I get to do them with my girlfriend. So what's best of all, you may ask?

Spore.

Peegee
08-06-2008, 01:16 AM
On September 12th, at 2am, I'm going to get in the taxi to go to the bus station. From there I will board my coach, which will take me to Heathrow airport. At Heathrow, I shall board an airplane to Canada, and from Canada, another airplane to Providence, Rhode Island. In RI, Jessica will meet me at the airport! :jess:

We're going to do all kinds of things! We're going to hang out and be like ;D all the time. We're going to stroll around her fruity college and the nearby town. I'm going to sneak into as many of her classes as I can. (And knowing me I will be taking notes I'm such a nerbomber :D) We're going to hang out with friends, go to mad parties, all kinds of things! And then we're going down to New York City via train :bigsmile: I finally get to go. I've wanted to go to NYC for YEARS and now I'm going. :D And we're going to see as much as we can in the weekend we're there!

September is going to smurfing rock. I get to do all these awesome things, but second-best of all, I get to do them with my girlfriend. So what's best of all, you may ask?

Spore.

Lies Huxley. You two are gonna smurf like rabbits

Shronz_Thegreat
08-07-2008, 05:24 PM
I love vacation!!!! But west virginia seriously is boring as all Hell. =(((

Your telling me! :O! Lets see what there is to do in west virginia...

1. High heights in the mountains, and many many overlooks. ( I hate heights with a passion. )

2. More high heights.

3. No gay guys :S

4. Horse back riding, which is a good thing but its a four hour ride...I might be sore the next day :confused:.

5. And...Yeah, so really i'm just sitting in my hotel room and typing this out once more. We did eat at Dirty Ernies, it was good.

Oh, and there was this cute kid downstairs, but he was on his cell so I couldn't really be all "yhalothar, how are you tonight?" And yeah....

I can't wait to be back in New Jersey, where your not so high up in the mountains and there is things to do. (And an acutal computer, I hate laptops with a passion :-E)

Anyways, I guess i'll talk to you all later...or sooner. Can't wait for saturday!!

Oh, and I heard my one cousin say that smurfing like rabbits, is called egging.

When he said that I was like.

"So....They threw eggs at each other?..."

Anyways....I'm probaly not making sense right now, so I guess i'll just hit the submit reply button now! :tongue: