PDA

View Full Version : Today we learned you can't destroy Klein

Vermachtnis
08-07-2008, 06:19 AM
It's a fact that in games there are just certain things you can't destroy. Some games like Red Faction try to fix that, but there is a limit. But in RPGs there's a lot of undestroyables. One of the most annoying things are NPCs. Not necesserially destroy them...permenantally, but if shoot them with a Sorcorer's Ring or whatever I want to at least get a reaction. More RPGs need more interactions with NPCs then just chatting. Who agrees?

At least Jack can kick them :D

Shoeberto
08-07-2008, 06:35 AM
The Elder Scrolls and Fallout series both let your pretty much kill anyone you run into if you want. You just have to deal with the consequences of it, like an entire town coming after you for killing a young child.

Markus. D
08-07-2008, 07:54 AM
The Elder Scrolls and Fallout series both let your pretty much kill anyone you run into if you want. You just have to deal with the consequences of it, like an entire town coming after you for killing a young child.

yup.

Vermachtnis
08-07-2008, 03:33 PM

Well I forgot about them. And who'd kill a child, honestly :mad2:!

I meant more random type interactions, like in Golden Sun how you can use the Time Stop Jinn on Villagers or how in Crystalis you can use hypnosis on Villagers. Although that one may not count cause you need to do it to get the Ice Bracelet from the Amazons.

I got child murderer on Fallout 2. But not on purpose. I ran into a bunch of hobos on the world map and killed them. I seriously didn't see any kids with them :(

KentaRawr!
08-07-2008, 04:28 PM
Why would you be killing hobos?

JKTrix
08-07-2008, 04:30 PM
Why wouldn't you? (http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=9JItyUYfMLw)

KentaRawr!
08-07-2008, 04:56 PM
Good point.

Coma
08-08-2008, 01:35 AM
I got child murderer on Fallout 2. But not on purpose. I ran into a bunch of hobos on the world map and killed them. I seriously didn't see any kids with them Thats sick. I'm writing a letter to inform your mother as we speak.